IGNORED

R.I.P.

Parsons

tuzno , tuzno...iz intervjua 2007 :"Look, there was a period in my life when I had a single action Colt 45, loaded, in my desk drawer.And every night I'd take it out and think about blowing my head off, and then decide not to and go on with my life. Put it back in the drawer and open up the laptop and continue writing my autobiography or whatever. But it was just to see."

nema više kung-fua...želja mi je da se o njegovoj smrti ispredaju legende, i da napaljeni klinci pričaju da je, pre nego što su ga savladali, sam ubio četiri jakuze.

"All we can say is, we know David would never have committed suicide," said Tiffany Smith, of Binder & Associates, his management company. "We're just waiting for them to finish the investigation and find out what really happened. He really appreciated everything life has to give ... and that's not something David would ever do to himself."

"All we can say is, we know David would never have committed suicide," said Tiffany Smith, of Binder & Associates, his management company. "We're just waiting for them to finish the investigation and find out what really happened. He really appreciated everything life has to give ... and that's not something David would ever do to himself."
"The latest speculation is that Carradine died attempting auto-erotic asphyxiation - where victims achieve heightened sexual pleasure by restricting their air supply. His body was found by the room maid sitting, naked. A curtain cord-like rope, not from the hotel, was attached to his neck and also to his penis and testicles. His face was dark with congested blood and some wounds were found around his neck and his wrists. Police reported that "There is no trace of fighting in the hotel room and the room was locked from inside. There is no sign of bruising on his body or foul play”. Police assumed he had been dead for less than12 hours. "Nije on ni prvi a jos manje poslednji farang koji se tamo ubio od sexa. Pa ne zove im se glavni grad za dzabe Bang Cock. Edited by R. PuMpkin
The latest speculation is that Carradine died attempting auto-erotic asphyxiation - where victims achieve heightened sexual pleasure by restricting their air supply. His body was found by the room maid sitting, naked...
:o Frapantna slicnost sa smrcu Michael Hutchencea iz INXS.