IGNORED

Evropski superklubovi i njihova superliga

Meazza

Nema ko da pogura finansijski Istočnu konferenciju, naravno jer nije šire popularno a ni lako izvodljivo sa Rusima i Ukrajincima, mada ni Južno Slovenske ili Čehoslovačke zemlje se ne šale. Ali 2 grupe po 10 timova koje se ukrštaju sa Zapadnim (toliko će istpeti?) Skandinavce strpati isto da paze na red. 3-4 ruska, 2 ukrajinska, 3-4 skandinavska, Grčki, Bg, Ro, Sr, Cr, Slo, Pl, Cz, Sl, Al, Hu, At, Bl...

previše a liči na LE, ipak trebali su da idu na reformu CL u tom smeru

Brišite ovo

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

>"More competitive games will make everyone earn more money."
>"We came to the conclusion that by doing the Super League instead of the CL we could help the lost income."
>"You have to make profitable income by making more competitive games"
>"The Super League will save clubs financially."
>"Here at Real Madrid we lost a lot of money and we're in a very bad situation. Top clubs in Spain and England are coming to conclusions about fixing football. Madrid alone lost €400m and nothing was being done about that."
>"When you have no other revenue bar broadcast rights, you find a solution to produce more attractive games that allow fans from around the world to see the big clubs playing against each other."
>"The more competitive the games :rolf: (zna li ovaj covek znacenje te reci jebote), the more exciting and the higher the revenue. That is how we can survive."
>"UEFA threats? Football has to evolve, like every industry in the world, football needs to adapt to change."
>"Football was losing interest from fans, we need a change."
>"16 - 24 year old fans of that age don't have interest in football. Football needs to adapt to the new generations now."
>"We have to change something to make this sport more attractive at a global level. That's what we did with Bernabeu."
>"The Super League will generate more money. It's more attractive. Manchester-Barca will be more attractive than Manchester vs a smaller team."
>"Money is the most important thing, it will be better for everyone."
>"The Super League is like the Champions League."
>"Teams can come in to the Super League, we never thought of that it's not a closed league, and we always thought about sporting merit. :lolol: Sevilla can perfectly join the Super League the same way they can go to the CL in their league position."
>"We have 15 teams + another 5 teams. Those 5 teams will earn their place every season."
>"If you win, you receive €120-130m from UEFA but with Super League we will earn much more."
>"The new Champions League format will not save football. I don't understand it, it won't help anything."
>"UEFA is a monopoly, what we're trying to do is save football. They must be transparent, and UEFA never has had a good history."
>"I don't know why UEFA has been threatening since our press release says we would work out with them and FIFA."
>"The players can stay totally calm about their national teams. The ban can't happen."
>"Eliminated from the UCL? It is just a threat.
Real Madrid won't be knocked out of the Champions League. Same for the others."
>"La Liga will not kick anyone out."
>"UEFA is a monopoly and it has to end. Football is on the verge of ending. (no shit!?! pa kako sad to? sve je nikad bolje, nikad kompetitivnije, kako ono bese?) We have to act, quick."
>"I repeat, it is not a closed league. Sevilla can enter."
>"How can La Liga lose prestige? It won't lose value with the Super League. Those two competitions can coexist."
>"Football needs to be more attractive. Younger people now have other hobbies."
>"Champions League is attractive only from the quarterfinals. Nobody cares about the games before."
>"We haven't invited PSG, and didn't talk to any German club yet."
>"If PSG and Bayern Munich refuse (sta da odbiju? poziv koji im niste poslali? ), the Super League competition will not be canceled. This is an erroneous claim."

>"The 15 founding clubs are the ones that matter the most in terms of entertainment. Others likes of Napoli and Roma will have a chance to be in the competition one year or another, then we'll see."
>"Everyone says that the Super League is the rich club's league, when that's not true, it's the league to save football." :rolf:

