IGNORED

Copy & Paste

jms_uk

Backside melts into a sofa.My world, my TV, and my food.Besides listening to my belly gurgleAin't much else to do.Yeah, I sweat a lot.Pants fall down every time I bend overAnd my feet itch.Yeah-I married a scarecrow.I hate you.Talking to myself.Everibody's starin' at meI'm only bleedin'.Someone taps me on the shoulder every 5 minutesNobody speaks English anymore.Would anybody tell me I was gettin' stupider?I hate you.Talking to myself.You don't feel it after awhileYou take the beating.I'm a swingin' guyThrow a belt over the shower curtain rodAnd swing - - -Toss me inside a HeftyAnd put me in the ground.A drink needs me.I don't.I ain't about to guzzle no tears,so kiss my assnewscasters, coakroaches, and desserts.I hate you.Talkin' to myself.Everibody's starin' at meI'm only bleedin'.Where are the kids?maybe pregnant or on drugsor on welfare on top of the worlddonthehonorrolonparoleontheDodgersonthebackofmilkcartonsonstakesinthemiddleofcornfieldsoncoversoffuturehistorybooksonoldlady'smantleswalkin'onwaternailedoncrossesI think it's time I had a talk with my kids.I'll just tell 'em what my daddy told meYOU AIN'T NEVER GONNA AMOUNT NOTHIN'.

Lay me down the long white lineLeave the sirens far behind mePaint my name in black and goldMy heart my flame my heart my roadMy heartland fade across the lineHeartland sing the faces shiningIn the failing failing failingHeartland make the places mineClearly now the past mistakesThe giant steps we had to takeThe path that ever promise made toDie in dream dissolve and fadeMy heartland heartland heartlandBehind the lines a face that glimmersStill looking for a face that shinesIn the promise in the placesI?m going to make them mineMy heartland heartland heartland..gravemz5.jpg

It was Christmas Eve babeIn the drunk tankAn old man said to me, won't see another oneAnd then he sang a songThe Rare Old Mountain DewAnd I turned my face awayAnd dreamed about youGot on a lucky oneCame in eighteen to oneI've got a feelingThis year's for me and youSo happy ChristmasI love you babyI can see a better timeWhen all our dreams come trueThey've got carsBig as barsThey've got rivers of goldBut the wind goes right through youIt's no place for the oldWhen you first took my handOn a cold Christmas EveYou promised meBroadway was waiting for meYou were handsomeYou were prettyQueen of New York CityWhen the band finished playingThey howled out for moreSinatra was swingingAll the drunks they were singingWe kissed on the cornerThen danced through the nightThe boys of the NYPD choirWere singing 'Galway Bay'And the bells were ringingOut for Christmas dayYou're a bumYou're a punkYou're an old slut on junkLiving there almost dead on a dripIn that bedYou scum bagYou maggotYou cheap lousy faggotHappy Christmas your arseI pray GodIt's our lastI could have been someoneSo could anyoneYou took my dreamsFrom me when I first found youI kept them with me babeI put them with my ownCan't make it all aloneI've built my dreams around you historyBall.jpg

Was an honest manAsked me for the phoneTried to take controlOh, I don't see it that wayI don't see it that wayOh, we shared some ideasAll obsessed with fameSays we're all the sameOh, I don't see it that wayI don't see it that wayRaised in Carolina"I'm not like that"Trying to remind herWhen we go backI missed the last bus, I'll take the next trainI try but you see, it's hard to explainI say the right things, but act the wrong wayI like it right here, but I cannot stayI watch the TV; forget what I'm toldWell, I am too young, and they are too oldThe joke is on you, this place is a zoo"You're right it's true"Says he can't decideI shake my head to sayEverything's just greatOh, I just can't rememberI just can't rememberRaised in Carolina, she says:" I'm not like that"Trying to remind herWhen we go backI say the right things but act the wrong wayI like it right here but I cannot stayI watch the TV; forget what I'm toldWell, I am too young, and they are too oldOh, man, can't you see I'm nervous, so pleasePretend to be nice, so I can be meanI miss the last bus, we take the next trainI try but you see, it's hard to explain31NP9H0GJ9L._AA240_.jpg

Why are you frightened - can't you see that it's youThat ain't no ghost - it's a reflection of youWhy do you turn away - an' keep it out of sightOh - don't live up to your given rolesThere's more inside you that you won't showBut you keep it hidden just like everyoneYou're scared to show you care - it'll make you vulnerableSo you wear that ghost around you for disguiseBut there's no need just 'cos it's all we've knownThere's more inside you that you haven't shownSo keep on moving, moving, moving your feetKeep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beatJust keep on walking down never ending streetsOne day you'll walk right out of this lifeAnd then you'll wonder why you didn't tryTo spread some loving all aroundOld fashioned causes like that still standGotta rid this prejudice that ties you downHow do you feel at the end of the dayJust like you've waked over your own graveSo why are you frightened - can't you see that it's youAt the moment there's nothing - so there's nothing to loseLift up your lonely heart and walk right on throughThe Jam: Ghosts, The Gift (1982)

