IGNORED

Coronavirus Covid-19 - opšta tema

Skyhighatrist

10 hours ago, Friend said:

Nesto mirise da je ova Omikron varijanta sa slabijim simptomima nego do sada.

Cim je zaraznost veca to nikako nije dobro i za uzbunu je dok ne bude prekasno i preoprereti se sistem 

Reporterka NYT-a sa južnoafričkog leta koji je sleteo na Shiphol kaže da su ih po sletanju 24 sata držali sve zajedno, od toga najmanje 12 u nekoj prostoriji bez ventilacije i da ih nisu terali da nose maske (u drugim tvitovima piše i da su ljudi bili na ivici histerije, što znači da su i vikali, što je optimalno za širenje virusa), pa je čak i nakon stizanja vesti o prvim rezultatima - 15 pozitivnih od 110 testiranih - 30% prisutnih bilo bez maske ili s maskom ispod nosa:

Edited by vememah
  • +1 1

Holanđani dosad potvrdili 13 slučajeva omikrona među onih 61 zaraženih iz dva aviona, ne kažu koliko im je preostalo da sekvenciraju.

https://www.rivm.nl/nieuws/coronavariant-omikron-tot-nu-toe-in-13-positieve-testen-aangetroffen (provući kroz Google Translate)

Uz to, pozivaju sve koji su od ponedeljka došli iz južnoafričkih zemalja da zakažu testiranje.

People who have returned from:
South Africa, Botswana, Malawi, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia, Mozambique and Zimbabwe on Monday 22 November 2021 or after, are called upon to be tested, even if they have no complaints.

A special telephone number has been opened for these people where they can make a test appointment. That number is 0800-5005.

Edited by vememah

^ posto nema ajatolaha .... da se podsetimo 

TAOISM: Shit happens
HARE KRISHNA: Shit happens Rama Rama Ding Ding
HINDUISM: This Shit happened before
ISLAM: If Shit happens, it is will of Allah
ZEN: What is the sound of Shit happening?
BUDDHISM: When Shit happens, is it really Shit?
CONFUCIANISM: Confucius say, "Shit happens."
7th DAY ADVENTIST: Shit happens on Saturdays
PROTESTANTISM: Shit won't happen if I work harder
CATHOLICISM: If Shit happens, I deserve it
JEHOVAH'S WITNESS: Knock Knock, "Shit happens."
MORMON: Shit happens again and again
JUDAISM: Why does this Shit always happen to me?
PENTECOSTALISM: Praise the Shit!
ATHEISM: There is no Shit!
NEW AGE: Shit happens and it happens to smell good.
RASTAFARIANISM: Let's smoke this Shit.

Edited by cedo
  • Haha 1

2 komada i u Australiji.

NSW Health has confirmed two returned travellers have tested positive for the new Omicron COVID-19 variant in Sydney, making them the first known cases of the strain in Australia.

The two positive cases are in isolation in the state's Special Health Accommodation. 
Both people, who are fully vaccinated and were asymptomatic, arrived in Sydney from southern Africa on Saturday, November 27.
They are among 14 people who arrived on Qatar Airways QR908, Doha to Sydney, about 7pm.
The remaining 12 passengers from southern Africa are undertaking 14 days of hotel quarantine, also in the Special Health Accommodation.
NSW Health said about 260 passengers and air crew who were also on the flight are considered close contacts and have been directed to isolate for 14 days regardless of their test result. 
On Saturday, NSW Health changed its advice for international travellers returning to Sydney as a precaution to stem the spread of the new Omicron B.1.1.529 variant.
Anyone arriving in the state from the nine impacted southern African countries — South Africa, Lesotho, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Namibia, Eswatini, Malawi, and the Seychelles — is now required to go into hotel quarantine for 14 days. 
That is irrespective of their vaccine status and brings NSW in line with measures also announced by the federal government.
Travellers from other countries are now also required to immediately go to their place of residence or accommodation and isolate for 72 hours pending further health advice.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-11-28/tavellers-test-positive-omicron-covid-sydney/100657076

Omikron se dosad širio po mlađoj populaciji (spominje se širenje po univerzitetima), kao što se vidi na ovom grafikonu nedeljnog kretanja udela pozitivnih testova u južnoafričkim pokrajinama po starosnim grupama:

Wsh3PsE.jpg

FFO5ZY2XMB4X9T7?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Svaka čast Južnoafrikancima, ovako detaljno praćenje situacije nemaju ni mnoge zapadnoevropske zemlje.