>"Boris Johnson said he will do everything to cancel the Super League? Someone must have told to him that the Premier League would disappear: it's false, it's not true. Everything will go back to normal."
>"Real Madrid won't start from zero because all our titles won't be forgotten. We will always fight for every single title. The Champions League is losing interest."
>"I want to assure, no team can be eliminated from the UCL this season. Why? It's impossible legally."
>"Super League will lose interest? No because the games will be between big clubs."
>"Real Madrid don't pay me anything. If I want to get a shirt, I'll buy it"
>"We don't want the rich teams to be richer and poor teams to be poorer. Football is a unity. Right now it's at a freefall."
>"VAR, referees. Everything will change, for the good"
>"I didn't have to convince Laporta to join, this Super League will help Barcelona and football. They are in a bad moment. This is the worst situation I've ever seen in 20 years, economically."
>"We have been working on this project for a long time."
>"We sold players we did not want to sell to make money. We lost 300 to 400m due to the pandemic. My players have had to lower their salary, the same for my employees. It's a huge mess"
>"All the clubs signed for the Super League on Saturday, not yesterday. The contract is binding, nobody will leave. There will be no problems between all the clubs, everything is already agreed."
>"We'll only select the best referees, under a professional criteria."
>"Clubs are losing too much money. Big clubs and small clubs. TV rights have changed. We only earn 20% from TV rights."
>"As I said, nobody can leave. We will all work together."
>"We might have to make the football match shorter if it's not interesting" @MocaVukotic
>"I'm a believer in transparency, I'm fully aware on how much LeBron James makes, but I don't know how much the UEFA president makes. Why?"
>"We had to lower our salaries. I have a feeling that UEFA did not."
>"There will be a salary cap at 55%."
>"We haven't talked to Tebas recently. We'll talk to UEFA and FIFA."
>"To make it simple, we want to make it the same as how basketball is. (an independent European league, like the EuroLeague)."
>"If they want to wait for 2024 to make the reform, they can wait. We're not waiting for anyone."
>"Football is in danger, and I'm working with the other teams to save football."
>"If UEFA don’t want to come to an agreement, we won’t back down. Because we need the Super League.”
>"There are some matches I can't stand to watch."
>"The big clubs will share the money, like a pyramid. We could even have a second divison of the Super League."
Edited by Meazza
  • Hvala 1

Nisam baš siguran da ih UEFA može zaustaviti, ne vidim da imaju bilo kakvu silu prinude. Sa druge strane, ako Superligu ograniče na ovih 12 odmetnutih klubova, možemo slobodno reći da je trenutno pukla Superliga, ali je gubitnik i UEFA sa svojim takmičenjima. Sve u svemu ubiven je evropski klupski fudbal, koji je morao krenuti putem reformi pre 10 i više godina, ovako danas gledamo ovo neviđeno raslojavanje i apsolutnu nekompetitivnost velike većine klubova. Đordizacija evropskog klupskog fudbala. 

Edited by Facundo Orellana
  • +1 2

Rummenigge: "Bayern Munich says no to the Super League: it harms everyone"

Kalle, former Inter: "It's time to think about a less arrogant soccer. We are happy to do the Champions League and the Bundesliga: our 'bread and butter' business"

Kalle Rummenigge, CEO of Bayern Munich and Agnelli's predecessor at the helm of the Eca: why has it all come to this?
"There had been talk about it for ten years and we always decided to keep the existing model. Then the coronavirus damaged all of European soccer, especially the big teams, which without fans at the stadium lost a lot. Some clubs thought it was therefore a good time to make a Super League. And a big mess was born...".

The modalities are striking. President Ceferin had very harsh words against Agnelli, what do you think?
"I am sorry that what happened happened, because they have always had a friendly relationship and have collaborated well. The important thing now is to resume a certain dialogue. My hope is to still find a solution, because the Superleague damages all European soccer. And we must avoid it."

What is the solution?
"The solution is to reduce costs. With the Superleague, clubs are trying to solve the problem of debts, which have gotten worse with the pandemic. But the way cannot be to cash in more and more and pay players and agents more and more. We need to cut back a little, not put more on the table. We've overspent: everyone, no one excluded. It's time to make soccer less arrogant".

Is anticipating the Super Champions a possibility?
"No, the 2024 one cannot be anticipated, because the marketing rights have been sold. The reforms are confirmed by 2024: on Friday, even Agnelli was in agreement".

Doesn't a president who serves the opposite interests of the association he represents seem serious?

"Unfortunately I wanted to talk to him, but I couldn't find him on the phone. I don't know his motivations and without knowing them I don't want to criticize him. Maybe there is a motivation that I don't know: maybe I can talk to him and understand better".

Are you surprised by the fact that Juve and AC Milan are joining the Super League as well as Inter?
"There are rumors that Inter have big financial problems and maybe they think they can solve them this way. The revenue they are talking about for the Super League seems enormous, but I don't know if in the long run the problems will be solved. I don't believe it. You can't collect more and more money to compensate for expenses".

Uefa has also made its mistakes, don't you think?
"The market exploded in the year of Neymar, but we were already on the wrong path and it is not the fault of Uefa and Fifa.
Now we have a great chance to find solutions to return to a more rational soccer. All companies in Italy, Japan, Germany or the USA think about reducing costs: only in soccer do they think they can solve everything by increasing revenues".

Do you expect to play the Champions League in August without Real, Juventus and Liverpool?
"I sincerely hope not, I find it hard to imagine. It is a damage, on this there is no debate: without twelve great teams the competition is damaged".

Do you confirm that Bayern is not in the Super League?
"We are not in because we don't want to be part of it.
We are happy to play in the Bundesliga, a 'bread and butter' business, as the English say. We are happy to make the Champions League and we don't forget the responsibility to our fans, who are generally against such a reform. And we also feel a responsibility to soccer in general."

With a billion in debt like Barcelona, is it more difficult to make certain choices?