Paul Van Dyk (Feat. Rea Garvey) - Let it GoI can't get it out of meIt's breathing Inside meIt's reaching inside of youYou're feeling infectedYou're being infectedIt's just like the coldA kiss on your lipsNow you're taking controlI feel like a criminalI'm falling apartWe're leaving for VenusIn a getaway carCause no one can save usThere's no need to tryI'm looking for saviors before they all dieIf you want to try and save meThen take my heart don't hate meIf you feel you can't let go then let go (2x)I feel like a criminalI'm falling apartWe're leaving for VenusIn a getaway carYou say that you haunt mebut you don't really knowYou're clinging to fingersBut you got to let goIf you want to try and save meThen take my heart don't hate meIf you feel you can't let go then let go (3x)

Death and night and blood Death and night and blood (Death and night and blood) (Death and night and blood) When I saw that sparta in his eyes Young death is good (Death and night and blood) (Death and night and blood) And we decided that to die there was no greater love (Death and night and blood) (Death and night and blood) (Death and night and blood) (Death and night and blood) Hey little baby don't you lean down low Your brain's exposed and it's starting to show Your rotten thoughts yeuch (Death and night and blood) (Death and night and blood) I was attracted to a night torchlight parade And there I came (Death and night and blood) (Death and night and blood) Home is a black leather jacket fitting sweetly to my brain (Death and night and blood) (Death and night and blood) Death and night and blood) Death and night and blood)Hey little baby don't you lean down low Your brain's exposed and it's starting to show Your rotten thoughts yeuch (Death and night and blood) (Death and night and blood) I will force my body to be my weapon and my statement, so (Death and night and blood) (Death and night and blood) (Death and night and blood) (Death and night and blood) Hey little baby don't you lean down low Your brain's exposed and it's starting to show Your rotten thoughts yeuch (Death and night and blood) (Death and night and blood)

ChangesDavid BowieI still don't know what I was waiting forAnd my time was running wildA million dead-end streetsEvery time I thought I'd got it madeIt seemed the taste was not so sweetSo I turned myself to face meBut I've never caught a glimpseOf how the others must see the fakerI'm much too fast to take that testCh-ch-ch-ch-Changes(Turn and face the strain)Ch-ch-ChangesDon't want to be a richer manCh-ch-ch-ch-Changes(Turn and face the strain)Ch-ch-ChangesJust gonna have to be a different manTime may change meBut I can't trace timeI watch the ripples change their sizeBut never leave the streamOf warm impermanence andSo the days float through my eyesBut still the days seem the sameAnd these children that you spit onAs they try to change their worldsAre immune to your consultationsThey're quite aware of what they're going throughCh-ch-ch-ch-Changes(Turn and face the strain)Ch-ch-ChangesDon't tell t hem to grow up and out of itCh-ch-ch-ch-Changes(Turn and face the strain)Ch-ch-ChangesWhere's your shameYou've left us up to our necks in itTime may change meBut you can't trace timeStrange fascination, fascinating meChanges are taking the pace I'm going throughCh-ch-ch-ch-Changes(Turn and face the strain)Ch-ch-ChangesOh, look out you rock 'n rollersCh-ch-ch-ch-Changes(Turn and face the strain)Ch-ch-ChangesPretty soon you're gonna get a little olderTime may change meBut I can't trace timeI said that time may change meBut I can't trace time

poslastica za forumskog slavjaninaUnited forever in vast, endless space,Created in struggle by unhappy race,Where sunrays of freedomAre frozen in ice,United forever in Great Russia's embrace.From the Arctic Circle to the southern seas,Deserted forests, never-ending steppes,The unbreakable unionOf fraternal states,United forever in Great Russia's embrace.Slavsya, Otechestvo nashe svobodnoye, Slavsya, strana moya! My gordimsya toboy!Arise, prisoners of starvation,Arise, the damned of the earth,Let's gather together,Let's break us free,The world is changing at its core!Long live Great Russia's motherland,Built by the people and their mighty hand,Long live your nation,United and free,Shining in glory for all man to see.Slavsya, Otechestvo nashe svobodnoye, Slavsya, strana moya! My gordimsya toboy!Arms20Of20The20Greater20Russian20Empire.jpg

Kissing YouPride can stand a thousand trials,the strong will never fallBut watching stars without you,my soul cried.Heaving heart is full of pain,oh, oh, the aching.'Cause I'm kissing you, oh.I'm kissing you, oh.Touch me deep, pure and true,gift to me forever'Cause I'm kissing you, oh.I'm kissing you, oh.Where are you now?Where are you now?'Cause I'm kissing you.I'm kissing you, oh. 2088757-1111150465.jpg

