IGNORED

Copy & Paste

jms_uk

:wub: I have been in you, babyAnd youHave been in meAnd weHave beSo intimatelyEntwinedAnd it sure was fineI have been in you, babyAnd youHave been in meAnd so you seeWeHave been so togetherI thought that we would neverReturn from foreverYouHave been in meAnd understandablyI have been in 'n'outayouAn' everywhereYou want me toYes, you know it's true;And whileI was insideI mighta beenUndignifiedAnd that is maybeWhy you criedI don't knowMaybe so,But what's the difference now?I have been in you, babyYou have been in meAw' little girl, there ain't no timeTo wash yer stinky handGo 'head 'n' roll overI'm goin' in you againIn you againIn you againIn you again ...I'm goin' in you again-ahhhIn you again, ah!In you again-ahhhIn you again, ah!In you again-ahhhIn you again, ah!In you again-ahhhIn you again, ah!I'm goin' in you again, baby'N' you can go in me tooThat's trueI'm goin' in you again, baby'N' later when we get throughI'm goin' in you again-ahhIn you again, ah!In you again-ahhIn you again-ahhhIn you again, ah!In you again-ahhhIn you again, ah! Edited by Indy
  • 3 weeks later...

{Ah. Uh. Ah. Uh. Ah. Uh.}It's alright. Can I see you later tonight? You're so fine. Younger than the others; it's not right. 'Cause you know I'm restless to you. How you get me all confused. You nearly pull me under. You're my 20 year old lover.And I can hear what they're sayin' when I'm talkin' to you. [Feelin' Alright!]I don't know what I'm feelin'! But I know it's somethin' I dig. [Feelin' Alright]I don't know what I'm feelin'. Just a little more than I should.Now some boys got so little to say but a lot on thier minds. So maybe I c-c-come a little late but you're right on time. Oh yeah. I need to let you know; don't be so quick on the draw. You gotta warm me up before you rub me raw-a-a-aw.And I can hear what they're sayin' when I'm talkin' to you. [Feelin' Alright]I don't know what I'm feelin'! But I know it's something I dig. [Feelin Alright]I don't know what I'm feelin'. Just a little more than I should. [Feelin' Alright]I don't know what I'm feelin'. For my 20 year old lover. [Feelin' Alright]I don't know. I don't know.{Uh. Uh. Ah. Ah.}{Spoken}: Hey-Hey let me talk to you for a second. I was wonderin' maybe I could pick you up at your mother's house and you could gimme a little kiss before she kicks me out. I got so many questions for like: What were you like in high school? Did you make all them girls nervous too? I just wanna do so many things to you. You know like, maybe sit in your bedroom and you could tell me about stories when you were younger and I don't know - show me your record collection, put your hand on my leg. I don't know maybe you're sick!! It's not right...ow-ow!!!![Feelin' Alright]I don't know what I'm feelin'! But I know it's somethin' I dig. [Feelin' Alright]I don't know what I'm feelin'. Just a little more than I should. [Feelin' Alright]I don't know what I'm feelin'. For my 20 year old lover. [Feelin' Alright]I don't know. I don't know. I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know! But I'm feelin' alright. And I'm feelin alright - oh - alright. Yeah.

• 2 weeks later...

Some of you will already know there's no place to goThis is the modern man, as good as I amHere in the heart of the sun my memory meltsSwellegant, elephant pain, he never forgetsShould've been a beautiful thingCould've been a beautiful thingPull over to the side of the road, let the bold be boldLuxury at a low introductory price, now wouldn't that be nice?A happy little family puts you in a trance meanwhile back at the ranchInsatiable hand-held flexible friend, why not give him a chance?Could've been a beautiful thingShould've been, could've been a beautiful thingPromises of pleasure mesmerised, but how far can we get?At least here in the eye of the storm I won't get my hairdo wetSome of you have already foreseen yourself undoneSome of you seem to believe you've only just begunTry a little perjury, get rich quickMy eyes are bigger than my belly is, and it makes me sickAttitude, so much to prove, should've been a beautiful thingSome of you will already know, and I'm still wonderingShould've been a beautiful thingCould've been a beautiful thingI could've been, should've been, could've been a beautiful thingCould've been a beautiful thingShould've been, would've been a beautiful thing(How we love to disguise)

• 3 weeks later...