"We fortunately do not have these debts."

Christian Bale Oooo GIF

Is the choice of English teams due to American ownership?
"Yes, because in Europe you spend a lot and maybe you don't win. In the USA, the first thing they think about is earning money".

Klopp, coach of Liverpool, is a historical enemy of the Super League. If he were to come to Bayern, it would be a symbolic blow, don't you think?
"We have not yet decided on the coach, first we win the championship and then we decide what to do. Certainly he has spoken heavily against his company...".

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

https://www.corriere.it/sport/21_aprile_20/superlega-rummenigge-per-noi-bayern-monaco-no-danneggia-tutti-130555aa-a14a-11eb-8f82-b67ef1674282.shtml

Edited by Meazza
33 minutes ago, Kampokei said:

Partizan je sve blizi ionako zasluzenoj tituli iz 1966. <3

Što samo Partizan? :fantom:

I Rems 1955/56, 1958/59, zatim:

Fiorentina 1956/57

Ajntraht 1959/60

Borusija Menhen. 1976/77

Briž 1977/78

Roma 1983/84

Sampdorija 1991/92

Valensija 1999/2000

Bajer Lever. 2001/02

baš me interesuje koliko će competitive biti utakmica između reala i junajteda kada 2025. na primer, u ligi u kojoj nema ispadanja ili promocije i gde je bitno samo prvo mesto, i plej of u februaru budu u situaciji da su odavno kvalifikovani ili da nemaju nikakve šanse za plej of a u domaćem prvenstvu ih čekaju borbe za titulu.

umirem od želje da gledam 0-0, čirlidersice i bijonse na poluvremenu.

38 minutes ago, Facundo Orellana said:

Nisam baš siguran da ih UEFA može zaustaviti, ne vidim da imaju bilo kakvu silu prinude. Sa druge strane, ako Superligu ograniče na ovih 12 odmetnutih klubova, možemo slobodno reći da je trenutno pukla Superliga, ali je gubitnik i UEFA sa svojim takmičenjima. Sve u svemu ubiven je evropski klupski fudbal, koji je morao krenuti putem reformi pre 10 i više godina, ovako danas gledamo ovo neviđeno raslojavanje i apsolutnu nekompetitivnost velike većine klubova. Đordizacija evropskog klupskog fudbala. 

E pa jbg, mozemo reci i da je fudbal umro onog trenutka kad je dozvoljeno da u klubovima bude vise od 3 stranaca. Fudbal je umro onog trenutka kad su fudbaleri poceli da budu placani milionskih ciframa. Fudbal je umro onda kad se Arsenalov teren u sred Londona nazvao Emirates. Ali granica negde mora da postoji. A to je upravo ovde. Ne postoje dve opcije za mene, postoje dobri i losi momci, a losi su uljezi sa americkog tla i vlasnici klubova koji ne znaju nista o fudbalu. To sto se ovo desilo u sred pandemije i bez publike na stadionima nije ni malo slucajno, i to je ono sto je najljigavije u celoj stvari.

Edited by JohnnyD
2 minutes ago, JohnnyD said:

To sto se ovo desilo u sred pandemije i bez publike na stadionima nije ni malo slucajno, i to je ono sto je najljigavije u celoj stvari.

U nedelju uveče. Pod okriljem noći soldateska.

2 hours ago, Meazza said:

"The Super League will save the clubs financially."

He added: "Football must evolve like everything in life. Football has to adapt to the times we live in now.

"Football is losing interest, TV rights are decreasing. We wanted to do the Super League, the pandemic has given us urgency: now we are all ruined in football."

Ako igraju ligu koja će biti 2*10 imaće poprilično više jakih međunarodnih utakmica u odnosu na CL. Sitan problem je što će teško uz to gurati nacionalna prvenstva, sve i da ih ne izbace.

Kada su u pitanju engleski i španski klubovi, nisam siguran da je mnogo veće interesovanje za super ligu, nego za nacionalna prvenstva. Posebno će u prblemu biti klubovi koje budu u drugom delu tabele. Svake sezone neko će biti i fenjeraš, a sumnjam da će i navijači onih koji budu u drugoj polovini biti oduševljeni. 

5 minutes ago, nautilus said:

baš me interesuje koliko će competitive biti utakmica između reala i junajteda kada 2025. na primer, u ligi u kojoj nema ispadanja ili promocije i gde je bitno samo prvo mesto, i plej of u februaru budu u situaciji da su odavno kvalifikovani ili da nemaju nikakve šanse za plej of a u domaćem prvenstvu ih čekaju borbe za titulu.

umirem od želje da gledam 0-0, čirlidersice i bijonse na poluvremenu.

Ne razumem ovaj argument. Pa i sada, od pola prvensta ima veliki broj klubova koji ne mogu u evropu i ne mogu dole, a u poslednji par kola je to ,naravno, jos izrazenije.