IGNORED

Svastara

Lancia

Pink Floyd Reunite At O2 'Wall' ShowTell me is something eluding you sunshine, is this not what you expected to see...?" Roger Waters's lyrics from "In The Flesh" perhaps ran truer than ever at the London O2 last night; his performance of "The Wall" saw a reunion of the surviving members of Pink Floyd for the first time since the Live 8 charity concert in 2005. Waters, who has been touring a production of "The Wall" since 2010, had previously promised that Dave Gilmour would be making an appearance at one of the five scheduled O2 London shows in May, but did not specify which one. As promised, Dave Gilmour made his appearance during last night's show. The vocalist/guitarist emerged from the top of the 30ft onstage Wall (constructed from polystyrene blocks) during "Comfortably Numb", performing his vocal and lead guitar parts as he did on the 1979 record. Surprisingly, Waters announced Gilmour back to the stage for a rendition of the album's final track, "Outside The Wall", before also announcing Pink Floyd drummer Nick Mason's presence, whose attendance had been kept secret. After the finale performance, Waters thanked the band for attending, hinting that the circumstances of this performance were much better than when the album was first performed live in 1980, when band tensions were high. He also offered tribute to Rick Wright, the Pink Floyd keyboard player who passed away in 2009. As Roger Waters's band walked offstage, the three members of Pink Floyd were left to take a final bow. Those hoping for more Pink Floyd reunion moments might be disappointed. Dave Gilmour's official fan blog offered the following statement in the hours before the performance; "I should also remind you that tonight is most definitely a one-off... David is not repeating his special guest performance at a later occasion, I'm sorry to disappoint those of you with fingers crossed and tickets for later shows." Meanwhile, Pink Floyd have announced a major reissue project, with several boxed-set verisons of their classic albums set for release in the coming months. These will include rare, never before heard alternative versions of classic Pink Floyd songs. A new Greatests Hits collection is also scheduled. A fan-filmed video of the "Comfortably Numb" performance can be viewed below. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNRSChj6w4chttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYKF7mAr0FM
Jbt, najezih se! Nadam se da je ovo i profi snimljeno i da ce biti zvanicno objavljeno!Ovo su mozda i bolji snimci:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbGoOtYnevAhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPzwmfRJDII Edited by Sludge Factory
moonface_1.jpgToday is my birthday. I am getting up there. Maybe one day I will be full-old, not just half-old like I am now, and tour around as “Spencer Krug,” playing ancient Wolf Parade and Sunset Rubdown songs on a baby grand. I’ll have a tumbler glass of whisky and an ashtray and a nice jacket. It will be terrible. But until that day arrives I will go instead by “Moonface” – the last moniker I have left to exploit.Moonface is not a band, just plain half-old me, in any solo or collaborative projects I’m involved in from now until whenever. In early 2010 the first EP was released on Jagjaguwar. It was called Dreamland EP: Marimba and Shit-Drums, and sounds as the title suggests. This past winter, trying to keep sane in my snowed-in Montreal home, I recorded another solo record. This new one is an LP called Organ Music not Vibraphone like I’d Hoped and is due out August 2nd, 2011.At first this record was going to be another percussion album, not completely unlike the Dreamland EP, done with a vibraphone and some sparse guitar, extra percussion, what have you. But it wasn’t happenening. I don’t know why. Sometimes it just doesn’t happen. Then, one night, laying awake and thinking about music, I suddenly wanted to play an old double-manual organ – the kind from the 80s that you find in your grandmother’s basement. I would procure such an organ, hook it up to big whirling speakers and powerful amplifiers, and make a long, drone-filled, lush and noisy album of intense volume and beauty and poeticism. This was the new plan. Half of it happened.I found the organ, bought it up, plugged it into big whirling speakers and powerful amplifiers, and got down to making some lush drones. But the lush drones did not come. You see, I have a little dude who lives inside me that loves pop music, and he sometimes finds his way into my hands. When this happens, my fingers move toward the catchiest melodies they can, like bees to flowers with the most pollen. It can’t be helped. The little pop-dude inside me turns a few notes into a melody and I say, “Okay, that’s nice little dude, a little poppy maybe, but nice, maybe we can use that once, somewhere in the song.” And he says, “But wouldn’t you rather hear it over and over again? Maybe throw it in a few times now, and then a few times again towards the end of the song? And maybe that ‘drone’ in your left hand would sound better if you moved it up and down the keyboard a little bit.” But then I say, “Come on little dude, I’m no fool, that’s just a chord progression you’re trying to get out of me. Next thing you know we’ll be repeating it over and over again, the melody will be a hook, and I’ll have made another random half-pop song.” And then the little dude says, “WTF, man.” And then I say, “Okay little dude, okay, party on.”In the end we have something between pop and lush drones. Though it’s only 5 tracks long, Organ Music runs around 37 minutes and is dense, but in a satisfying way, I hope, like eating a small, heavy piece of cheesecake. It’s music played with an organ, organ beats, organ beeps and bloops, and some digital drums. Music based on layers and loops, the hypnotizing sound of a leslie speaker, and the onslaught