IGNORED

Copy & Paste

jms_uk

Sinoc sam ti Safodvoru dolaziona pendzeru tvomeruzu ostavioDa okitis njedraljepsa od Jasminaako mene ljubisradosti jedinaJutros kad te vidje'Safo moja vilona njedrima tvojimruze nije biloMjesto moga cvijetamajci ziva bilakitio te zumbulkomsije HalilaSafo, moja Safomoj nevjerni druzezar su ljepsi dusozumbuli od ruzeZar je tebi drazigavran od slavujai biseri lazniljepsi od dragulja

are you my family?can i stay with you a while?can i stop off in your bed tonight?i could make you smile.in the morning i'll make you breakfastin the evening i'll warm the bed.and i'll always be happy to kiss youpromise i'll never get sad.till the siren come calling, callingit's driving me evil, evil.i was a heartbreaker, i loved youthe same way i do.i've got so much wickedness and sin.my name is pearland i'll love you the best way i know howmy blonde curls slice through your heart.and the siren come callingin the nighttill the light.help you dress yourself up fancybathe you when you get sorei'll be good, i think i could be all you would want and more and more.be proud when you dazzle the wondrousglitter your eyes for the towntell every last boy that you're my mantry not to let you down.till the siren come calling, callingit's driving me evil, evil.i was a heartbreaker, i loved youthe same way i do.i've got so much wickedness and sin.my name is pearland i'll love you the best way i know howmy blonde curls slice through your heart.and the stars are exploding the lightsit won't be long until you'll be mineit won't be long until you leaveit won't be long until i'll see your faceit won't be long to erase your painand my broken heart to belong to your bodycause i'm evil, evil...

Kad mi kažeš paša Kad mi kažeš pašaSto si tako nervozanKad mi kažes pašašto toliko razmišljašPašinice moja, ne znam sta se dešavaTako mi dodje i drzi me danimaJe l' ti zao paša, beogradskih dernekaJe l' ti zao paša, zlata i pašalukaPasinice moja, srce mi je slomilaPralja sa dunava i prokletnica otišlaZavela me ta, beogradjankaGrlila, ljubila a sada voliDrugogaRekla mi je paša, sad je kraj, tu je krajRekla mi je paša, imam svoga stevanaTiho sam joj rekaoNeka, neka, nek' je krajSad dovidjenja i sretan, sretan ti putKad mi kažeš pašaSto si tako nervozanKad mi kažeš pašašto toliko razmišljašCovjek u zivotu ima dvije ljubaviJedna mu kuha a druga mu je sudbina

All the people i love are hereall the people that i love can't hearall the people i love are drunkall the people that i love are hereall the people i love are hereall the people that i love come hereall the people i love are drunkall the people that i think i am are drunkall you have left is one kraft dinnerthat i brought back for you last summerall you have left is one reminderof the time we spent when i spentall you can taste is that one kraft dinnerthat i prepared when your chances were slimmerall you can hear is my refusalcos i haven't got the time for a jerk-off loserall you can hear is my refusalcos i haven't got the time for a jack-your-body loserall you can hear is my refusalcos i haven't got the time for a jerk-off loserall you can hear is my refusalcos i haven't got the time for a jerk-off loserno no no no, no more space or timefor last supper, baby babyeven if you prepare mineand for...i have not got the time, got the time, the time, the time

Kraj tanana sadrvanaGdje zubori voda zivaSvakog dana setala seSulatanova kcerka milaSvako vece, jedno ropceStajalo kraj sadrvanaKako vrijeme prolaziloSvje je bljedje, bljedje biloPitala ga jednog danaSultanova kcerka mila:"Kazuj robe, odakle siIz plemena kojega si?""Ja se zovem El-MuhamedIz plemena starih AzraSto za ljubav glavu gubeI umiru kada ljube

cast your mind back to the days,when i pretend' i was OK.i had so very much to say,about my crazy livin'.now that i've stared into the void,so many people, i've annoyed.i have to find a middle way,a better way of livin'.so i haven't given up,that all my choices, my good luck...appear to go and get me stuck,in an open prison.now i am tryin' to break free,in a state of empathy.find the true and inner me,eradicate this prison.no-one can take it away from me,and no-one can tear it apart.'cause a heart that hurts,is a heart that works.a heart that hurts,is a heart that works.a heart that hurts,is a heart that works.no-one can take it away from me,no-one can tear it apart.maybe ' an elaborate fantasy,but it's the perfect place to start.'cause a heart that hurts,is a heart that works.a heart that hurts,is a heart that... works.

