IGNORED

Copy & Paste

jms_uk

Living on DreamsRevolution in your kitchenRevolution in your mindYou can stick your revolutionI'm no better than your kindLiving on dreamsLiving on dreamsLiving on dreamsLiving on dreamsDon't take it so seriouslyIt'll never happen anywayRevolution in your living roomRevolution in your homeYou can stick your revolutionI'm much better on my own

samo wailers verzija. ona uzivo.

If you want some loving,that I can give to you.And if you want some hugging,said I can hug some, too.All I want, baby, nowis some thought of youand just a little of your attentionyou know, will see me through.(yes, yes - me through)?Cause you know, that you?re my kindAnd I want you to forever be mineOW!I idolize you (yes, she idolize you)You know I idolize you (yes, she idolize you)I would like to make love to youWhen the lights are low (yes, yes down low)And I would like to scream to you babyJust so I can let you know (yes, yes you know)And all I want baby nowIs some thoughts of youAnd just a little bit of attentionYou know will see me through (yes, yes me through)?cause you know that you?re my kindAnd I want you to forever be mineOW!I idolize you (yes she idolize you)You know, I idolize you (yes she idolize you)If you want me to beg to youI?ll forget my pride (yes, yes my pride)I?m not ashamed of you babyAnd I have nothing to hide (yes, yes to hide)?Cause all I want baby nowIs some small part of youAnd just a little of your attentionYou know will see me through (yes, yes me through)?cause you know that you?re my kindAnd I want you to forever be mineOW!I idolize you (yes she idolize you)You know, I idolize you (yes she idolize you)Oohhhhhh babyOh I idolize you (yes, she idolize)I know I know I know I know I idolize youOooooh (yes she idolize you)Come onCome onCome on come on come on come on babyYou know I idolize you (yes, she idolize you)Ohhhhhhh
  • 2 weeks later...

I hate myself for loving you Midnight, gettin' uptight. Where are you?You said you'd meet me, now it's quarter to twoI know I'm hangin' but I'm still wantin' you.Hey, Jack, It's a fact they're talkin' in town.I turn my back and you're messin' around.I'm not really jealous, don't like lookin' like a clown.I think of you ev'ry night and day.You took my heart, then you took my pride away.I hate myself for loving you .Can't break free from the things that you do.I wanna walk but I run back to you, that's whyI hate myself for loving you .Daylight, spent the night without you.But I've been dreamin' 'bout the lovin' you do.I won't be as angry 'bout the hell you put me through.Hey, man, bet you can treat me right.You just don't know what you was missin' last night.I wanna see your face and say forget it just from spite.I hate myself for loving you .Can't break free from the things that you do.I wanna walk but I run back to you, that's whyI hate myself for loving you.I hate myself for loving you.Can't break free from the things that you do.I wanna walk but I run back to you, that's whyI hate myself for loving you .I think of you ev'ry night and day.You took my heart, then you took my pride away.I hate myself for loving you .Can't break free from the things that you do.I wanna walk but I run back to you, that's whyI hate myself for loving you .I hate myself for loving you .I hate myself for loving you .

Eyesburn - Poorman’s CryThere`s no justice, there`s no peace Serbia state of police We, people don`t like dis score Dem comercial, just to forget who`s in fault Yes we still get burned up low While inna hospital children are dying They bying brand new uniforms and cars Tell me why Poorman`s cry Incredibly high Propaganda

I luv I JahI luv I jahWalking down babylon laneTrying to live my life in peaceTwo young men call me not their brother, try to make me feel ashamed.But I luv I jah yeah, he tell me not to be that way.. I luv I jah, yeah, I gotta keep my PMA. My lovely sister, judge me by my clothes, yeah. Only to learn to her mistake not everyone's alike. We're not all a uptight. Ah no fuss no fight. Cool that way, cool that way. I luv I jah.

Blow me JahWe would like to seeReggae people stuckon a christian church steeplethen we'd stone 'em to deathdreadlocks and narrow mindsmuggles brains is all you'll findHaile Selassie is up my assBlow me fuckin' jahdown on the headuse your name in vainbecause you're deadonly way you spewyour mindless rotis by advocatinglots of pot

Umorna sam veĆ od svega muzike i plesa,dima,prestani sa poljupcima pusti me da spavam...voljela sam mnogo ludo ,ali sad je svega dosta gorČina mi samo osta,pusti me da spavam,pusti me da spavam..previŠe smo noĆas pili,sve se oko mene vrti,do vjeČnosti pa i do smrti,pusti me da spavam..rekla sam ti da si prvi,kao Što sam rekla svima,ostavi me nije zima,pusti me da spavam,pusti me da spavam...otiŠla sam ne znam kamo,ne vraĆam se viŠe kuĆi,svaki korak sad me muČi,pusti me da spavam...moje tijelo nije moje,preslaba sam da se borim,za daljinom nekom gorim,pusti me da spavam,pusti me da spavam...vidim Što se samnom zbiva ,ali neĆu da se jadam,ako i u ponor padam,pusti me da spavam...govore mi da sam zla,jadna kao zgaŽen cvijet,gadi mi se Čitav svijet,pusti me da spavam,pusti me da spavam...ne traŽi me ako odem,u nepoznat neki grad,veĆ je ponoĆ,dosta sad,pusti me da spavam..Čemu da se ovdje nadam,moŽda me i bolest Čeka,bolest kojoj nema lijeka,pusti me da spavam,pusti me da spavam...ne znam Što Će biti sutra,kao i ti nemam niŠta,zaklona ni utoČiŠta,pusti me da spavam...laku noĆ i dobar budi,kakav teŽak san me hvata,ne otvaraj nikom vrata,pusti me da spavam,pusti me da spavam...pusti,pusti me da spavam...

