• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Kowalski

• Ajant23

• MocaVukotic

• Sludge Factory

"1996, on Marisa Tomei turning down her role in Four Weddings and a Funeral (1994):

They saw a lot of other people for the role. I was quite impressed that I was the one who was, in fact, doing the movie. Not only did Marisa Tomei lose out as an artist for not taking the opportunity to work with wonderful people on this amazing movie, she lost a lot of money. And the money just keeps coming. See, I didn't get money for it up front, but I had points. I had a huge mortgage and I didn't plan the last baby, but Four Weddings and a Funeral (1994) paid for me to sit back and take a year off, pay my mortgage, have plenty of money and even invest some, too." 

izvor: IMDB, biogafija Endi Mekdauel

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, nenad said:

marisa > endi 

Zapravo ne. Ne više, ne za tu ulogu.

(Jako volim obe glumice, ali to su dva različita duha i semzibiliteta). Ne mogu da zamislim 4w and a f bez Endi.

Nenenenene.

@Moon - pravo da ti kažem, naspram svih onih proseravanja kojima su glumci skloni u mistifikaciji svog zanata i dara, ovo prizemno, autoironično komentarisanje mi je 1 bombonica.

Edited by pt 2.0
  • +1 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Naletim sad u mom zalivu na film All of Us Strangers, kaze romance, fantastico, drama, OK vidim ocena 7,8 i tacno znam da je gej film, inace novi romanticni filmovi i komedije ako su strejt ne mogu da prebace 6. Istrosile se izgleda ideje za ljubav izmedje zene i muskarca.

Slobodno preskoci, mene je smorio. Mada je glumacka postava dobra. 

Imas Past Lives, ocena 7,9, nije gej :D. Mada je i on nahvaljen onoliko, nije los, ali nije ni da bih ga pogledala opet.

• +1 1