of melody. Originally there were something like 9 or 10 almost fully formed songs, but late in the recording process I decided to cut it down to five, crystalizing the good stuff, killing my troublesome darlings, and avoiding the weighty world of a 1.5 hour double LP.You’re welcome. Cutting songs is like shucking the husk off a cocunut. Now we can just drink the milk. Now, in my mind at least, there is no filler on this album. Hopefully you will feel the same way. Please, let me serve you cheesecake and coconut milk. Please, enjoy.I have always loved the burst of creativity that happens when projects come together for the first time – the first song written, the first recording, or the first show. I love the process. With Moonface I hope to recreate that excitement repeatedly, with an ongoing series of collaborations which will tour and record like any other band, but which have set and finite life spans. Later this year I will be recording with a Helsinki-based band called Siinai. I’ll also be working on new percussion recordings and performances with my friend Mike Bigelow, who is a gentle, borderline alcoholic with fast hands also currently helping me to play the Organ Music LP onstage. After this year, who knows? But I think I will stay on a zig-zag path until I fall.Moonface will probably never sound like Wolf Parade or Sunset Rubdown. Lately, my musical ideas are quickly changing things, not steady or constant. They are completely unreliable, and so I lurch toward them impulsively. The results might end up being just as random as the ideas, but hopefully they will be worth the effort nonetheless.
  • 1 month later...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJnVrqyZU5c&feature=BFa&list=ULzL_CHlwBDgU&index=10novi album Thievery Corporation pod nazivom "Culture of Fear".(
ima i playlista sa svim pesmama s albuma)daleko od lošeg albuma, ali problem koji TC imaju je što su sami sebi postavili visok kriterijum.ovaj album je, po meni, ispod tog kriterijuma. da je neko drugi izdao ovaj album bio bih oduševljen.u stvari, sve pesme su odlične. TC standard.što je možda i problem - nema hita. ne samo "radijskog hita" već pesme koju bih stavio na repeat.možda je najbliža tome #6 "Where It All Starts", ali i ona previše liči na pesme sa ranijih albuma.u stvari, možda je tu i problem. utisak da je ovo skup pesama koje iz raznih razloga nisu uspele da su uguraju na par ranijih albuma pa su ih sad samo sakupili, možda malo doradili i objavili.ovo je prvi studijski njihov album koji me nije "rasturio" i koji nije drastično drugačiji od prethodnih.mislim da sam ovako nepotrešen bio jedino prilikom slušanja kompilacijskog "Modular Systems" iz 2001. godine.u stvari, tu je problem. postao sam j*b*n* fan sa nerealnim očekivanjima, i učitavanjima... umesto da samo uživam u odličnom albumu. Edited by Svarog
  • 2 weeks later...
IN THE STUDIO: The Black KeysIn the 16 months since the Black Keys released their last album Brothers, the blues-rock duo have toured the world, accepted three Grammys, played Saturday Night Live, rocked festivals like Coachella and Bonnaroo, and filmed a few videos, including the short film Howlin' For You starring snowboarder Shaun White and Twilight's Christian Serratos. Oh, and drummer Patrick Carney got engaged to be married. Somehow they found time to record their seventh studio album, too. "It's the fastest we've ever played," singer-guitarist Dan Auerbach says of the LP's new songs, which he says were inspired by the Clash, the Cramps, and old rock'n'roll, rockabilly, and garage rock records. "The new album doesn't sound like Brothers. It doesn't have that open soul feel to it. It's way more driving and the tempos are really fast." The yet-to-be-titled new record will be released later this year. It was recorded at Auerbach's Nashville studio during breaks in the band's schedule when their producer Brian Burton, aka Danger Mouse, could fly in. "He understands all the different kinds of music we're into," Auerbach says of Burton, who also helped produce their last two albums, starting with 2008's Attack & Release. "He's got really great ideas about melody and song structure. For him it's all about the song." The album opens with "Lonely Boy," which is "one of the first songs we recorded," says Auerbach. "Almost every song on the record has a foundation of live drums and guitar together in the room. It's guitar bleeding into the drum mics. It's pretty raw." Of "Little Black Submarine" Auerbach says: "We recorded it four or five different times in different ways. We would start from scratch and then start over. The version that we ended up with is weird. It starts with just acoustic guitar and vocals and by the end it sounds like Black Sabbath!" He says that the Keys were seeking a group groove: "I've never been into guitar solos. I really like when every instrument in the band is a rhythm instrument. This record has a lot of that going on -- guitar, bass, drums, and keyboards all working together as a rhythm instrument. But unlike Brothers, which has more of these slower songs with an open feeling, [the new LP] is definitely fast." So fast, in fact, that the sound may be tough to recreate live. "Pat's never played drums like this before -- he's never played this fast," Auerbach says of his bandmate. "He's definitely worried about being able to play some of these songs live." The Black Keys have only a handful of live gigs scheduled this summer, leaving them time to mix and master the album. Still, Auerbach is keeping busy with side projects, producing albums from Texas rockers Hacienda, who are friends, New Orleans legend Dr. John, and Long Beach, CA, garage rockers the Growlers. "They're like my favorite band right now," Auerbach says. And what of a follow-up to Auerbach's 2009 solo debut, Keep It Hid? "I really want to make another [solo LP]," he says. "But I'm sort of running out of free time."
^_^

