IGNORED

Copy & Paste

jms_uk

sheen.jpgThis is the end Beautiful friend This is the end My only friend, the end Of our elaborate plans, the end Of everything that stands, the end No safety or surprise, the end I'll never look into your eyes...again Can you picture what will be So limitless and free Desperately in need...of some...stranger's hand In a...desperate land Lost in a Roman...wilderness of pain And all the children are insane All the children are insane Waiting for the summer rain, yeah There's danger on the edge of town Ride the King's highway, baby Weird scenes inside the gold mine Ride the highway west, baby Ride the snake, ride the snake To the lake, the ancient lake, baby The snake is long, seven miles Ride the snake...he's old, and his skin is cold The west is the best The west is the best Get here, and we'll do the rest The blue bus is callin' us The blue bus is callin' us Driver, where you taken' us The killer awoke before dawn, he put his boots on He took a face from the ancient gallery And he walked on down the hall He went into the room where his sister lived, and...then he Paid a visit to his brother, and then he He walked on down the hall, and And he came to a door...and he looked inside Father, yes son, I want to kill you Mother...I want to...fuck you C'mon baby, take a chance with us C'mon baby, take a chance with us C'mon baby, take a chance with us And meet me at the back of the blue bus Doin' a blue rock On a blue bus Doin' a blue rock C'mon, yeah Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill This is the end Beautiful friend This is the end My only friend, the end It hurts to set you free But you'll never follow me The end of laughter and soft lies The end of nights we tried to die This is the end
04_2_i.gif Charlie don't surf and we think he shouldCharlie don't surf and you know that it ain't no goodCharlie don't surf for his hamburger MommaCharlie's gonna be a napalm starEverybody wants to rule the worldMust be something we get from birthOne truth is we never learnSatellites will make space burnWe've been told to keep the strangers outWe don't like them starting to hang aroundWe don't like them all over townAcross the world we are going to blow them downThe reign of the super powers must be overSo many armies can't free the earthSoon the rock will roll overAfrica is choking on their Coca ColaIt's a one a way street in a one horse townOne way people starting to brag aroundYou can laugh, put them downThese one way people gonna blow us downCharlie don't surf he'll never learnCharlie don't surf though he's got a gunCharlie don't surf think that he shouldCharlie don't surf we really think he shouldCharlie don't surfCharlie don't surf and we think he shouldCharlie don't surf and you know that it ain't no goodCharlie don't surf for his hamburger MommaCharlie don't surf
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been out walkingI don't do that much talking these daysThese daysThese days I seem to think a lotAbout the things that I forgot to doAnd all the times I had the chance toAnd I had a loverI don't think I'd risk another these daysThese daysNow if I seem to be afraidTo live the life that I have made in songIt's just that I've been losing so longWell I'll keep on moving, moving onThings are bound to be improvingThese daysOne of these daysThese days I'll sit on cornerstonesAnd count the time in quarter tones to 10My friendDon't confront me with my failuresI had not forgotten them

• 6 months later...

Twice I turn my back on youI fell flat on my face but didn't looseTell me where would I goTell me what led you on I’d love to knowWas it the blue nightGone fragileWas it both menIn wonder steady gone underWas it the light waysSo frighteningWas it two willsOne mirror holding us dearer nowThought I had an answer onceBut your random ways swept me alongColossal signs so I got lostWith so many lovers singing softWas it the blue nightGone fragileWas it both menIn wonder steady gone underWas it the light waysSo frighteningWas it two willsOne mirror holding us dearer now

• 1 month later...

When you're tired of your toys,And of your games, and of the television,When you're done with chores and homeworkThen it's time to make a big decision,You might need a change of scenery,It might be time to goOver mountains, over oceans,Through dark jungles down belowOn an airplane, on a railroadOn a tall ship with the tideAll you need's a little music.Howzaboutit, whaddya say you buckleup and we go for a little ride?Let's go everywhere manLet's go everywhere, manThere's lots of fun out there, manWe gotta have our share, manGet out of your chair, manLet's go everywhere.We'll go toBombay, Taipei, Mandalay, Bora BoraDeauville, Louisville, Whoville, Glocca MorraHavana, Montana, Savannah, VaranasiBermuda, Barbuda, Or Yehuda, TallahasseeKhartoum, Rangoon, Cancun, SaskatoonKowloon, Cameroon, Brigadoon, to the moonLet's go everywhere manLet's go everywhere, manThere's lots of fun out there, manWe gotta have our share, manGet out of your chair, manLet's go everywhere.Cairo, Shiloh, Moscow, Chichen ItzaKrakatoa, Shenandoah, Mauna Loa, Tower of PisaHamburg, Frankfurt, Beantown, MontecristoCayenne, Salt Lake, Cocoa Beach, San FranciscoSaigon, Amman, Dijon, YokahamaTijuana, Grand Bahama, don't forget to call your mamaLet's go everywhere manLet's go everywhere, manThere's lots of fun out there, manWe gotta have our share, manGet out of your chair, manLet's go everywhere.Xi'an, San Juan, Pusan, Sri LankaChambertin, Canton, Avalon, CasablancaWarsaw, Aqaba, Shangri-La, TransylvaniaNome, Rome, Stockholm, Lyon, MauretaniaHong Kong, Guangdong, Haiphong, TongaSalamanga, Rarotonga, Cucamonga, sing-a-long-aLet's go everywhere manLet's go everywhere, manThere's lots of fun out there, manWe gotta have our share, manGet out of your chair, manLet's go everywhere.Xanadu, Kathmandu, Timbuktu, SantiagoTasmania, Slovenia, Rumania, Pago PagoSedona, Pamplona, Daytona, PatagoniaWinona, Bologna, Barcelona, CaledoniaBangkok, Sliding Rock, Antioch, Tuba CitySun City, Cloud City, Emerald City, ain't it prettyLet's go everywhere manLet's go everywhere, manThere's lots of fun out there, manWe gotta have our share, manGet out of your chair, manLet's go everywhere.

