IGNORED

THE WIRE (2002)

3opge

kako si preživeo kada su roknuli

meknaltija

?

:lol:...

omar :(sreca pa sam njegovu smrt video na yt pa se nisam potresao, ali da sam sad ovo prvi put video, mislim da bi zaplakao...steta sto nije zavrsio svoju misiju :D

samo da napisem svoje omiljene likove u seriji dok sam jos napaljenmcnultyomarfrank sobotkaavonchrisd'angelobunkkimasydnorlandsman brother mouzonebunnyi perlmanica :wub: :wub: a najvise su me nervirali string, carv, marlo, cheese, kenard...and so on...:Da od sezona najvise sam gotivo drugu..also...citao sam ovu temu i naleteo na onaj kviz...

Ellis Carver56% Intelligence, 61% Morality, 64% Street-smarts, 49% Rebelliousness, 33% Industriousness, 56% Emotiveness, 47% Game and 45% Charisma!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFkWPNJAy14i koment ispod

You know who died exactly like a Pawn. He couldn't turn back and run, he had to stand his ground and fight, he even shoots at Chris and Snoop diagonally from where he's standing, not to mention both of them are attacking like Bishops, and finally O-Dog steps forward out of the doorway, then walks straight to him and kills him like a Knight's L shape attack. And of course Marlo the King, is nowhere to be seen he stays out of the battles A great callback to season 1's chess scene
:Hail: