IGNORED

Da Li Volite..

Lavinia Amaldi

račići daju suvu rožnjačumast stvara bubuljicepalačinke legnu suviše ravno u stomaksvinjetina nije dobra za srceriba nije dobra za mesarapile nije dobro za pileokruglice nisu dobre ni za štaizbegavaj supu od sagoa za vreme trudnoćeizbegavaj luk u brakuslatko je grešnokiselo je opasnoso skraćuje životgorko ga razvlačimarmelada daje mlitave ušipapazjanija skuplja mehur kod ribaod jaja se ruke krivesir utiče na čulo njuharen utiče na ukussitni kolači utiču na sluhrotkvice sužavaju vidokruggrašak zaustavlja razvojkarfiol ometa pogleddoručak smanjuje apetitkasna večera ga pojačavahrana nije dobra za stomakživot je nezdravnjamnjamnjam

marmelada daje mlitave uši :lolol: i, sta je papazjanija?To a gooseIf thou didst feed on western plains of yore;Or waddle wide with flat and flabby feetOver some Cambrian mountain's plashy moor;Or find in famer's yard a safe retreatFrom gypsy thieves, and foxes sly and fleet;If thy grey quills, by lawyer guided, traceDeeds big with ruin to some wretched race,Or love-sick poet's sonnet, sad and sweet,Wailing the rigour of his lady fair;Or if, the drudge of housemaid's daily toil,Cobwebs and dust thy pinions white besoil,Departed Goose! I neither know nor care.But this I know, that we pronounced thee fine,Seasoned with sage and onions, and port wine.poz

The IndifferentI can love both faire and browne,Her whom abundance melts, and her whom want betraies,Her who loves lonesse best, and her who maskes and plaies,Her whom the country form'd, and whom the town,Her who beleeves, and her who tries,Her who still weepes with spungie eyes,And her who is dry corke, and never cries;I can love her, and her, and you and you,I can love any, so she be not true.Will no other wice content you?Will it not serve your turn to do, as did your mothers?Or have you all old veces spent, and now would finde outothers?Or doth a feare, that men are true, torment you?Oh we are not, be not you so,Let mee, and doe you, twenty know.Rob mee, but blinde me not, and let me goe.Must I, who came to travaile thorow you,Grow your fixt subject, because you are true?Venus heard me sigh this song,And by Loves sweetest Part, Variety, she swore,She heard not this till now; and that it should be so no more.She went, examn'd, return'd ere long,And said, alas, Some two or threePoore Heretiques in love there bee,Which thinke to stablish dangerous constancie.But I have told them, since you will be true,You shall be true to them, who'are false to you.poz

Edited by le petit nicolas

Nisam odoleo iskušenju. Moram da podelim sa vama ovo savršenstvo, ovo jebeno savršenstvo, ne izbija mi iz glave danima. E sad pošto većina (uključujući mene) ne zna nemački, našao se neko ko se potrudio pa to sve lepo prepevao, a jezičke cake fusnotirao. :) Tako da evo na nemačkom:

Sie ist h?sslich dass es grautwenn sie in den Himmel schautDann f?rchtet sich das LichtScheint ihr von unten ins GesichtSo muss sie sich am Tag versteckenWill das Licht doch nicht erschreckenLebt im Schatten bis der Schein vergehtSieht einen Stern im Zwielicht prangen und flehtMal mir Sch?nheit auf die WangenMorgenstern ach scheineauf das Antlitz meinWirf ein warmes Lichtauf mein UngesichtSag mir ich bin nicht alleineH?sslich, du bist h?sslichIch bin allein zur Nacht gegangenDie sp?ten V?gel nicht mehr sangenSah Sonnenkinder im Gewimmel und sorief ich in den gestirnten HimmelMorgenstern ach scheineauf die Liebste meineWirf ein warmes Lichtauf ihr UngesichtSag ihr sie ist nicht alleineMorgenstern ach scheineauf die Seele meineWirf ein warmes Lichtauf ein Herz das brichtSag ihr dass ich weineDenn du, du bist h?sslichDu bist einfach h?sslichDer Mensch ist doch ein AugentierSch?ne Dinge w?nsch' ich mirDoch du, du bist nicht sch?n, neinMorgenstern ach scheineauf die Liebste meineWirf ein warmes Lichtauf ihr UngesichtSag ihr sie ist nicht alleineUnd der Stern will scheinenAuf die Liebste meineW?rmt die Brust mir bebtwo das Leben schl?gtMit dem Herzen sehenSie ist wundersch?n

I na engleskom...

She's so ugly that it gets dark [1]when she looks into the skyThen the light is frightenedIt shines into her face from belowSo she must hide during the dayShe just doesn't want to scare the lightShe lives in the shadows until the glow fadesShe sees a star shining in the twilight and pleadsPaint beauty onto my cheeksMorningstar, oh shineonto the visage of mineCast a warm lightonto my frightening face [2]Tell me I'm not aloneUgly, you are uglyI went alone in the nightThe late birds no longer sangI saw children of the sun in the throng soI cried into the starry heavensMorningstar, oh shineonto the beloved of mineCast a warm lightonto her frightening faceTell her she's not aloneMorningstar, oh shineonto the soul of mineCast a warm lightonto a heart that's breakingTell her that I'm cryingBecause you, you are uglyYou are simply uglyHumans are just creatures of the eyeBeautiful things are what I wantBut you, you aren't beautiful, noMorningstar, oh shineonto the beloved of mineCast a warm lightonto her frightening faceTell her she's not aloneAnd the star wants to shineonto the beloved of mineIt warms my breast and shakeswhere life beatsTo see with the heartshe is simply beautiful[1] The verb "grauen" has two meanings in German. The one that fits with the sentence has been used here, but in the context of the song, it could easily be interpreted the other way too before the second line is said ? "She so ugly that it's horrifying".[2] "Ungesicht" is a made up word, and most likely a play on "Angesicht" (Face). The "Un-" prefix in German is sometimes used with nouns to mark them as bad, wrong, nasty, etc.