Madrid -- španska nacionalna himna "Marća real" mogla bi uskoro da dobije zvanični tekst, posle 250 godina od svog prvog izvođenja.žiri Olimpijskog komiteta španije, COE, i udruženje pisaca SGAE izabrali su tekst među 2.000 predoga. Tekst će biti javno objavljen 21. januara, kada će proslavljeni španski tenor Plasido Domingo otpevati himnu u Madridu. COE će morati da prikupi pola miliona potpisa kako bi tekst bio usvojen u parlamentu i bio ozvaničen.
nisu se morali mučiti već ima jedan sasma prikladan tekst.
Triumfa EspanaLet us sing, comrades,The great battle song,Our fierce voicesShall prove we're strongSoldiers, the countryCalls us to the fight.We swear to her loyaltyTo conquer or die.Triumfa Espana ? el fantasma de la Edad de OroBrave is your Jesus ? El Toreador!The fire of battleThe trumpet of war,Affrighting the greedy,The cannons now roar.Raise your arms, sonsAnd daughters of spain,This glorious nation isEmerging again.Triumfa Espana!Los yunques y las ruedas,Cantan al compassDel himno de la fe.Gloria, Gloria, crown of the poor,Brave is your Jesus ? El Toreador?Gloria, Gloria, crown of the poor,Dark was your Jesus ? El Conquistador!
hangti.jpg

as close as thisI found you crowd meas I doyouwe are surroundedone by one we fallwe fall to a patternthat we would reallymuch rather not fashionone by oneone by onewho are you?you are secretand Ithe samewhich is how I feel it ought to bein all honestywe can never touch completelynot completelyyou and meone by onewe realisewe are chasing a face in disguiseyou and meone by oneprint73.jpg

When I see you babyI wanna take off your clothesJust rip off your clothesJust take off your clothesWhen I see you I want you totake of my clothesJust rip off my clothesJust take off my clothesWell make yourself at home and take off your clothesWe'll get naked and we'll see how it goesI know baby you're frustrated(uh huh)but I'd like it if we waited(mm mm)Get a little more acquainted,(alright)it's better when anticipated(oh, Just take off your clothes)I wanna touch your littleyour little hip bonesyour collar bonesand all your other bonesand your happy trailit's my happy trailYoure treasure trail,let's see what goes downCome on baby you're fixated,(uh huh)I think I'd like it if we waited(uh uh)Get a little more acquainted,(alright)it's better when anticipated(no its not, just take off your clothes)Just take off your clothesSo come on baby don't be shy,and let's beginand I'll take off your clothesCause everyone knowsyou like me it showsand you know how it goesIf you take off your clotheswe'll see how it growsI just wanna knowIf you take off your clothes(you take off your clothes)and if you take off your clothes(I'll take off my clothes)and i take off my clothes(I'll rip off your clothes)Rip off my clothes(I'll rip off my clothes)Rip off your clothes(I'll take off your clothes)Take off your clothes(I'll rip off my clothes)Rip off your clothes(I'll take off your clothes)Come on just take off my clothesI know baby you're frustrated,(uh huh)but I'd like it if we waited(just take off your clothes)Get a little more acquainted,(that's right)it's better when anticipatedoh, JUST TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHESplease

You do something to me, something deep insideI'm hanging on the wire for a love I'll never findYou do something wonderful then chase it all awayMixing my emotions that throws me back againHanging on the wire, I'm waiting for the changeI'm dancing through the fire, just to catch a flamean' feel real againYou do something to me somewhere deep insideI'm hoping to get close to a peace I cannot findDancing through the fire just to catch a flameJust to get close to, just close enoughTo tell you that.....You do something to me something deep inside.Paul Weller: You Do Something to Me

Joni Mitchell - The Magdalene LaundriesI was an unmarried girlI'd just turned twenty-sevenWhen they sent me to the sistersFor the way men looked at meBranded as a jezebelI knew I was not bound for HeavenI'd be cast in shameInto the Magdalene laundriesMost girls come here pregnantSome by their own fathersBridget got that bellyBy her parish priestWe're trying to get things white as snowAll of us woe-begotten-daughtersIn the streaming stainsOf the Magdalene laundriesProstitutes and destitutesAnd temptresses like me-Fallen women-Sentenced into dreamless drudgery ...Why do they call this heartless placeOur Lady of Charity?Oh charity!These bloodless brides of JesusIf they had just once glimpsed their groomThen they'd know, and they'd drop the stonesConcealed behind their rosariesThey wilt the grass they walk uponThey leech the light out of a roomThey'd like to drive us down the drainAt the Magdalene laundriesPeg O'Connell died todayShe was a cheeky girlA flirtThey just stuffed her in a hole!Surely to God you'd think at least some bells should ring!One day I'm going to die here tooAnd they'll plant me in the dirtLike some lame bulbThat never blooms come any springNot any springNo, not any springNot any spring