IGNORED

Football Manager 09

John Coltrane

FM 2016 review - The Guardian

The result is that you feel less like someone wrangling with a number generator and more like a football manager. The information you need to run your team is at your fingertips, even if you aren’t a data obsessive. That complexity is there, of course, but the streamlining of the playing experience hands the advantage ever so slightly back towards the casual Football Manager player.

Neam pojma, meni je 2015 bio dobar. Mislim, meni je svaki dobar, al rjetko koji u zadnjih 6-7 godina sam igrao vise od par navrata po 20 dana. Vjerovatno cu i ovaj tako. 

Javite kad se pojavi na dobro snabdjevenim trafikama.

Opet isto sranje sa povredama, golovima iz kolena sa 30m, otimanjem igraca koje kupujete (Stons ode u Arsenal za 15k nedeljno manju platu) i svakom tekmom sa 4+ golova. I ja pikam Demo, pa cu mu se posvetiti tek kad izadje 2-3 dobra patcha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This season’s Premier League has been criticised for its lack of believability compared to the computer game Football Manager.

FM aficionados have turned on the long-running Premier League series, now in its 24th edition, thanks to its entirely unrealistic depiction of a wide-open title race, a struggling Chelsea, and the unlikely presence of Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool.

:lolol:

Meni to sve kilavo, zato sam i odlucio da se isprsim jednom godisnje za original.

Nema goreg sranjeta nego kad ne snimis, uhvatis dobar niz i onda te nesto samo izbaci iz igre (ne pricam o obicnom Crush dump-u)

Ima neki video na Arsenalovoj sluzbenoj FB-stranici, igraju FM Walcott, Ox i ostali. Komentari ih ubivaju, sve u stilu: "Breaking news: Arsenal players injured after using laptop."

• 4 weeks later...