IGNORED

Copy & Paste

jms_uk

Last night I dreamtThat somebody loved meNo hope, no harmJust another false alarmLast night I feltReal arms around meNo hope, no harmJust another false alarmSo, tell me how longBefore the last one ?And tell me how longBefore the right one ?The story is old - I knowBut it goes onThe story is old - I knowBut it goes onOh, goes onAnd onOh, goes onAnd on

I tried to do handstands for youI tried to do headstands for youEverytime I fell on you, yeah, everytime I fellI tried to do handstands for youBut everytime I fell for youI'm permanently black and blue, permanently blue for you.I tried to do handstands for youI tried to do handstands for youEverytime I fell on you, yeah, everytime I fellI tried to do handstands but everytime I fell for youI'm permanently black and blue, permanently blue for you-ooh-ooh-oohFor you-ooh-ooh-oohSo black and blue-ooh-ooh-oohFor you-ooh-ooh-ooh.I grabbed some frozen strawberries so I could ice your bruising kneesBut frozen things they all unfreeze and now I taste like....All those frozen strawberries I used to chill your bruising knees,Hot July ain't good to meI'm pink and black and blue for you.I got bruises on my knees for youAnd grass stains on my knees for youGot holes in my new jeans for youGot pink and black and blueGot bruises on my knees for youAnd grass stains on my knees for youGot holes in my new jeans for youGot pink and black and blue for you-ooh-ooh-oohFor you-ooh-ooh-oohSo black and blue-ooh-ooh-oohFor you-ooh-ooh-oohDo-doo-do-do-do-do-dooDo-doo-do-do-do-do-dooDo-doo-do-do-do-do-dooDo-doo-do-do-do-do-dooDo-doo-do-do-do-do-dooDo-doo-do-do-do-do-dooDo-doo-do-do-do-do-doo

when you were here beforecouldn't look you in the eyeyou're just like an angelyour skin makes me cryyou float like a featherin a beautiful worldi wish i was specialyou're so fucking specialbut i'm a creep, i'm a weirdowhat the hell am i doing here?i don't belong herei don't care if it hurtsi want to have controli want a perfect bodyi want a perfect souli want you to noticewhen i'm not aroundyou're so fucking speciali wish i was specialbut i'm a creep, i'm a weirdowhat the hell am i doing here?i don't belong hereshe's running out the doorshe's runningshe run, run, run, runRunwhatever makes you happywhatever you wantyou're so fucking speciali wish i was specialbut i'm a creep, i'm a weirdowhat the hell am i doing here?i don't belong herei don't belong here

When the day is doneDown to earth then sinks the sunAlong with everything that was lost and wonWhen the day is done.When the day is doneHope so much your race will be all runThen you find you jumped the gunHave to go back where you begunWhen the day is done.When the night is coldSome get by but some get oldJust to show life's not made of goldWhen the night is cold.When the bird has flownGot no-one to call your ownGot no place to call your homeWhen the bird has flown.When the game's been foughtNewspapers blow across the courtLost matches sooner than you would have thoughtNow the game's been fought.When the part is throughSeems so very sad for youDidn't do the things you meant to doNow there's no time to start anewNow the part is through.When the day is doneDown to earth then sinks the sunAlong with everything that was lost and wonWhen the day is done.

desde aqu?, desde mi casaveo la playa vac?aya lo estaba hace unos d?asahora est? llena de lluviay t? ah? sigues sin paraguassin tu ropa, paseandocomo una tarde de juliopero con fr?o y tronando?se puede saber qu? esperas??que te mire y que te seque?que te vea y que me quedetomando la luna juntosla luna, t? y yo expectantesa que pase alg?n cometao baje un platillo volantey la playa llora y lloray desde mi casa gritoque aunque pienso en abrazarteque aunque pienso en ir contigoel doctor me recomiendaque no me quite el abrigoque no est? ya m?s contigoy yo no puedo negarme puesel tipo soy yo mismoestudi? mientras dorm?asy a?n repaso las lecciones una a unacada d?ayo no puedo aconsejarteya es muy duro lo que llevodejemos que corra el airey dig?monos adi?s.aunque siga suspirandopor algo que no era ciertome lo dicen en los bareses algo que llevas dentroque no dejas que te quieransolo quieres que te abraceny publicas que no tuve ni valorpara quedarmeyo romp? todas tus fotostu no dejas de llamarme?quien no tiene valor para marcharse??quien no tiene valor para marcharse??quien no tiene el valor para marcharse??quien prefiere quedarse y aguantar??marcharse y aguantar?