Edited by jms_uk

If blood will flow when flesh and steel are oneDrying in the colour of the evening sunTomorrow's rain will wash the stains awayBut something in our minds will always stayPerhaps this final act was meantTo clinch a lifetime's argumentThat nothing comes from violence and nothing ever couldFor all those born beneath an angry starLest we forget how fragile we areOn and on the rain will fallLike tears from a star like tears from a starOn and on the rain will sayHow fragile we are how fragile we areOn and on the rain will fallLike tears from a star like tears from a starOn and on the rain will sayHow fragile we are how fragile we areHow fragile we are how fragile we are

Sve smo mogli mida je duzi bio danda si nasaoza me malo vremenaSve smo mogli mida si samo htio tibiti njezan kao nekadaKako naci putkoji vodi do tebekako naci mirkad je svega nestaloSve smo mogli mida si samo htio tibiti njezan kao nekadaNikoga nema u sivom graduulice moje korake kradui ja kao sjena sad lutamU tvome srcu padaju kisei sve se nase polako briseiz svijeta tog...

You are the stormI see you standing thereOutside the windows of my heartSo cold and shiveringThere in your world that is so darkI wish that I could set you freeFrom all your insecuritiesBut you threw away the keyWhen you locked the doorI tried to love youI tried to keep you from harmBut I might as well be Holding the wind in my armsOh, I can't give you shelterWhen you are the stormThere is a wind tonightThat blows and chills me to the boneHere by the firesideEven the heat can't keep me warmI'm haunted by your troubled soulThat rages out of controlI had to let you goHad to let you goI tried to love youI tried to keep you from harmBut I might as well be Holding the wind in my armsOh, I can't give you shelterWhen you are the stormSometimes I lie here and wonderIf you'll ever changeThen I hear the lightning and thunderOh, and the rainOh, I tried to love youAnd I tried to keep you from harmBut I might as well be Holding the wind in my armsOh, I can't give you shelterYou are the stormOh, I can't give you shelterYou are the stormOh, oh, oh, oh

I passed by the Silent TigerThe Ailing ApeThe Forgotten LlamaThe Penguin face down in the waterI retreat into the NocturamaWhen will I ever be your husband?When will you ever be my bride?When will you take me from this placeWhere hope and hopelessness collide?To be by your side (x8)Again and again Baby I'm not that strongI've got a chain around my ankle and it's dragging me down.Well nothing moves behind the glassDeep inside this artificial nightTiny eyes blink from the darknessSaying everything will be alrightIt'll be alright (x4)To be by your side (x4)Well again and again Baby I'm not that toughWhen Night falls 'round here it's never Night enough.To be by your side (x8)It will be alright (x4)To be by your side (x4)Again and again and again and again...

You'll never walk aloneWhen you walk through a storm hold your head up high And don't be afraid of the dark. At the end of a storm is a golden sky And the sweet silver song of a lark. Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain, Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown. Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart And you'll never walk alone, You'll never, ever walk alone. Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart And you'll never walk alone, You'll never, ever walk alone.

• 2 weeks later...

Hanging On The Old Barbed WireIf you want to find the generalI know where he isI know where he isI know where he isIf you want to find the generalI know where he isHe's pinning another medal on his chestI saw him, I saw himPinning another medal on his chestPinning another medal on his chestIf you want to find the colonelI know where he isI know where he isI know where he isIf you want to find the colonelI know where he isHe's sitting in comfort stuffing his bloody gutI saw him, I saw himSitting in comfort stuffing his bloody gutIf you want to find the seargentI know where he isI know where he isI know where he isIf you want to find the seargentI know where he isHe's drinking all the company rumI saw him, I saw himDrinking all the company rumDrinking all the company rumIf you want to find the privateI know where he isI know where he isI know where he isIf you want to find the privateI know where he isHe's hanging on the old barbed wireI saw him, I saw himHanging on the old barbed wireHanging on the old barbed wire

Turn Round In The Rose GardenOkreni se niz djul bascuna vrelo kad podjesokreni se, pogledaj memedna usta, crne ociZumro mojaA sa vrela kad se vratisja cu te cekati kraj djugumada ti ljubimmedna usta, crne ociZumro mojaOkreni se, pogledaj mene srdi se na me'okreni se, nasmij mi semedna usta, crne ociZumro moja