IGNORED

Svastara

Lancia

30 minutes ago, klimt said:

https://criticalcommons.org/view?m=fTkuK0C4W

'Lost’ Brian Eno Documentary From 1973. Short film directed by Alfons Sinniger.

The film captures Brian Eno, shortly after his departure from Roxy Music, and features the recording sessions for Here Come the Warm Jets.

Cini mi se da se ovakvi ljudi vise ne radjaju, Eno je cista magija. Interesantan mi je bio deo sa Roxy Music.

Hvala na ovome :)

12 hours ago, Lancia said:

Uvek uzivancija za gledanje. 

Gledao pre neko veče, pa me sin pita šta je to. Rekoh, to ti je nešto kao Hakim Bejove privremene autonomne zone (odlična prilika da mu objasnim TAZ).

Uzeh da proguglam, kad organizatori stvarno poštovaoci Hakima Beja.

3 minutes ago, klimt said:

Gledao pre neko veče, pa me sin pita šta je to. Rekoh, to ti je nešto kao Hakim Bejove privremene autonomne zone (odlična prilika da mu objasnim TAZ).

Uzeh da proguglam, kad organizatori stvarno poštovaoci Hakima Beja.

Koliko ti to star sin?

Screenshot_20220220-194353_Facebook.jpg.

Melnyk o Putinu, Rusima....

Ima i od ranije:

SBI am obliged to ask then, where are you really?

LMI am in a beautiful horror—a place where hardships and sorrow fill every day for the poor. A place where simple joys and love flourish, where the very sunlight brings a bit of Heaven into the hearts of my people. I am in Ukraine, the land where Ukrainians have suffered the worst horrors of oppression for over three hundred years at the hands of the Russian Orcs who still basically rule my country from Moscow.

The sounds of sorrow from Ukraine will be the sounds of all future nations. The media worldwide is full of Russians who do Putin’s bidding, making him appear harmless. But the sounds of Putin’s bombs and mortar-fire tearing through the homes of ninety-year-old ladies in some village in Ukraine will be the slow reality that all the world will face. His greed has no end.

Like Sauron, he spreads his shadow from the East.
And my music will hardly be able to withstand him!
We speak of sound, but where will sound be when the Tyrant declares War on Sound? 

This True Voice of the Piano is one of the secret, imperceivable weapons against Putin, whose power stretches from Trump in Washington, DC, to London, to Paris, to Brussels, and Berlin. Can you imagine if all around the world, a thousand or twenty thousand pianists played a Continuous Music piece at once? What that would do to Putin’s evil body? I dream that one day we can do that, and maybe take his evil breath away.

Riding the Spiral: Lubomyr Melnyk Interviewed - BOMB Magazine