IGNORED

Svastara

Lancia

Queens Of The Stone Age To Record New AlbumFollowing his time palling around with Dave Grohl and John Paul Jones in Them Crooked Vultures, Josh Homme is getting back to leading his primary outfit Queens of the Stone Age. According to an interview with Rolling Stone, Homme will take his hard rock band into the studio in the fall, following some festival dates in Europe. So what will the next Queens album sound like? “I have ideas already absolutely. It’s all about wiggling hips,” Homme said. “The music is gonna go further down that strange and lovely path of [2007’s] Era Vulgaris.” The frontman said he hopes to have the new record out by the middle of 2011. In the meantime, Queens of the Stone Age will re-release their 2000 classic Rated R in a special edition featuring live tracks and b-sides (including covers of Carly Simon’s “You’re So Vain” and The Kinks “Who’ll Be the Next in Line?”). The deluxe version comes out August 2. Homme is also reinvigorating his music label, and home to Desert Sessions and Eagles of Death Metal albums, Rekords Rekords. He wants to release a box set of all the Desert Sessions records, but first the label will drop Queens bassist Alain Johannes’ solo debut, Spark. The album, dedicated to Johannes’ late wife (and Queens keyboard player) Natasha Schneider, will be released August 31. Thanks for the report to Gibson Lifestyle.

V/A - BUDABOOTIE [bUBE-014]bube014_front200.pngOut today, FREE release! (under Creative Commons License)get your copy here:BUDA BEATS NET LABEL01. Lostdog - L'assassinat De Cop Carala (2:10)02. Ex-Friendly - Simply Bootieful (8:45)03. Shimi Sonic - Beat Of A Preacher Man (2:42)04. Dj Barkäcs - Herb A Go Go (3:13)05. Jesterman vs James DB - Too Hot To Funky (6:14)06. Faroff - House Of Klezmer (3:35)07. Suonho - Last Bongo Funkland (5:00)08. Funk Ferret - I Gotta Funky Thing (3:26)09. Zenit Incompatible - Who Is This New Man (4:32)10. Jay Negron - Castles (6:57)11. Cloudfactory Soundsystem - Ray's Swing (5:10)12. Hansi - Hot Pants Funk (4:32)

Crime soundtrack, emotional soul, easy-funky-balkan hip hop, reeling funk break, the unmissable MJ and JB, disco, stormy swing...here it is the new Budabeats bootleg/reedit/mashup compilation, the Budabootie. This compilation may be the unmissable accessory of the summer parties, with powerful energy. International producer-spectrum with two Hungarian musicians (Dj Barkäcs and Zenit Incompatible), fain beats and tunes. Feel the funk!

Морам и овде да имам подсетник.

punk(engl. (cit. pank; znacenje: truo, otrcan, bijedan) naziv za najnoviji "pokret" medju engleskom omladinom; karakterizira ga apatija i razocaranost, te preziran pogled na svijet; pripadnici pokreta oblace se u poderane i prljave tralje, sminkaju se (mladici i djevojke) na upadljiv nacin i kite kojekakvim znakovima ili lancima, zihericama probodenim kroz obraze i sl. hipi, -ija, mn. hipiji engl. (hip - bolesnа depresija, čemer, potištenost, turobnost) jedna od najnovijih pojava u svijetu američke nastrane mladeži; ima ih dvije vrste: jedni su bijedni i prljavi, dugokosi, razvratni, nasrtljivi i kojekako "iskićeni", dok su drugi miroljubivi i propagiraju "ljubav i mir"; zajednička crta jednima i drugima jest da se smatraju "odmetnicima od svega" i ističu kojekakvim ekstravagancijama.rokersi engl. (rockers) pojava medju omladincima zapadnog svijeta; radi se o mladicima koji se oblace u crne kozne vjetrovke (isp. bluzon noar), izivljavaju se u ludjackim jurnjavama na jakim motociklima o kojima vijore lisicji repovi, do besvijesti plesu rok (odatle im i ime) i tuku se sa modsima (v.).mods engl. (cit. modz) skrac. od moderns, tj. moderni, a znaci uglavnom isto sto i njem. zartliche (v.).zarlitch njem. (cit. cärtlih) njezan, mázan, razmazen; Zartliche (cit. cärtlihe) u Njemackoj naziv za novu pojavu mladica koji se vladaju kao djevojke, odn. za djevojke koje se ponasaju kao mladici; mladici pustaju dugu nepodsisanu kosu i oblace se u tako uske hlace da nogavice zatvaraju patentnim zatvaracima; kao gornje odjevne predmete nose dugacke kapute u stilu Mozarta, a naprsima imaju zzaboe (v.) u raznim bojama; djevojke se oblace potpuno kao muskarci i kosu sisaju posve kratko, tako da je tesko na prvi pogled razlikovati spolove (isp. unisex)
Edited by Hella

dokurca, sad imam problem identiteta, mislio sam da sam rokers(tucem se sa modsima, imam crnu koznu vjetrovku (isp. bluzon noar), izivljavajam se u ludjackim jurnjavama na jakim motociklima o kojima vijore lisicji repovi), a sa druge strane, karakterizira me apatija i razocaranost, te preziran pogled na svijet, kao da sam punk

Hella, odakle to? :D
Bratoljub Klaic "Rijecnik stranih rijeci", NZMH, 1978, Zagreb
Aко нађете у каквој уличној продаји, пазарите. Вреди сваког динара. :D
Radiohead's New Album On HoldRadiohead have taken a break from recording their new LP -- despite saying it was nearly finished last month. As reported by Spinner on June 21, guitarist Ed O'Brien had said the new release would be ready in "a matter of weeks". But now drummer Phil Selway has revealed they've decided to walk away from the studio for a while, despite the fact the band had previously hinted the much-anticipated record was due out this year. DigitalSpy reports Selway said, "We keep on hitting those points where you think, 'We're there'. And then you think, 'No, it's not'. We're having a break from it at the moment...and then we'll come back to it later in the summer and see where we are." He added, "It's not finished yet. It's still ongoing. We like where we are so far." Selway also declined to reveal a release date for their eight studio album, even though O'Brien had previously hinted it "had to be" out sometime in 2010. The band started the follow-up to 2007's 'In Rainbows' in May 2009. O'Brien has said of it, "I feel like this is the best record we ever made. It really is genuinely exciting. It's very different from what we did last time." The mooted record was also subject to a hoax recently, as previously reported by Spinner. Music website tinymixtapes.com had become privvy to an email seemingly sent from a Radiohead website. Containing 'gibberish', the email was eventually decoded to reveal an album name - 'Tehrangles' - but a spokesman for the band stated that it was false. Thanks for the report to Spinner.com

Doskorasnji klavijaturista NIN-a Alessandro Cortini izbacio svoje prve solo stvari. Na njegovom sajtu mogu da se skinu cetiri pesme za dzabe:

SONOIOalbum_352x323.jpgHello, Alessandro here. I am very excited to finally being able to present you SONOIO.What does SONOIO mean? It comes from the italian "sono io", which means "it's me", simply because it's the first time that I complete music all by myself, not in a band context.I hope you enjoy the free tracks and the different package options I made available to you: a lot of work and passion were put in coming up with something unique yet affordable, and each format is very special to me. As always, please spread the word if you like what you hear.Yours,Alessandro - SONOIO
Elektronikica, onako, fino. :) Edited by Sludge Factory
  • 2 weeks later...