IGNORED

USA Izbori

Miralem

Tko?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Za koga bi ste glasali da ste u mogucnosti?

• Kreten
    • Zlobaba
    • Beli listic
    • ne bih se cimao

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eraserhead

• Prospero

• Budja

• Toni Sumaher

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The old expression, “to the victor belong the spoils” — you remember. I always used to say, keep the oil. I wasn’t a fan of Iraq. I didn’t want to go into Iraq. But I will tell you, when we were in, we got out wrong. And I always said, in addition to that, keep the oil. Now, I said it for economic reasons. But if you think about it, Mike, if we kept the oil you probably wouldn’t have ISIS because that’s where they made their money in the first place. So we should have kept the oil. But okay. (Laughter.) Maybe you’ll have another chance. But the fact is, should have kept the oil.

:happy:

Edited by Roger Sanchez

realan tekst:

Lepo se cita, ima smisla, ali je patetican promasaj oko spoljne politike uz neizbezno spominjanje Putina, koje postaje nova dogma demokrata, jos malo kao Izrael (Politico jeste manje-vise demokratsko glasilo).

Autor je zaboravio aktivisticku spoljnu politiku Obame u prvom mandatu, govor na kairskom univerzitetu, arapsko prolece koje je usledilo. Povlacenje je usledilo nakon toga.

Ovde malo vise o tome.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/obama-leaves-mixed-legacy-middle-east-years-cairo/story?id=44830192

Obama Leaves Mixed Legacy in Middle East 8 Years After Cairo Speech Gave Region Hope

CNN will never get 2 ask a question again :cry:

The Democrats haven't been this upset since a republican president freed their slaves.

Rob Schneider

:rolf:

Ima administraciju, partiju, vojsku, Senat, Kongres i sud u saci. Ostali su mu ne-Murdoch mediji i to je to. Ali, vec smo culi, sve je to isto - od ubica Obame i Hilari ne moze da bude gori. Samo cekaj kad se Vucic okurazi i sutne EU/Merkel. Bice super zurka...ali, sve to isto.

Edited by Anduril
  • Redoran unlocked this topic