• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nesh

• Frank Pembleton

• teacher

• freakns

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beckham will require surgery on his ankle, ESPN is reporting.

It is the same leg Beckham injured in the preseason with a high ankle sprain. The replay of his ankle twisting underneath a hit by Chargers DB Casey Hayward was horrible. Beckham was screaming and crying in pain as players waved furiously to the Giants sideline for trainers to come out onto the field.

Beckham was carted off in agony. He was the fourth Giants receiver to leave the game due to injury, including Dwayne Harris (broken foot), Brandon Marshall (left ankle) and Sterling Shepard (left ankle).

Ajd pas za TD (to je normalno  :D), al ono trcanje gde je izbegao dva obaranja je bilo fenomenalno i resilo utakmicu. A zabavno je bilo i ovo sto su Cowboysi izveli na kraju. Prava pevenstena.  :)

Edited by Nesh

Ajd pas za TD (to je normalno  :D), al on trcanje gde ie izbegao dva obaranja je bilo fenomenalno. A zabavno je bilo i ovo sto su Cowboysi izveli na kraju. Prva pevenstena.  :)

to, to

aj izbegne sek, nego i drugog i istrci 18yds... sto rece Buck, mozda je pobedio rukom, ali je pripremio nogama. 

Nije mi dobro...

Ali ova dvojica (R&R) u odbrani.... Zivce su mi pokidali...

Aaron Rodgers tells @ErinAndrews Tae Adams came back to the huddle after incompletion and said, Let's go right back to it. Same play, TD. "