It was a very cold clear fall nightI had a terrible dreamBilly Name and Brigid were playing under my stair case on the second floor about two o'clock in the morningI woke up because Amos and Archie had started barkingThat made me very angry because I wasn't feeling well and I told them I was very cross the real me that they just better remember what happened to Sam the bad cat that was left at home and got sick and went pussy heavenIt was a very cold clear fall nightSome snowflakes were fallingGee, it was so beautifuland so I went to get my camera to take some picturesAnd then I was taking the picturesbut the exposure thing wasn't rightand I was going to call Fred or Gerryto find out how to get set itI was too lateand then I remembered they were still probably at dinnerand anywayI felt really bad and didn't want to talk to anybodybut the snowflakes were so beautiful and real lookingand I really wanted to hold themAnd that's when I heard the voicesfrom down the hall near the stairsSo I got a flashlightand I was scared and I went out into the hallwayThere's been all kinds of troubleslately in the neighborhoodand someone's got to bring home the bacon and anywaythere were Brigid and Billy playingAnd under the stair casewas a little meadow sort of like the park at 23rd streetwhere all the young kids go and play frisbeeGee, that must be funmaybe we should do an article on that in the magazinebut they'll just tell me I'm stupid and it won't sellbut I'll just hold my ground this time, I meanit's my magazine, isn't it?So I was thinking that as the snowflakes felland I heard those voices having so much funGee, it would be so great to have some funSo I called Billybut either he didn't hear me or he didn't want to answerwhich was so strangebecauseeven if I don't like reunions I've always loved BillyI'm so glad he's workingI mean it's different than OndineHe keeps touring with those moviesand he doesn't even pay us and the filmI mean the film's just going to disintegrate and then whatI mean he's so normal off of drugsI just don't get itAnd then I saw John Calehe's been looking really greatHe's been coming by the office to exercise with meRonnie said I have a musclebut he's been really mean since he went to AAI mean what does it meanwhen you give up drinking and then you're still so meanHe says I'm being lazy but I'm notI'm just can't find any ideasI mean I'm just notlet's face itgoing to get any ideas up at the officeAnd seeing John made me think of the Velvetsand I had been thinking about themwhen I was on St. Marks Placegoing to that new gallery those sweet new kids have openedbut the thought I was oldand then I saw the old DOMthe old club where we did our first showsIt was so greatAnd I don't understand about that Velvet's first albumI mean I did the coverI was the producerand I always see it repackagedand I've never gotten a penny from itHow could that beI should call Henrybut it was good seeing JohnI did a cover for himbut I did in black and white and he change it to colorIt would have been worth more if he'd left it my waybut you can never tell any body anything I've leaned thatI tried calling again to Billy and Johnthey wouldn't recognize me it was like I wasn't thereWhy won't they let me inAnd then I saw LouI'm so mad at himLou Reed got married and didn't invite meI mean is it because he thought I'd bring too many peopleI don't get itcould have at least calledI mean he's doing so greatWhy doesn't he call me?I saw him at the MTV showand he was one row away and he didn't even say helloI don't get itYou know I hate LouI really doHe won't even hire us for his videosAnd I was proud of himI was so scared todayThere was blood leaking thought my shirtfrom those old scars from being shotAnd the corset I wear to keep my insides in was hurtingAnd I did three sets of fifteen pushupsand four sets of ten setupsBut then my insides hurtand I saw drops of blood on my shirt and I rememberthe doctors saying I was deadAnd then later they had to take blood out of my hand'couse they ran out or veinsbut thenall this thinking was making me an old grouchand you can't do anything anyway soif they wouldn't let me play with them in my own dreamI was just going to have to make anotherand anotherand anotherGee, wouldn't it be funny if I died in this dreambefore I could make another one upAnd nobody calledAnd nobody came

I used to say I'm ready show me the way Then another year or two Would pass me by Is anything wrong? Oh, love, is anything right? And how will we know Will time make us wise? People outside They know just what to do They look at me And they think that I know too Is anything wrong? Oh, love, is anything right? And how will we know Will time make us wise? I've found a home Now will life begin I can wait another year or two But not one moment more Is anything wrong? Oh, love, is anything right? And how will we know Will time make us wise? accueil.jpg

