IGNORED

Trump - hoće li biti impeachment ili 8 godina drugačijeg predsednikovanja?

radisa

1 hour ago, Jusuf Hatunic said:

Iz starih dobrih vremena ...

Good ole' times indeed.

Iz tog nekog vremena, sa suđenja jednom Stenliju Fridmanu, zameniku gradonačelnika, prijatelju i saradniku legendarnog Roja Kona, ispitivanje optuženog od strane tužioca, Rudija Jew-lianija:

Trump wasn’t on trial but Giuliani didn’t do his reputation any favors. Giuliani sketched for the jury what he called this “cesspool of corruption,” this tale of “plunder,” this story of “the buying and selling of public office.” Knitting the men together, Giuiliani cast Trump as a preeminent beneficiary of Friedman’s expansive, crooked clout.

“During the latter part of time that you were deputy mayor,” Giuliani posed, referring to Friedman’s official capacity in the late 1970s in the administration of Trump family friend Mayor Abe Beame, “You had meetings with Roy Cohn and talked about joining his law firm, isn’t that correct?”

Friedman concurred. “When you leave government, if you are ever interested in coming with my firm, let’s talk,” he said Cohn had told him—part of an exchange inside a comparatively tiny portion of the 10-week trial that was mentioned briefly by the late investigative journalists Jack Newfield and Wayne Barrett in their 1988 book called City for Sale and then explored more deeply by Graham Kates of CBS News in the run-up to the election of 2016.

“Isn’t it a fact that in your last week to 10 days in office, you signed for the very profitable deals with one of Roy Cohn’s major clients, Donald Trump—multimillion-dollar deals?” Giuliani continued, alluding to the unprecedentedly extravagant tax break the barely 30-year-old developer had received to turn the old Commodore Hotel into the sleek Grand Hyatt that opened in 1980 and launched Trump’s career in Manhattan.

“What I did,” Friedman responded, in a stroke of evasive doublespeak, “was effectuating and concluding and consummating a five-year or three-year experience of Donald Trump with the city government.”

Čitava priča o starim dobrim vremenima i o nastavku do dan-danas ovde.

SaE

1 hour ago, Gojko & Stojko said:

Good ole' times indeed.

Iz tog nekog vremena, sa suđenja jednom Stenliju Fridmanu, zameniku gradonačelnika, prijatelju i saradniku legendarnog Roja Kona, ispitivanje optuženog od strane tužioca, Rudija Jew-lianija:

Trump wasn’t on trial but Giuliani didn’t do his reputation any favors. Giuliani sketched for the jury what he called this “cesspool of corruption,” this tale of “plunder,” this story of “the buying and selling of public office.” Knitting the men together, Giuiliani cast Trump as a preeminent beneficiary of Friedman’s expansive, crooked clout.

“During the latter part of time that you were deputy mayor,” Giuliani posed, referring to Friedman’s official capacity in the late 1970s in the administration of Trump family friend Mayor Abe Beame, “You had meetings with Roy Cohn and talked about joining his law firm, isn’t that correct?”

Friedman concurred. “When you leave government, if you are ever interested in coming with my firm, let’s talk,” he said Cohn had told him—part of an exchange inside a comparatively tiny portion of the 10-week trial that was mentioned briefly by the late investigative journalists Jack Newfield and Wayne Barrett in their 1988 book called City for Sale and then explored more deeply by Graham Kates of CBS News in the run-up to the election of 2016.

“Isn’t it a fact that in your last week to 10 days in office, you signed for the very profitable deals with one of Roy Cohn’s major clients, Donald Trump—multimillion-dollar deals?” Giuliani continued, alluding to the unprecedentedly extravagant tax break the barely 30-year-old developer had received to turn the old Commodore Hotel into the sleek Grand Hyatt that opened in 1980 and launched Trump’s career in Manhattan.

“What I did,” Friedman responded, in a stroke of evasive doublespeak, “was effectuating and concluding and consummating a five-year or three-year experience of Donald Trump with the city government.”

Čitava priča o starim dobrim vremenima i o nastavku do dan-danas ovde.

SaE

A koga to interesuje? Svecku liberalnu ikonu, Dzastina Trudoa, aktuelnog kanadskog prajm ministra, vec 5-ti put hvataju u milionskim porodicnim prevarama i proneverama - on kaze jesam, kraduckao sam - ucim na svojim greskama :grozan: i nema nikakvih problema.

Ja sad treba da se shokiram sto su neki gradski sluzbenik i biznismen diveloper malo pogurali projekat pre 50 godina. Svasta!

Edited by Jusuf Hatunic
32 minutes ago, Jusuf Hatunic said:

A koga to interesuje? Svecku liberalnu ikonu, Dzastina Trudoa, aktuelnog kanadskog prajm ministra, vec 5-ti put hvataju u milionskim porodicnim prevarama i proneverama - on kaze jesam, kraduckao sam - ucim na svojim greskama :grozan: i nema nikakvih problema.

Ja sad treba da se shokiram sto su neki gradski sluzbenik i biznismen diveloper malo pogurali projekat pre 50 godina. Svasta!

Hoce neko da se zabavi sa ovim trolom

i njegovim glupostima? 

Dajem sto marki da je u pitanju covek koji je upropastio b92 forum. Isti debilni recnik, slicna izmisljena prica i naravno egomanijakalni pristup svakom

postu.

10 hours ago, Jusuf Hatunic said:

Eh, da samo tebi neko pogura projekat pa da se ne mrzneš tamo kod Džastina nego da odeš u ranu pemziju na Tajland i da te mlađahne domorotkinje hlade mašući peruškama dok ispijaš pivo sa prijateljem samurajeom u poseti tazbini. Uživaj, junače.

SaE

• Hvala 1