IGNORED

BrExit?

jms_uk

15 hours ago, mozzer said:

Ovo kako je Tereza Mej ovo vodila bi bila sramota cak i u Srbiji. Katastrofalan management procesa uz katastrofalne procene. Najlosije je/ su procenili EU i njihovu snagu i odlucnost a to je toliko krupna greska da nemam reci 

Pocinjem stvarno da tripujem da je "elita", kad je videla da je leave pobedio i da ne znaju sta ce sa brexitom, namerno dala Mejovoj da ovo ovako vodi, da bi na kraju dovela nekako do opozivanja odluke (ali tako da oni ne budu "krivi"). A ona na to pristala jer sta je briga, ionako je matora, politicka penzija joj nije problem, a na kraju krajeva ostace upisana u istoriji kao premijerka koja je "sprecila" brexit. 

Edited by Sludge Factory

Tesko je to ne pomisliti, ali ne verujem da bas cela EU blefira i saucestvuje u tome. 

A, sta mislite, kakvog uticaja kratkorocno Brexit ima za Srbiju i pristupanje EU (da, znam da mnogi misle da je svejedno jer nema sanse)? Na prvu loptu mi se cini da je efekat negativan. Anti-EU struje na zapadu ce uvek moci da podviknu: evo u sta se pretvorila EU, otisla nam jedna Engleska, a ulazi sirotinja sa istoka. Doduse, mogu da zamislim i posledice koje vuku ka pozitivnijim ishodima za SRB, ali mislim da su ti mehanizmi jednostavno slabiji.

Edited by Kampokei
7 hours ago, Sludge Factory said:

Pocinjem stvarno da tripujem da je "elita", kad je videla da je leave pobedio i da ne znaju sta ce sa brexitom, namerno dala Mejovoj da ovo ovako vodi, da bi na kraju dovela nekako do opozivanja odluke (ali tako da oni ne budu "krivi"). A ona na to pristala jer sta je briga, ionako je matora, politicka penzija joj nije problem, a na kraju krajeva ostace upisana u istoriji kao premijerka koja je "sprecila" brexit. 

Tzv. elita je u UK totalno degenerisala - najbolji ljudi sigurno ne sede u politickim partijama, think thankovima i slicnim glupostima. 

Citava politicka elita (cast izuzecima) je disfuncionalna PR operacija koja nema ni ljudski a ni politicki integritet da resi ogroman problem na koji im ukazuju mnogo pametniji ljudi u White Hall-u, iz biznisa ili sa univerziteta. No, sve to zajedno nema uticaja na PR politikante koliko imaju toksicni UK desnicarski mediji. 

In the think of it ocigledno nije bila satira.

French President Emmanuel Macron told the room that before coming to Brussels he had thought May had only a 10 percent chance of winning the vote. After listening to the prime minister [Theresa May], he said, he had cut his estimate — to five percent.

To general assent, one person present said, summit chair Donald Tusk shot back that Macron was being “very optimistic”.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-chances/five-percent-eu-leaders-doubt-mays-brexit-vote-chances-idUKKCN1R30AZ

peticija u medjuvremenu preko 3 miliona potpisa 

linak

Sa jučerašnjeg vememahovog bbc linka:

Earlier Commons leader Andrea Leadsom dismissed the petition as not being on the same scale as the pro-Brexit vote in the 2016 referendum.
"Should it reach 17.4 million respondents then I am sure there will be a very clear case for taking action," she told MPs.[/Quote]

Sent from my SM-N950F

ERG-ovci su naravno besni zbog najave da će svaki poslanik moći da se izjasni šta zapravo podržava.

Plan for MPs to get votes on seven Brexit options if Theresa May's deal defeated again

Downing St considers giving the House of Commons a choice between various Brexit alternatives amid fears the PM's deal won't pass.

By Kate McCann, political correspondent, and Rob Powell, political reporter

Friday 22 March 2019 17:01, UK

Number 10 is understood to be considering allowing parliament to vote on seven alternative options next week amid growing fears that Theresa May will not get her Brexit plan through the House of Commons.

A senior minister in the government told Sky News that plans are being drawn up to give MPs a choice between revoking Article 50, a second referendum, the prime minister's deal, her deal plus a customs union, the deal plus a customs union and single market access, a standard free-trade agreement, or a no-deal Brexit.

