• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weenie Pooh

• John Coltrane

• 189-

• ArleKino

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mislim da se niko iz PL vrha ne bi bunio da mu je Saciri rezerva. Odlican posao za te pare.

Sent from my SM-T365 using Tapatalk

Chelsea Football Club and Antonio Conte have parted company.

During Antonio’s time at the club, we won our sixth league title and eighth FA Cup. In the title winning season, the club set a then-record 30 wins in a 38-game Premier League season, as well as a club-record 13 consecutive league victories.

We wish Antonio every success in his future career.

zvanicni sajt kluba.

:puke:

59 minutes ago, 189- said:

zvanicni sajt kluba.

:puke:

Nisi vidio Cescov "slučajni" lajk na Twitteru zbog kojeg se izvinjavao?

Bijedan način da se oproste sa Conteom, ali dobro...

Kod nas PR mašina udovoljava navijačima žednima krvi igrača tako što stavljaju videe i slike lipsalih igrača olovnih nogu™. Spominje još jedno krilo kao pojačanje - Pavon, Guedes, Rebić...među kandidatima.

video sam, ali ne znam, mozda je stvarno slucajno kliknuo, i meni se desi na telefonu. kako god, ocigledno je da je bilo i ovoga puta klanova koji su predvodili brazilski i mozda poneki spanski igraci protiv trenera. vreme je da nakon coste (gde je sve pocelo) da nas napuste i luiz i willian, a sto da ne i fabregas.

Edited by 189-

Не знам зашто, али мени се чини да је Азар ту главни проблем, једнако као Меси у Барси. 

43 minutes ago, Прслин said:

Не знам зашто, али мени се чини да је Азар ту главни проблем, једнако као Меси у Барси. 

moguce, ali mi je realniji scenario da su stvari krenuli nizbrdo nakon sutiranja coste. posle toga dosla ona situacija sa luizom a willian ce naravno uvek biti na strani sunarodnika. willian i hazard su dobri drugari tako da nije nemoguce da je i on doprineo svemu. mozda je i njemu dokurcilo nakon one izmene na old traffordu.

English soccer giants Manchester United have announced their first ever sleeve sponsorship deal with Kohler.

Under the terms of the multi-year global deal, the US manufacturing company’s logo will feature on the left sleeve of both the men’s and newly-formed women’s teams.

SportsPro understands the agreement could be worth as much as UK£20 million per season, which would make it the largest yet for the inventory in the Premier League.  

The partnership also includes joint participation on game day activities, ‘innovative’ improvements to club facilities, global sustainability and social responsibility projects, and other partner collaborations with United fans and Kohler customers.

United will sport Kohler-branded shirt sleeves for the first time when the men’s team play the opening fixture of their summer tour against Club America in Phoenix, Arizona.

The news comes after the English Football Association (FA) in May approved United’s application to form a team in the second-tier Women’s Championship and marks the newly formed side’s first sponsorship deal.

Richard Arnold, managing director at Manchester United, said: “Our shirt is much more than what we wear, it embodies the passion of our fans and their allegiance to the club.”

David Kohler, president and chief executive of Kohler, added: “Our partnership with Manchester United provides new opportunities to showcase the quality of Kohler products and services with passionate fans of the most far-reaching and revered sports team on the planet. 

“An essential component of the relationship is our support of the new professional women’s team, and we look forward to their debut and our ongoing support. Manchester United embodies sustained excellence in everything they do and our shared values are a perfect match as we expand our fast-growing international presence into new regions with purpose and a meaningful presence.”

http://www.sportspromedia.com/news/manchester-united-kohler-sleeve-sponsorship

Daleko najbolji ugovor ovoga tipa do sada, čisto za poredjenje:

Arsenal £10m per year
Chelsea £8m per year
Liverpool £5m per year
City £7m per year.

47 minutes ago, copkillah said:

Seljački klub, jbg

Uh... Baš se nerazumes u ostrvski fudbal i urbanost određenih klubova, odnosno sredina. Sad sam odviše star da ponovo objašnjavam...