IGNORED

Svastara

Lancia

Jack White Creates Triple Decker Vinyl Format For New Dead Weather SingleLeave it to Jack White to break the rules of records by releasing the new Dead Weather single on an innovative new kind of vinyl that he concocted for just such an occasion: the Triple Decker Record. The new format is already trademarked but only 300 copies are being pressed for this initial unveiling. The Triple Decker Record goes double down by embedding a 7" inside a 12". Confused? So were we. But it sounds awesome. Watch Jack White demonstrate how to "crack open" the Triple Decker Record below, after the jump. The product launch coincides with the release of the new Dead Weather single, "Blue Blood Blues" from their latest full-length, "Sea Of Cowards". The first 100 copies of the Triple Decker Record will be available at White's Third Man Records store in Nashville, while the remaining 200 will be scattered across the globe: some via randomly-selected mail order, others via mom-and-pop record shops. Good luck. But if you don't end up with the golden ticket, so to speak, you can still get your hands on the new Dead Weather single: Third Man Records is releasing it this week as a proper 7" collectible with a double-sided cover and a live B-side ("Jawbreaker"), as well as a special Tri Color 45 version - another unique White creation. The alternate 12" will feature a different live B-side ('No Hassle Night/I Just Want to Make Love to You'). So you can pick and choose - or, more likely, you'll just have to take what you can get. Check out White's Triple Decker Record demonstration below.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ3c3WZ-3UU
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10.22.10: Pretty Hate Machine Re-IssuePHM-cover-tn.jpgI’m happy to finally announce the re-issue of the first Nine Inch Nails record “Pretty Hate Machine,” releasing worldwide 11/22. UMe and Bicycle Music Group managed to locate the original mixes, so I went in the studio with Tom Baker and remastered it for a grealy improved sonic experience. In addition, Rob reinterpreted Gary Talpas’ original cover to make for a fresh new package.It’s been an interesting trip watching the fate of this record float from one set of hands to another (a long and depressing story) but it’s finally wound up in friendly territory, allowing us to polish it up a bit and present it to you now. We had fun revisiting this old friend, hope you enjoy.TR
  • 2 weeks later...

L. Cohen je ovih dana ponovo u Australiji. Prošli put je bio ovde lane, kada je, između pesama, izjavio i ovo:"The last time I was here, I was 60 years old," ... "Just a kid with a crazy dream." Koliki je to car.

• 3 weeks later...
lambchop.jpgnekim ljudima nema pomoci.u sklopu generalne akcije prociscavanja kolekcije i oslobadnjana prostora na policama za nekontrolisano kupovanu novu muziku, paralelno sa dijetom, bas ovih dana nameravam da preslusam sve lambchopove i resim se govana. tu racunam moze da se ucari bar deset centima, jer kome treba vise od tri ista albuma. i onda danas vidim da su izdali boxset sa osam pretpostavljam uglavnom nepotrebnih (do sada) tour-only diskova i dva dvd-a.kazu da je strasno limitirano izdanje, ko se ne zajebe sada posle nece moci.jebiga.