Edited by voja i

A mask is easily placed,On a betrayed and broken face.A disguise to hide the past,When you mapped out my skin and made the memories last.Some things are never erased,And I have run when I?ve been chased,By recollections of you and me falling off our homemade castle.And even when I?m walking straight I always end up in a perfect circle.Oh I try but I just can?t wait,To break out of this perfect circle.?Cos giving into old temptation,Is like that common twitch.Oh the silly stupid realisation,The more you scratch the more you itch.Why am I fighting, what?s it for,Must let my mask drop to the floor.My scars I shouldn?t hide from the people who are on my side,Rolling up my sleeves to fight against,All the things I locked up and all the things I fenced.But it?s time to let it out so we can build a brand new castle.And even when I?m walking straight I always end up in a perfect circle.Oh I try but I just can?t wait,To break out of this perfect circle.?Cos giving into old temptation,Is like that common twitch.Oh the silly stupid realisation,The more you scratch the more you itch.And even when I?m walking straight I always end up in a perfect circle.Oh I try but I just can?t wait,To break out of this perfect circle.?Cos giving into old temptation,Is like that common twitch.Oh the silly stupid realisation,The more you scratch the more you itch.The more you scratch the more you itch.

• 2 weeks later...

You wanted to buy meFor a hundred euroYou said you'd take meTo your little carYour friend lived near byHe had a house and allWhere was i from you saidYou guessed YugoslaviaWell it's not YugoslaviaIt's not Yugoslavia at allIt reminded meOf a movie i just sawAbout a little girlFrom YugoslaviaShe got sent awayThey made her prostituteShe ate mcdonald's all dayAnd never had a chance to playLylaYou wanted to buy meFor a hundred euroYou said you'd take meTo your little carYour friend lived near byHe had a house and allWhere was i from you saidYou guessed YugoslaviaBut it's not YugoslaviaIt's hardly Yugoslavia at allLyla

Edited by jms_uk

Here comes the sunHere comes the sun, and I sayIt's alrightLittle darlingIt's been a long, cold, lonely winterLittle darlingIt feels like years since it's been hereHere comes the sunHere comes the sun, and I sayIt's alrightLittle darlingThe smiles returning to the facesLittle darlingIt seems like years since it's been hereHere comes the sunHere comes the sun, and I sayIt's alrightSun, sun, sun, here it comesSun, sun, sun, here it comesSun, sun, sun, here it comesSun, sun, sun, here it comesSun, sun, sun, here it comesLittle darlingI see the ice is slowly meltingLittle darlingIt seems like years since it's been clearHere comes the sunHere comes the sunIt's alrightHere comes the sunHere comes the sunIt's alrightIt's alright

I wonder what we'll play for you tonightSomething heavy or something lightSomething to set your soul alightI wonder how we'll answer when you say"We don't like you - go away,"Come back when you've learnt to play"I wonder what we'll do when things go wrongWhen we're half-way throughour favourite songWe look up and the audience has goneWill we feel a little bit obscureThink "we're not needed here,"We must be new wave- they'll like us next year"The Wonders don't care- we don't give a damn

Još uvek živi tamo goregde su joj zvezde prve komšijei više nikog nema pored njesvoj život provodi samaMesečeva kći začaranaspava pod senkom uspomenamnoge godine već prošle sujoš samo priča seća na nju S'ortacima sedim i ispijam pivai kao da me ništa nije brigaa dao bi sve što imam, da znamda li sam joj potrebanMesečeva kći