nisam jedno vreme pratio forum i verovatno se pisalo, a mozda i nije, u svakom slucaju .. da li vam se dopada novi album od iron and wine? cuo sam odlicne kritike, a mene nije uradio. iako je promena ocigledna, nista nisam osetio. preslusavam i dalje, ali ne zabija mi se u kostanu srz. ostavio sam ga neko vreme da odstoji, ne mogu da kazem da je bez veze, ima nesto, ali trenutno me to ne radi nikako.

treba mi pomoc:crna (nisam siguran), celava pevacica (mozda i deo neke grupe kao vokal). aktivna tokom 80s i 90s (valjda). nije Skunk Anasie ni Grace Jones ni Sinead o Konor. imala jedan bas hit ciji je naziv mislim jedna rec. kako se zove ona i pesma? puce mi mozak al' dzabe.

Edited by Boza_zvani_Pub
treba mi pomoc:crna (nisam siguran), celava pevacica (mozda i deo neke grupe kao vokal). aktivna tokom 80s i 90s (valjda). nije Skunk Anasie ni Grace Jones ni Sinead o Konor. imala jedan bas hit ciji je naziv mislim jedna rec. kako se zove ona i pesma? puce mi mozak al' dzabe.
Je l' imala marte a od kose je imala samo jednu ćubicu na vrh glave i u spotu je sedele bradom priljubljena kolena i to je bila neka pop pesmica u stilu Candy Flip, a ona je čak i ličila na jednog člana?

setih se (jeeeeeeedva), jebena Sonique (Sonia Clarke) i 'Sky' malo je manje celava nego sto sam mislio :isuse: a promasio sam za deceniju sve jer sam debil i nesto sam se prebacio, posto znam da ima nesto i iz 80ih kad sam odavno sa jednom ribom o njoj raspravljao pa sam gledao na netu ('85 neki glupi singl kad je bila klinka) i onda pomislih da je 'sky' pocetkom '90ih umesto '00ih. izvinjavam se svima na relativno netacnim podacima. bar sam se setio!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCfAGSkhggQ&feature=related

Edited by Boza_zvani_Pub
  • 2 weeks later...