• 2 months later...

I see problems down the lineI know that I'm rightthere was a dirt upon your handsdoing the same mistake twicemaking the same mistake twicecome on over and be so caught upit's not about compromisingI see problems down the lineI know that I'm rightI see darkness down the lineI know its hard to fightthere was a dirt upon your handsdoing the same mistake twicemaking the same mistake twicecome on overbe so caught up its all about compromiseI see problems down the lineI know that I'm rightdon't let the darkness eat you up

• 2 months later...

I’m a fool for that sound in your songsI’m a fool for? your bellyI’m a fool for your loveI wanna make this play
Oh, I know you’re faded Hmm…but stay don’t close your hands
I wanna make this play
Oh, I know you’re faded Hmm…but stay don’t close your handsCaught in this pool held in your arms
Caught like a fool without a line
We’re in a natural spread
With this gentle sting between usI wanna make this play
I wanna make this play
Oh, I know you’re faded Hmm…but stay don’t close your handsStay openI wanna make this play
I wanna make this play
Oh, I know you’re faded Hmm…but stay don’t close your handsStay open

Edited by jms_uk
  • 2 months later...

She's back!

I’ve seen gypsies who made it all the wayAnd kept going, kept rolling with nowhere to goNowhere to go.As far as I’ve seen from the bushIn the wilderness, to every known cityI’ve been to Saudi Arabia, Dhaka, CalcuttaSoweto, Mozambique, Istanbul, Rio, RomeArgentina, Chile, Mexico, Taiwan, Great BritainBelfast, to the desert, Spain,Some little bitty island in the middle of the PacificAll the way back home, to my townTo my townBitching, complaining when some ṗeople who ain’t got shit to eatBitching, moaning, so many people you know they gotWhat are we doing?We’re sitting on a ruinWhat are we doing?We’re sitting on a ruinAs far as I’ve seen, from the bushThe wilderness, to every known cityI’ve been to Saudi Arabia, dug up CalcuttaSoweto, Mozambique, Istanbul, Rio, RomeArgentina, Chile, Mexico, Taiwan, Great BritainBelfast, to the desert, Spain, TokyoSome little bitty island in the middle of the ṖacificAll the way back home, to my townTo my townBitching, complaining when some people who ain’t got shit to eatBitching, moaning, so many people you know that they gotWhat are we doing?We’re sitting on a ruinWhat are we doing?We’re sitting on a ruinWhat are we doing?We’re sitting on a ruinWhat are we doing?We’re sitting on a ruin

ThecloserI get to you, Beloved,The more I can seeIt is just You and I all aloneIn thisWorld.I hearA knock at my door,Who else could it be,So I rush without brushingMy hair.For tooMany nightsI have begged for YourReturnAnd whatIs the use of vanityAt this late hour, at this divine season,That has now come to my foldedKnees?If your love letters are true dear BelovedI will surrender myself toWho You keep sayingIAm.~ Hafiz

• 1 month later...

Melancholyaviationchocolateperfumecigarettesfrequent flyerstow awaydislocationsleepingjetswave goodbyefeel homesicktranquilizersbill of farecry easydvtdisapear into thin airchoruswe wish you all a very happy pleasant flightthis is a journey to the center of the nightand the inflight entertainment's out of sighthere on af 607105time differenceyou're wakingchase the sun into your eyessleeping citiesdust hotel roomspassengers look to the skiesfly overyour lifetimeand never touching downmy heartis breakingsomewhere over saskatchewanchoruswe wish you all a very happy pleasant flightthis is a journey to the center of the nightand the inflight entertainment's out of sighthere on af 607105your life inthe wrong handssavannah and frozen wastesthe flight paththe wingspanbelow the earth rotatesi love youi miss youi cannot see your faceinvent anew personadrunk here on the edge of spaceall the things i carry with meand all the things i left behindand all the things that wait to meet mehover in the air tonightif i can only keep on movingand never stop and think of meand freefall through the years and decadesterminal velocitychoruswe hope you had a very happy pleasant flightthis is our final destination so goodnightlike a stone we are now falling from the skyfarewell from af 607105the cabinis burningi smile and feel completehere amongsttotal strangers27 000 feetsuspendedisolationkids throw toy planes in the streetone finalblaze of gloryviewed from a window seat

• 1 year later...

must be the colors and the kids that keep me alive'cause the music is boring me to deathmust just be the colors and the kids that keep me alive'cause I want to go right away to January nightI built a shack with an old friendhe was someone I could learn from someone I could becomewill you meet me down on a sandy beachwe can roll up our jeansso the tide won't get us below the kneesyellow hair, you are a funny bearyellow hair, such a funny bearslender fingers would hold meslender limbs would hold meand you could say my namelike you knew my nameI could stay here, become someone differentI could stay here, become someone betterit's so hard to go in the city'cause you want to say hello to everybodyit's so hard to go into the city'cause you want to say 'hey I love you' to everybodywhen we were teenagers, we wanted to be the skynow all we want is go to red placesand try to stay outta hellmust be the colors and the kids that keep me alive'cause the music is boring me to deathmust be the colors and it must just be the kids that keep me alive on this January nightyellow hair, you are a funny bearyellow hair, such a funny bear

• 3 months later...

I know that look in your eyes
And I know now what's behind that smile
You can't fool me too long
You can't fool me too long

Wanted so bad to be the only one
I couldn't see it for what it was
I fooled myself for too long
I fooled myself for too long

You fled the scene to go be free
You overdosed on your fantasies
You fooled yourself for too long