Another source confirmed to Sky News that senior figures within government had been speaking openly about getting behind the idea.

The source said that it was being considered as a "way to find a solution", given that it now looks likely that Mrs May's Brexit deal will be defeated for a third time next week.

The minister said Number 10 is in "panic mode" and fears Mrs May's deal will not win enough support to pass the Commons.

They are understood to be weighing up the series of indicative votes in the knowledge that, if they do not allow MPs the chance to explore alternatives, parliament could force the government to allow such votes anyway by taking control of the Brexit process.

The votes would not replace a so-called "meaningful vote" on the prime minister's deal, which has to be held next week in order to meet the terms of the extension offered to the UK by the EU.

David Lidington, Mrs May's de facto deputy, told MPs last week that they would have further chances to express their views on Brexit in the coming weeks.

After leaving talks with Mr Lidington at the Cabinet Office on Friday, Liberal Democrat leader Sir Vince Cable said they'd had "a very good business-like discussion".

He added: "We're considering how parliament can consider a very wide range of options - including revocation, including a people's vote.

"The fact we're trying to find a way through this is encouraging."

Earlier, Brexit minister Kwasi Kwarteng suggested Conservative MPs would not be ordered to vote for any particular Brexit option if indicative votes were held.

He told MPs: "If the House is being asked to decide a way forward, it would be surprising if those votes were not free votes."

This sparked anger from Tory Brexiteers with Mark Francois, the vice-chairman of the European Research Group (ERG) of Conservative eurosceptics, telling Sky News: "If the government is going to allow unwhipped votes on indicative votes, if there is no government position on any of those issues about the future of our country, then there isn't really a government."

Former Brexit minister Steve Baker, a fellow member of the ERG, posted on Twitter: "National humiliation is imminent through these 'indicative votes'.

"The wrong Conservatives have the levers of power."

Another Tory Brexiteer, Marcus Fysh, branded the proposal "the most ludicrous, childish and unrealistic idea I have ever seen", adding: "Utterly unfit."

Former Tory minister Nick Boles, who wants the UK to pursue a Norway-style relationship with the EU, called for MPs to be put in charge of defining the different options put to indicative votes.

European Council President Donald Tusk

Labour has tabled an amendment calling on the government to provide enough time next week for MPs to be given votes on Brexit alternatives.

Jeremy Corbyn said: "Following a series of meetings with MPs from all parties, EU leaders, businesses and trade unions, I am convinced that a sensible alternative deal can be agreed by Parliament, be negotiated with the EU and bring the public together, whether they voted leave or remain.

"It's time for Parliament to take control of the Brexit process from this failed prime minister, and end the chaos and confusion created by the Government's divisions and incompetence."

In a sign of the task on Mrs May's hands to win over opponents of her deal, the Democratic Unionist Party said the PM "putting the blame on others cannot disguise the responsibility her government bears for the current debacle".

The Northern Irish party, whose support is key to a deal getting through Parliament, accused the government of being "far too willing to capitulate" to the EU.

Deputy leader Nigel Dodds said: "The prime minister missed an opportunity at the EU Council to put forward proposals which could have improved the prospects of an acceptable Withdrawal Agreement and help unite the country.

"That failure is all the more disappointing and inexcusable given the clear divisions and arguments which became evident amongst EU member states when faced with outcomes they don't like."

https://news.sky.com/story/plan-for-mps-to-get-votes-on-seven-brexit-options-if-theresa-mays-deal-defeated-again-11672593

Edited by vememah

Theresa May told Boris Johnson she had no intention of stepping aside to help resolve the Brexit impasse at a high-stakes meeting earlier this week with the man seen as the favourite to replace her.

According to one source, May even indicated she would, if necessary, be prepared to lead the Conservative party and fight a general election if one took place before 2022 – the date she has given for when she is prepared to stand down.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/22/may-tells-johnson-i-wont-step-aside-to-solve-brexit-crisis

Edited by vememah
Kažu milion na ulicama...

skynews-brexit-march-london-4459217.jpg

Amateri :fantom:
Nek se jave sa #1od5000000 :D

Šalim se, this is big. Very big [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N950F