IGNORED

Coronavirus Covid-19 - opšta tema

Skyhighatrist

kud se ne otrovase bolidi...pise lepo pozadi sve koliko je opasno i zasta moze samo da sluzi

koliko glup mozes da budes?!?

clorox je nesto slicno kao nasa varikina.  

Edited by mustang
On 1.6.2020. at 20:32, Budja said:

Kapiram ja sta hoces da kazes, ali kako se to "prilagodjava" ako mutacija nema? Taj deo argumenta mi fali. Ako je rec o evoluciji, tu, onda, ima mutacije.

U pravu si, mutacija i selekcija su osnove evolucije.

Ono što se sigurno dešava je da postoje mutacije u virusuu. Ono što se vrlo verovatno dešava je da selekciju vrše više mere testiranja i izolacije, nego smrtnost virusa. Oni sojevi koji su asimptomaticni i sa bezopasnijin simptomima duže ostaju u cirkulaciji i šire se, dok oni koji su vidljivi budu odstranjeni (izolacija obolelih i onih koji su bili sa njima u kontaktu)

Meni veoma smeta kada lekari kažu da virus slabi, kao da je on to odlučio. Takodje, to ne znači da više nema i opasnijih sojeva, samo su procentualno manje zastupljeni u populaciji, ali teško da će biti istrebljeni (pogotovo ne u zemljama bez kontrole, poput USA, Rusije, Brazila)

Edited by Zverilla
3 hours ago, mustang said:

koliko glup mozes da budes?!?

"Then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks (the virus) out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs.”

Over-60s should wear medical-grade face masks when they’re out, WHO says in new guidance

CHARLIE DUFFIELD 
3 hours ago 

People aged over 60 or who have underlying health issues are being advised to wear a medical-grade mask when they are outside and unable to socially distance, according to the World Health Organisation.

The new guidelines announced on Friday are a shift in stance from the organisation, who were previously hesitant to advocate the wearing of face masks in public due to the limited evidence that they offer protection.

In a new guidance document, the health body states medical masks should be worn "in settings where physical distancing cannot be achieved" due to "increased risk of infection and/or negative outcomes".

Those aged under 60 or with no underlying medical conditions should wear a three-layer fabric mask, featuring absorbent cotton close to the face, followed by a polypropylene layer and then a synthetic layer that is fluid-resistant.

These types of masks can be made at home, and there are already numerous brands selling ready-made versions to purchase.

The WHO advises people to wear masks not only on public transport, but wherever physical distancing may be challenging, such as in supermarkets, mass social gatherings and the office, or in closed settings including schools, churches, mosques and other places of worship.

So far the global organisation has not advocated the wearing of face coverings, as there is limited evidence they offer sufficient protection against the virus - and also due to fears that a sudden influx of people buying mask could lead to shortages of medical-grade masks used by health workers.

Informed by research commissioned by the body, it's still unclear to what extent wearers are protected, but the medical-grade design does shield those who use it properly.

It was stressed that wearing a mask is no substitute for physically distancing and regularly washing your hands.

Dr Maria Van Kerkhove, technical lead of Covid-19 response and the head of emerging diseases and zoonosis unit at WHO, said she was worried the wearing of masks offered a false sense of security at protests, such as those taking place in response to the killing of George Floyd in the US.

She said: “There are many gatherings taking place across the globe for different reasons. People who put a homemade mask on feel a sense of protection. It is a false sense of protection.

“Masks must be part of a comprehensive strategy. They do not work alone. They must be used with a number of measures. I want to stress that anyone who is unwell should be at home. They should be tested, their contact should be identified and they should be in quarantine.”

However, WHO director general Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, said the body’s position that masks alone would not protect people had not wavered.

He said: “In the light of evolving evidence, WHO advises that governments should encourage the general public to wear masks where there is widespread transmission and physical distancing is difficult, such as on public transport, in shops or in either confined or crowded environments”.

The new guidance also includes specific washing instructions, with Dr Ghebreyesus adding: "People can potentially infect themselves if they use contaminated hands to adjust a mask or to repeatedly take it off and put it on, without cleaning hands in between.”

In addition, those caring for somebody who is unwell at home should wear a medical, not a fabric mask, according to WHO advice.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/over-60s-wear-medicalgrade-face-masks-when-out-who-a4461761.html

Koje je ovo đubre... reprezentativan primer razloga zašto se više ne javljam na ovu temu.  Princip. Samo sad je naletelo kad sam već tu, pa evo me, izuzetno.

U poslednjih 7 dana je u Švedskoj umrlo 158 ljudi, na grafiku koji sledi nedostaje raspoređivanje jučerašnjih 17 (zasenčeno je zbog mogućnosti dopune idućih dana)

1340915484_Screenshot2020-06-07at11_52_39.png.69bc845af83419da4df3a0cdf0fff58b.png

I kriva smrtnosti za celu zemlju od početka:

Screenshot 2020-06-07 at 11.52.48.png

Edited by TdEII
objašnjenje senčenja

Da ne dopunjujem opet, izvlačiti porast broja slučajeva kao relevantan parametar, a ne informisati se o eventualnoj promeni metode testiranja je :blink: Non-stop se rade ovakve stvari, i dalje, a toliko vremena prošlo ...

Odoh opet u zimski san, oni koje zanima tema zaisitinski, praštajte. 

Edited by TdEII
"idem ja odavde" dopuna

Nakon sto je situacija pocela da se pogorsava, sinoc su odlucili da se zatvore rudnici u nekim regijama, ali koliko vidim, restorani, pabovi, teretane, sve radi bez problema...

Grad je prepun, tako da ono.. jbm li ga sta ce biti

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Turska ove nedelje počela sa otvaranjem ali je zabrana za >65 i <20 i dalje na snazi. Broj novozaraženih već danima cinculira tu negde oko hiljadarke, videćemo šta će biti sada. Na javnim mestima većina ljudi nosi maske, jutros sam video gradski autobus koji je bio poluprazan i bukvalno svi putnici su imali masku. Išao kod frizera, ceo salon nosi maske i nabavili su plaštove, rukavice i još svašta nešto za jednokratnu upotrebu.