IGNORED

Senke nad Balkanom

mustang

Morace za Mariju Orsic da odrade kasting medju najvecim nordijskim lepoticama, jer je sve ostalo skrnavljenje lika i dela :nobles:

tumblr_lulonnRJWC1r027v3o1_500.gif

Edited by Toni Sumaher

Iznece Vesna tu ulogu, ne sumnjam.

Par crtica o Mariji Orsic:

Maria’s father, was born in a house nearby St. Stephans Cathedral in Zagreb, Croatia, KuK Austro-Hungarian empire. Architect, Tomislav worked in 1890s in an office located in Ban Jelačić Square (Trg bana Jelačića)

During a trip to Vienna, Tomislav met an exceptionally beautiful young ballerina by the name of Sabine. They fell in love, and married short after, and on 31. October 1895 in Zagreb, Sabine Orsic gave birth to a stunning blonde girl she named Maria.
Later Tomislav changed his first name to Thomas.

Maria was more beautiful than any Hollywood star at that time. Maria Orsitsch was first mentioned and pictured in 1967 by Bergier and Pauwels in their book:"Aufbruch ins dritte Jahrtausend: von der Zukunft der phantastischen Vernunft"

Maria soon followed the German national movement which was active after the WWI; the main goal of the movement was to unite Austria with the Germany. In the year 1919 Maria moved to München, to her fiance. In Munich Maria was in contact with the Thule Gesellschaft and soon she created her own circle together with Traute A. from Munich and several other friends: the “Alldeutsche Gesellschaft für Metaphysik”, official name of the Vril Gesellschaft. All of them were young ladies, which among other things were against the arising fashion of short hair-styles for women. Both Maria and Traute were beautiful ladies with very long hair; Maria was blond and Traute was brown-haired. They had long horse tails, a very uncommon hairstyle at that time. This became a disctinctive characteristic in all the women who integrated Vril which was maintained till May 1945. They believed that their long hair acted as cosmic antennae to receive alien communication from beyond. In public, however, they hardly ever exhibited the hair in horse tail style. For identification, Vril members (also called Vrilerinnen) wore a disk which represented the two mediums: Marija Oršić and Sigrun.

Vril Society
The Vril Society was formed by a group of female psychic mediums led by the Thule Gesellschaft medium Maria Orsitsch (Orsic) of Zagreb, who have received communication from Aryan aliens living on Alpha Cen Tauri, in the Aldebaran system. Allegedly, these aliens had visited Earth and settled in Sumeria, and the word Vril was formed from the ancient Sumerian word "Vri-Il" ("like god or God-like"). A second medium was known only as Sigrun, a name etymologically related to Sigrune, a Valkyrie and one of Wotan's nine daughters in Norse legend.

In late November 1924 she visited Rudolf Hess in his apartment in Munich, together with Rudolf von Sebottendorf, the founder of the Thule Gesellschaft. Sebottendorf wanted to contact Dietrich Eckart, who had deceased one year before. Eckert had translated Ibsen's plays into German and had published the magazine Auf gut Deutsch; he had also been a member of the Thule Gesellschaft. To establish contact with Eckart, Sebottendorff and other Thulists (amongst them Ernst Schulte-Strathauss) joined hands around a black-draped table. Hess found unnerving to watch Maria Orsic's eyeballs rolling back and showing only whites, and to see her slumping backward in her chair, mouth agape. However Sebottendorff smiled in satisfaction as the voice of Eckart started coming out of the medium. Eckart announced that he was obliged to let someone else's voice come through, with an important message. A weird voice then identified itself as the Sumi, dwellers of a distant world, which orbits the star Aldebaran in the constellation you call Taurus the Bull. Hess and Schulte-Strathaus blinked at each other in surprise. According to the voice, the Sumi were an humanoid race who had briefly colonized Earth 500 million years ago. The ruins of ancient Larsa, Shurrupak and Nippur in Iraq had been built by them. Those of them who survived the great flood of Ut-napishtim (the Deluge of Noah's Ark) had become the ancestors of the Aryan race. Sebottendorff remained skeptical and asked for proof. While Maria was still in a trance, she scribbled several lines of queer-looking marks. Those marks turned out to be ancient Summerian characters, the language of the founders of the oldest Babylonian culture.

vrilwomen.jpg

Edited by Toni Sumaher

Biću sada totalno subjektivan, i reći da je Trivalićka imala potencijal da bude u 3-4 najbolje srpske glumice svih vremena. Nažalost, nju, kao i celu njenu generaciju je totalno sjebao raspad zemlje, i ona nije ostvarila ni delić svog potencijala, ne zbog sebe, već zbog spleta objektivnih okolnosti.

I meni se čini da je ona odličan izbor za ovu ulogu, čak i fizički (uporediti dve gornje slike), a kamoli glumački. Ne mogu na prvu loptu ni da se setim ko bi od nje bio bolji izbor u ovom trenutku. Jeste ona dosta starija od lika koji treba da tumači (Vesna ima 52 godine, Oršićka oko 35 u vreme događanja u seriji), ali mi to nije neki problem i nekako se skroz uklapa u narativ serije.

Edited by Ayatollah

Ako se druga sezona desava u vreme ubistva kralja Aleksandra, onda je Marija imala 40 godina.  Desetak godina razlike ne moze predstavljati nekakav problem..

4 minutes ago, Ayatollah said:

Biću sada totalno subjektivan, i reći da je Trivalićka imala potencijal da bude u 3-4 najbolje srpske glumice svih vremena. Nažalost, nju, kao i celu njenu generaciju je totalno sjebao raspad zemlje, i ona nije ostvarila ni delić svog potencijala, ne zbog sebe, već zbog spleta objektivnih okolnosti.

I meni se čini da je ona odličan izbor za ovu ulogu, čak i fizički (uporediti dve gornje slike), a kamoli glumački. Ne mogu na prvu loptu ni da se setim ko bi od nje bio bolji izbor u ovom trenutku. Jeste ona dosta starija od lika koji treba da tumači (Vesna ima 52 godine, Oršićka oko 35 u vreme događanja u seriji), ali mi to nije neki problem i nekako se skroz uklapa u narativ serije.

+1000

nešto smo sestra i ja gledale u JDP-u kasnih 80-.ih, Vesna je tu imala neku bitnu, ali manju ulogu i bila je skoro klinka. kada smo izašle obe smo u glas prokomentarisale, jbt kako će ovo biti moćna ledi Magbet.

Dobar Bjela. Meni se čini da je ovo jedno od boljih gostovanja kod Kesića. Većina ostalih gostiju su bili il nemušti il neinteresantni.

Meni je Trivalićka, uz veliko poštovanje, bzvz izbor. Al s druge strane ne bih znao da predložim neku mlađu glumicu

Treba neka stvarno prelepotica, Anica Dobra bi verovatno bila solidan izbor. Mislim da su opcije još i Bojana Maljević,

Mada mi je zicer Tamara Aleksić, iako je možda premlada.

8wIvCvi.jpg