• Ne znam
  2. 2. Koju vakcinu biste napre uzeli?

• Pfizer and BioNTech
    • Moderna
    • Sputnik V
    • AstraZeneca
    • Sinopharm China
    • Svejedno mi je

How to convince an Englishman to be vaccinated: tell them that they can only go to the pub if they have it.

A French person: tell them they cannot have it.

A Scot: tell them the English don’t want them to have it.

A German: order them to have it!

14 hours ago, gospa buba said:

zar opet gvajakil? :unsure:

Zar opet Manaos?

U Gvajakilu je bila procena da je oko pola bilo zarazeno. Izgleda da ima jos pola fore da se zarazi.

Bolnice su pune, ali je daleko od haosa u martu i aprilu. Nema umiranja po kucama i potpunog haosa u bolnicama.

2 hours ago, Milosh76 said:

Kad se otvore Fajzerova vakcina mora da se iskoristi posle nekoliko sati... ili cak i krace.

Ovo je sa Fajzerovog sajta

• Once a POU receives a thermal shipper with our vaccine, they have three options for storage:
    • - Ultra-low-temperature freezers, which are commercially available and can extend shelf life for up to six months.
    • - The Pfizer thermal shippers, in which doses will arrive, that can be used as temporary storage units by refilling with dry ice every five days for up to 30 days of storage.
    • - Refrigeration units that are commonly available in hospitals. The vaccine can be stored for five days at refrigerated 2-8°C conditions.
  • After storage for up to 30 days in the Pfizer thermal shipper, vaccination centers can transfer the vials to 2-8°C storage conditions for an additional five days, for a total of up to 35 days. Once thawed and stored under 2-8°C conditions, the vials cannot be re-frozen or stored under frozen conditions
  • Hvala 1
8 minutes ago, de Sisti said:

Ovo je sa Fajzerovog sajta

• Once a POU receives a thermal shipper with our vaccine, they have three options for storage:
    • - Ultra-low-temperature freezers, which are commercially available and can extend shelf life for up to six months.
    • - The Pfizer thermal shippers, in which doses will arrive, that can be used as temporary storage units by refilling with dry ice every five days for up to 30 days of storage.
    • - Refrigeration units that are commonly available in hospitals. The vaccine can be stored for five days at refrigerated 2-8°C conditions.
  • After storage for up to 30 days in the Pfizer thermal shipper, vaccination centers can transfer the vials to 2-8°C storage conditions for an additional five days, for a total of up to 35 days. Once thawed and stored under 2-8°C conditions, the vials cannot be re-frozen or stored under frozen conditions

Ovde samo nedostaje koliko moze da stoji posle tog trenutka kad je sasvim razmrznuta i spremna za upotrebu...Ne znam za pfizer, ali sputnik sa otvorenim flakonom na sobnoj temperaturi po instrukciji se baca posle dva sata..

Pisao sam i pre dvadesetak dana, ko zeli zaista da se vakcinise, moze to veoma brzo da uradi, pet ljudi nije uvek tako lako prikupiti, i svi prioriteti tu vise nisu bitni...

Edited by barba
53 minutes ago, steins said:

Nemam nikakvih tegoba,

Meni rukica lepo otekla 20ak sati od pelca, led sam stavljao. A pri davanju kao vodica, ma ni da pecne za razliku od one četvorovalentne za grip koja je pekla na suze terala.

7 hours ago, desboj said:

Meni rukica lepo otekla 20ak sati od pelca, led sam stavljao. A pri davanju kao vodica, ma ni da pecne za razliku od one četvorovalentne za grip koja je pekla na suze terala.

A kako je sada rukica? :D  Koliko bese dana proslo kod tebe? Daj jos neki info