Winners and losers which one am I,is it the same under the sky?black motorcycles and the will to survivelosers and winners low and highin this glass and wire worldsurely leeches gain the rightto send their message screamingone that has no meaningto people who feelquestions and questions plain as your nosebut who would believe a little rose?winners and losers in love with themselvesno santa claus no happy elvesin this smoking gun existenceit gets harder to unwindi'll just eat my breakfasttry to keep my questionsstarving all nightout in the suburbs i metmy true fine lovedown in the suburbs i metmy true fine loveshe gave me moneyshe gave me headshe gave my everythingand then she went deadstick out your thumband hit the open roadcat in a mercedesgoes by, he's oldhe's got some, you got nonetogether maybe you can havesome fun-winners and losersgentlemen boozerswinners and losersroll roll roll rollroll your money downrock rock rock rocktakln' over this town

When I wokeI took the backdoor to my mindand then I spokeI counted all of the good things you areand that list of charms waslonger than my chain of broken heartsand when the day was doneI figured I had already lostfrom the start from the startI was gonna love you till the end of all daytimeand I was gonna keep all our secret signs and our lullabiesI was made to believe that our love would grow oldwe were gonna live in a treehouse and make babiesand we were gonna bury our ex-lovers and their ghostsbaby we were made of goldso many timeswe drank fine wine in one swallowand in those late nightswe painted our walls bright yellow

• 2 weeks later...

This is world that we live inI feel myself get tiredThis is the world that we live inWell maybe I was mistakenI heard a rumor that you quit this day and ageWell maybe I was mistakenBless your body, bless your soulPray for peace and self controlI gotta believe it's worth itWithout a victory,I'm so sanctified and freeWell maybe I'm just mistakenLesson learned and the wheels keep turningThis is the world that we live inI can't take blame for twoThis is the world that we live inAnd maybe we'll make it throughBless your body, bless your soulPray for peace and self-controlUnderneath the waterfallBaby we're still in thisThis is the world that we live inFeel myself get tiredThis is the world that we live inI had a dream that I was falling, downThere's no next time, aloneA storm wastes its water on meBut my life was freeI guess it's the world that we live inIt's not too late for thatThis is the world that we live inAnd no, we can't go backThis is the world that we live inWe still want something realThis is the world that we live inI know that...This is the world that we live in

• 2 weeks later...

Hello my loveIt's getting cold on this islandI'm sad aloneI'm so sad on my ownThe truth isWe were much too youngNow I'm looking for youOr anyone like youWe said goodbyeWith the smile on our facesNow you're aloneYou're so sad on your ownThe truth isWe run out of timeNow you’re looking for meOr anyone like meNa na na na…Hello my loveIt's getting cold on this islandI'm sad aloneI'm so sad on my ownThe truth isWe were much too youngNow I'm looking for youOr anyone like you

From the ice age to the dole-ageThere is but one concernI have just discoveredSome girls are bigger than othersSome girls are bigger than othersSome girls mothers are bigger thanOther girls mothersSome girls are bigger than othersSome girls are bigger than othersSome girls mothers are bigger thanOther girls mothersAs Anthony said to CleopatraAs he opened a crate of aleOh, I say,Some girls are bigger than othersSome girls are bigger than othersSome girls mothers are bigger thanOther girls mothersSome girls are bigger than othersSome girls are bigger than othersSome girls mothers are bigger thanOther girls mothersSend me the pillowThe one that you dream onSend me the pillowThe one that you dream onAnd I'll send you mine

• 2 weeks later...

The Age of Pamparius From the ashes of this golden age of confusion,the denim recruits came to beknown as the apocalypse dudes.So you think you had an Operawell not like thisSo you think you had a Napoliwell not like thisSo you think you had a decent pizzawell not like thisso you think you had a real good pizzawell not like thisYou got nothing to lose at Pampariusgonaa wear them happy shoes tonightYou got nothing to lose at Pampariusgonna bake a motherfucking pizza tonightso you think you had a pepperoniwell not like thisSo you think you had a calzonewell not like thisSo you thought you could make your ownwell not like thisSo you thought you could take it homeWell not like thisYou got nothing to lose at Pampariusgonna wear them happy shoes tonightYou got nothing to lose at PampariusGonna bake a motherfucking pizza tonightClock strikes twelveApocalypse dudes got nothing to loseGonna stomp some teenage ass tonightApocalypse dudes got nothing to loseGonna bake some motherfucking magictonight

I forgot that love existedI forgot that love existed troubled in my mind.Heartache after heartache, worried all the time.I forgot that love existedThen I saw the lightEveryone around me make everything alright.Oh, oh Socrates and Plato theyPraised it to the skies.Anyone whos ever lovedEveryone whos ever tried.If my heart could do my thinkingAnd my head begin to feelI would look upon the world anewAnd know whats truly real.5308921-300.jpg