IGNORED

Svastara

Lancia

• 2 weeks later...
Trent Reznor: New Band UnveiledTrent Reznor's post Nine Inch Nails project has been revealed as How To Destroy Angels. The new band, which is made up of the musician and his wife Mariqueen Maandig, have launched their website and released a 40 second video clip, which introduces an ambient, heavy electro sound, and shows a woman's hand - believed to be Mariqueen's - working a synthesiser. The only statement released so far by the band reads: "Self-titled 6-track EP out this summer. Exact date TBA." Multi-instrumentalist Trent- who retired his band Nine Inch Nails from playing live last year - has previously promised he will release new music this year, saying in December last year he will be working on projects: "Including new material from Nine Inch Nails and something else that isn't Nine Inch Nails." One of Trent's friends, electro-rocker Gary Numan, recently said the new material will be a departure from the polished industrial metal sound of Nine Inch Nails. He said: "I went out to dinner with Trent and he said then that it'd be great to do something very different from what both of us have done before, which sounds very exciting. I know he's been back in the studio working on stuff. He works constantly." Thanks for the report to Contactmusic.com.
How to Destroy Angelshtda.jpghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWu73UvYxmUhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u42rIYXZeAHell yeah! :D Edited by Sludge Factory
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
popboks Vesti | 16:25 | 31.05.2010.lcamp.jpgLanegan i Campnell ponovo udružili snageMuzički tandem koji čine Mark Lanegan i Isobel Campbell spremaju treći zajednički album, koji bi trebalo da se pojavi 23. avgusta i koji će se zvati Hawk.Gosti na albumu su kantautor Willy Mason, bivši gitarista The Smashing Pumckins James Iha i kalifornijska folk autorka Victoria Williams, prenosi sajt Direct Current.Mladi Mason potpisan je kao koautor nekoliko pesama sa Hawka čiji je zvuk okrenut alternativnom countryju, folku, bluesu i jazzu.Duo planira da početkom septembra održi nastup u Londonu. Pored rada sa Campbell Lanegan je angažovan u brojnim saradnjama: sa Gregom Dullijem, The Gutter Twins, Queens of the Stone Age, The Twilight Singers i Soulsavers.
cool.gif
popboks Vesti 01.06.2010. Razglednica Manic Street PreachersaDeseti album sastava Manic Street Preachers zvaće se Postcards From a Young Man i izaći će u septembru.Lider benda James Dean Bradfield najavio je da će novi album biti "bestidno pop orijentisan" kao i da se neće nadovezivati na sumorni Journal For Plague Lovers iz prošle godine, piše NME."Na ovom albumu pucamo na velike radijske hitove", kaže Bradfield.
Znaci nesto kao Send Away the Tigers ili This Is My Truth..., ili pak ne? U svakom slucaju odobravam! :)
  • 3 weeks later...

Izvor Popboks sajt

Novi Radiohead na vidikuRadiohead završava snimanje novog albuma koji planira da objavi do kraja godine."Istinski smo uzbuđeni. Potpuno je drugačije od onog što smo radili prošli put. Toliko je dobro kada snimate i pišete muziku sa bendom za koji osećate da je još uvek jednako dobar kao što je uvek do sada bio", rekoa je za BBC 6Music gitarista Ed O'Brien.
hail to the thief

ed nagovestava da snimaju ded (ed iz ded!) rok album. pa se mozda svidi i vama rokerima.sto krle kaze, u muzici nema vrline posle 30. :(

Edited by fancy claps
ed nagovestava da snimaju ded (ed iz ded!) rok album. pa se mozda svidi i vama rokerima.sto krle kaze, u muzici nema vrline posle 30. :(
Je l' baciš ti uvo na ćaletov Black Keys ponekad? :) Hteo sam samo da skrenem pažnju na ovu nisku bisera:-Istinski smo uzbuđeni-Potpuno je drugačije od onog što smo radili prošli putA ovaj loop mi je posebno drag: Toliko je dobro kada snimate i pišete muziku sa bendom za koji osećate da je još uvek jednako dobar kao što je uvek do sada bio

Bolje je to u originalu :D

Radiohead: New Album Due This YearRadiohead have almost finished their new album - and are looking to releae it by the end of the year. The band have been working on the follow-up to 2007's "In Rainbows" for almost a year. Now guitarist Ed O'Brien has revealed that they are almost done - and reckons it could be the band’s best yet. He told Adam Buxton's BBC 6Music show: "We're in the heart of the record. It's genuinely exciting. It's very different from what we did last time. It’s really nice to be doing this. It's so good to be making music with the band that you feel is still as good as it's ever been." The guitarist could not confirm any schedule for release, but said he wanted to see the record out sooner rather than later. He stated: "Ideally, it would be great if it came out sometime this year. It has got to. I hope so. We’re at the finishing line. When you're making a record, a film, writing a book for ages and ages you think the finishing line is miles away. Now it feels it's in touching distance. But of course, it being a creative process, at the last bit also, you have bursts of energy, you achieve a lot of things in a small period of time and then you’re nearly there… it might slow down. But yeah, hopefully it will be a matter of weeks." You can read the full interview at Radiohead's news service Ateaseweb. The band are believed to be working with long-standing producer Nigel Godrich. The group's last recorded output were two one-off tracks last year, "Harry Patch (In Memory Of)" and "These Are My Twisted Words". Thanks for the report to Nme.com.

najvaznija vest koja je pogodila ovaj topik.

"I think he goes a little fuller tilt than I do,” Krug says. “In the Wolf Parade time off, I think he wants to be doing as much as he can with Handsome Furs, whereas my equivalent to Handsome Furs is Sunset Rubdown, and I don’t think we’ll be working in the time off from Wolf Parade this year. I think we’re on hiatus."
As for Krug, his work schedule seems much less strenuous. “I’m taking it easy, is the short answer,” he says, “but the long answer is that I am kind of fooling around with ideas for another Moonface recording... I’m working on some new stuff for that, guitar and vocal kind of stuff. It’s the same as like, sitting around doing crosswords, it’s very relaxing."
rip sine Sete. otiso si u punom sjaju :(