Edited by vememah
  • +1 1
  • Hvala 1

Nemačka:

Dramatic situation in intensive care units
Why the situation is much tighter than it was a year ago

New corona infections are higher than ever - and staffing in intensive care units is scarcer than ever. This mix is what makes the current situation so volatile:

Nearly half of all intensive care units are currently able to operate on a limited basis.

This is because the workload in intensive care units has been rising massively since the beginning of November 2021.

There are people who say, 'Oh, I don't think that affects me.' It does, so all I can say is, it can affect anyone. The youngest patient we had here was 17 years old. She was also in intensive care - unvaccinated.
Prof. Dr. Sebastian Maier, Chief Physician at the St. Elisabeth Hospital in Straubing, Germany

65 percent of intensive care patients in Germany are unvaccinated. However, 35 percent of intensive care patients are fully vaccinated.

However, this percentage must be interpreted in connection with the high vaccination rate achieved.

The more people are vaccinated, the more frequently vaccine breakthroughs can occur. Consequently, even vaccinated people can end up in intensive care.

However, the probability is ten times lower than without vaccination.

Without vaccination, we would not have a single free intensive care bed in Germany at the current incidence.
Jan-Thorsten Gräsner, Director of the Institute for Emergency Medicine at the University Hospital of Schleswig-Holstein in Kiel, Germany

Fewer and fewer intensive care beds due to staff shortages
Despite the tense situation, the number of beds in intensive care units has decreased within the Corona crisis.

At the beginning of November 2021, there were 5,000 fewer operable intensive care beds than a year earlier [27,000 -> 22,000], according to German Interdisciplinary Association for Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine (DIVI) President Professor Gernot Marx.

Yet corona patients* in intensive care units require particularly high levels of care. Due to the complex turning of covid patients, there is ideally one person to be cared for per caregiver.

The work is so exhausting because the patients are unpredictable. One moment they're fine, but in half an hour they can be breathing so badly that they have to be intubated, ventilated, or maybe even turned onto their stomach.
Petra Rücker, Deputy Nursing Manager of the Intensive Care Unit, St. Elisabeth Hospital, Straubing, Germany

To provide this care, more and more wards lack the necessary staff.

Staff shortages are cited by intensive care units as the most common reason for limited intensive care operations. And the problem continues to worsen.

According to a representative survey by the German Hospital Institute, more than 70 percent of intensive care units have fewer staff available than they did at the end of 2020.

My husband often says, 'They won't let you vaccinate, but you have to put yourself at risk.'
Petra Rücker, deputy nursing director of the intensive care unit, St. Elisabeth Straubing, Germany

Fewer intensive care beds are not only a problem for Corona patients*.

Because everyone else has to wait when there are no more beds available. Operations that can be planned are postponed.

Sources:
German Hospital Institute; DIVI Intensive Care Register; DIVI press release (Nov. 4, 2021); interview with nursing director Petra Rücker; interview with Prof. Dr. Sebastian Maier; RKI: Weekly Situation Report on Coronavirus Disease-2019 (Nov. 25, 2021); Science Media Center.

https://zdfheute-stories-scroll.zdf.de/intensivstationen-in-dramatischer-lage-zdfheute/index.html (prevod: Deepl)

Edited by vememah

Ne sviđa mi se ovo ništa.

35% vakcinisanih od ukupnog broja u bolnicama.

Ok, kontam da je procenat visok jer je visoka stopa vakcinacije.

Ali.. ako je visoka stopa vakcinacije, kako dođavola biju preko 70K (ili koliko već) zaraženih dnevno?!

I sad još ova nova sorta koja će nam se svima usrati u kafu.

Ovo nema jebenog kraja.

Dajte neki topic gde će ići samo dobre vesti, nešto optimistično.

Ovo me sve ubija u pojam.

Anksioznost opet na visokom nivou.

• +1 1