To Mr. T. W.Pregnant again with th'old twins Hope, and Feare,Oft have I askt for thee, both how and whereThou wert, and what my hopes of letters were;As in our streets sly beggers narrowlyWatch motions of the givers hand and eye,And evermore conceive some hope thereby.And now thy Almes is given, thy letter'is read,the body risen againe, the witch was dead,And the poore starveling bountifully fed.After this banquet my Soule doth day grace,And praise thee for'it, and zealaously imbraceThy love; though I thinke thy love is this case To be gluttons, which say 'midst their meat, They love the best of which they most do eat.poz

SUMNJA RASTAVLJENIH LJUBAVNIKA Hoće li nas i jedna poslije blizina zbližiti tako ko ova daljina? Nećemo li tada, jedno uz drugo nedostajati jedno drugom Više i bolnije nego sada? Možda smo najsretniji upravo danas; daljina, možda, radi za nas, blizina, možda, izdat će nas - I možda: koje li sreće plakati tako kao što plačemo u ovaj čas. Vesna Krmpotić

"samo nekadsekundara mrdnepa se trzne iz snakao kad sijevne munja"odgovor na naziv teme: ovakvu ne volim.a na zadatu poecku temu. ovakvu volim:"moj dilbere, kud se secesaj sto i mene ne povedes..."ko voli narodne, moze da poslusa danicu obrenic (multimedia experience)poz

sluzimo forumasima :humble:uz opasnost da narusim poezijski nivo, skrecem ti paznju na sto me nekako asocira (italikovano je kadepeovstina, stobse ovde reklo):Probudi me vreme je Usporava me cekanje I hajde slomi sva ogledala Jer kasno je suvise A nije to iz dosade Ja trebam samo malo vremena Mrak je i ulica vec spava Topi se sneg sa plocnika Negde daleko svetla grada I samo jos glas sa radija Kap po kap lutanje I sasvim lagano vodi me Kao za tren hiljadu godina A kasno je suvise Ma nije to iz dosade Ja trebam samo malo vremenapozps: za licnu produkciju postoje drugi topiki. prosetaj malo, vidi, pogledaj.

sto je ovo socno i mocno...En l'an trentiesme de mon aage,Que toutes mes hontes j'eu beues,Ne du tout fol, ne du tout sage.Nonobstant maintes peines eues,Lesquelles j'ay toutes receuesSoubz la main Thibault d'Aussigny.S'evesque il est, seignant les rues,Qu'il soit le mien je le regny!Mon seigneur n'est, ne mon evesque;Soubz luy ne tiens, s'il n'est en friche;Foy ne luy doy, ne hommage avecque;Je ne suis son serf ne sa biche.Peu m'a d'une petite micheEt de froide eau, tout ung est?.Large ou estroit, moult me fut chiche.Tel luy soit Dieu qu'il m'a est?.Et, s'aucun me vouloit reprendreEt dire que je le mauldys,Non fais, si bien me s?ait comprendre,Et rien de luy je ne mesdys.Voycy tout le mal que j'en dys:S'il m'a est? misericors,J?sus, le roy de paradis,Tel luy soit ? l'?me et au corps!...i tako dalje. s pocetka velikog vijonovog.malo s kraja malog, zarad simetrije:Fait au temps de ladicte date,Par le bon renomm? Villon,Qui ne mange figue ne date;Sec et noir comme escouvillon,Il n'a tente ne pavillonQu'il n'ayt laiss? ? ses amys,Et n'a mais qu'un peu de billon,Qui sera tantost ? fin mys.da mi je kis pri ruci, bilo bi simultano uzivanje.poz

haha, sinoc sam se setila vijona, cim sam procitala kumovu zenu dzina i svalera ciganina. evo sad malo na nasem:Ja sam Fransoa, časni skupe,pariške dobro poznam rupe,znam probisvete i mangupe,nekad nosih halje skupe,devojke voleh što tek pupeprezirah ljude zle i tupea kad u omču sa mnom stupevrat znaće sta mi teži dupe.

Edited by Aleksija

SilenceThere is a silence where hath been no sound,There is a silence where no sound may be,In the cold grave--under the deep, deep, sea,Or in wide desert where no life is found,Which hath been mute, and still must sleep profound;No voice is hushed--no life treads silently,But clouds and cloudy shadows wander free,That never spoke, over the idle ground:But in green ruins, in the desolate wallsOf antique palaces, where Man hath been,Though the dun fox, or wild hyena, calls,And owls, that flit continually between,Shriek to the echo, and the low winds moan,There the true Silence is, self-conscious and alone.Thomas Hood

Edited by PointTaken