I never wanted to love you, but that's okayI always knew that you'd leave me anywayBut darling when I see you, you see meI asked the boys if they'd let me go out and playThey always said that you'd hurt me anywayBut darling when I see you, I see meAnd it's alrightI never thought I'd fall in love againIt's alrightI look to you as my only friendIt's alrightI never thought that I could feel there's somethingRising, rising in my veinsLooks like it's happened againI never thought that you wanted for me to staySo I left you with the girls that came your wayAnd darling when I see you I see meI often thought that you'd be better off left aloneWell throw a circle round a man with broken bonesBut darling when I see you, I see meIt's alrightI never thought I'd fall in love againIt's alrightI look to you as my only friendIt's alrightI never thought that I could feel there's somethingRising, rising in my veinsLooks like it's happened againYou always looked like you had something else on your mindWhen I try to tell you, you tell me "nevermind"But darling when I see you, you see meI wanna tell you that I never loved anyone elseYou wanna tell me that you're better off by yourselfBut darling when I see you, you see meOooh, oo-oo-oooh...This is not what I'm like, this is not what I doThis is not what I'm like, I think I'm falling for youThis is not what I'm like, this is not what I doThis is not what I'm like, I think I'm falling for you(repeat)I never thoughtThis is not what I'm like, this is not what I doI never thoughtThis is not what I'm like, I think I'm falling for you(repeat)I never thought that I could feel there's somethingRising, rising in my veinsAnd it looks like I feel there's somethingRising, rising in my veinsLooks like it's happened again

You and meWe sweat, we slaveWe gamble recklesslyAs if a dagger in the darkMe and youWe misbehaveWe trample fecklesslyUpon the bladder of our heartsBut it's a happy flower in the mornin' sunAnd it'll keep perfumin' when the mornin's doneThis ain't no tacky flower in a masqueradeAnd it'll keep on bloomin' 'til it steals the shadeOf the garden 'neath our window paneYou and meWe leave, we lieWe're runnin' through the rambleOff the road of sad goodbyesMe and youWe tease, we tryWe're cuttin' off the ample charmsPut forward from the skiesBut it's a happy flower in the mornin' sunAnd it'll keep on glowin' when the mornin's doneAnd though our happy flower doesn't make a soundWell, it'll keep growin' 'til it fills the groundOf the garden 'neath our window paneHappy flower, happy flowerHappy flower, happy flowerHappy flower, happy flowerHappy flower, happy flowerHappy flower

• 2 weeks later...

I've looked all around thisBig old world and found thatAll I really want is loveNothing can compareThis world I've had my share ofAll I really want is loveIn this life of chasing dreamsSuch strife in seeking schemesDesigned for happinessNow I finally realizedDeep underneath my liesAll I really want is love.I've had twice my shareFrom fortune to despair nowAll I really want is loveNothing satisfies thisWorld won't compromise meAll I really want is love

• 4 weeks later...

I waited for so longOutside myselfYou see I was pretendingTo be someone elseI was longing to seeWho I wanted to beAnd I've been waiting on my ownI've been waiting for too longNot strong enough to be with youAnd I've been making up my worldI've been painting it with goldNot strong enough to see youOhI irrigate illusionsThen let them growHow can I pacify myselfAnd let go?And I run wild to seeWho I turned out to beI've been waiting on my ownI've been waiting for too longNot strong enough to be with youAnd I've been making up my worldI've been painting it with goldNot strong enough to see youAnd I've been waiting on my ownI've been waiting for too longNot strong enough to be with youAnd I've been making up my worldI've been painting it with goldNot strong enough to see youI've been waiting on my own(in Hebrew)Ratsiti ligdol itcha lehizdakenYikach ma sheyikachYiten ma sheyiten[Translation:I wanted to grow up with youTo grow oldWhatever it takesWhatever it gives]But it was too coldIn my worldMy worldAnd I've been waiting on my ownI've been waiting for too longNot strong enough to be with youAnd I've been making up my worldI've been painting it with goldNot strong enough to see you?See you?On my own?Strong enough?

You keep a secret deep insideNo one suspects the crimes you hideYour love is like a Voodoo DollYou paralyze like alcoholA kiss goodnight is a kiss goodbyeTake a chance with her - she's danger!Take a look, you'll see - she's danger!Driven on her heelz afireShe'll burn you out!She beats a drum, but no one hearsShe cries in pain, and no one caresFire dances in her eyesDemon goddess in disguiseHer silent nights are filled with lies...A kiss goodnight is a kiss goodbye...