Circle OneI'm Darby CrashA social blastChaotic masterI'm Darby CrashYour meccas gashProphetic statureI'm Darby CrashA one way matchDemonic flasherDeep, deep, deep, in my eyesThere's a round, round, round,circle of livesIt's a tame, tame, tame sort of worldWhere you're caught, bought,taught, as it twirls...I'm Darby CrashA social blastChaotic masterSnap, crackle, popSnap, crackle, popSnap, crackle, pop-in hereSnap, crackle, popSnap, crackle, popSnap, crackle, pop-out there

Dreadlocks of the SuburbsThis is for all you people who like to get away with passing joints around in the front row of the Old Waldorf. What would Heavy Metal magazine think? This is called Dreadlocks of the Suburbs.Why don't you come to my roomHad enough of being fucked by businessAin't enough to fund my habitsLooks like alcohol so grab itHad enough of being uncoolLoosen up like all the folks doLike a lumberjack in my eyesHave a bottle or two tonightAnd oh, oh, be a dreadlock of the suburbsAnd oh, oh, be a dreadlock of the suburbsSome peyote and ferascasAnd a new Havana philosophyI don't know too much about himHe knows how to make it never-endingWith a stash that's supremoHe's got any colors goingI took out an ad in High TimesGot to keep up with the new worldBecause oh, oh, I'm a dreadlock of the suburbsAnd oh, oh, I'm a dreadlock of the suburbsAnd oh, oh, I'm a dreadlock of the suburbsBecause oh, oh, I'm a RastafarianForget your social statusListen up misfitWe can be so highWhere you can't say a wordBecause we're so cool, we're someoneOkay, there it is, listen upLooking through all my picturesEspecially in the SouthGot a stake in the promised landUntil my Daddy strikes the goldAnd oh, oh, be a dreadlock of the suburbsAnd oh, oh, be a dreadlock of the suburbsAnd oh, oh, time for the dreadlocks of the suburbs'Cause oh, oh, I want to hold you right nowThe more things change, the more they stay the same [x4]

Sing a sad songIn a lonely placeTry to put a word in for meIt's been so longSince I found this placeYou better put in two or threeWe as people, are just walking 'roundOur heads are firmly fixed in the groundWhat we don't seeWell it can't be realWhat we don't touch we cannot feelWhere we're living in this townThe sun is coming up and it's going downBut it's all just the same at the end of the dayAnd we cheat and we lieNobody says it's wrongSo we don't ask whyCause it's all just the same at the end of the dayWe're throwing it all awayWe're throwing it all awayWe're throwing it all away at the end of the dayIf you need itSomething I can giveI know I'd help you if I canIf your honest and you say that you didYou know that I would give you my handOr a sad songIn a lonely placeI'll try to put a word in for youNeed a shoulder? well if that's the caseYou know there's nothing I wouldn't doWhere we're living in this townThe sun is coming up and it's going downBut it's all just the same at the end of the dayWhen we cheat and we lieNobody says it's wrongSo we don't ask whyCause it's all just the same at the end of the dayDon't throw it all awayDon't throw it all awayDon't throw it all awayDon't throw it all awayThrowing it all awayThrowing it all awayThrowing it all awayThrowing it all awayThrowing it all awayYou're throwing it all away at the end of the day

• 1 month later...

The Wrestler(Bruce Springsteen)Have you ever seen a one trick pony in the field so happy and free?If you've ever seen a one trick pony then you've seen meHave you ever seen a one-legged dog making its way down the street?If you've ever seen a one legged dog you've seen meThen you've seen me, I come and stand at every doorThen you've seen me, I always leave with less than I had beforeThan you've seem me, bet I can make you smile when the blood,it hits the floorTell me, friend, can you ask for anything more?Tell me can you ask for anything more?Have you ever seen a scarecrow filles with nothing but the dust and wheat?If you've ever seen that scarecrow, you've seen meHave you ever seen one armed man punching at nothing but the breeze?If you've ever seen one armed man then you've seen me.Tha you've seen me, I come and stand at every doorThan you've seen me, I always leave with less than I had beforeThan you've seen me, bet I can make ypu smile when the blood,it hits the floorTell me friend can you ask for anything more?Tell me can you ask for anything more?These things that have comforted me, I drive awayThat place that that is my home I cannot stayMy only faith's in the broken bones and bruises I displayHave you ever seen a one legged man trying to dance his way free?If you've seen a one legged man than you've seen me2 Dad :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

Ona je prokletaZadnje svetlo uvek gori kod njeOna čeka svoje lice iz snaNada koja nikada ne prolaziOna se svim srcem uvek daUmire kada hodaBoginja posrnule glaveKada prolazi spustim glavu da me ne vidiTo su senke prošlosti.Ona je prokleta, prokleta je zauvekOd podneva pije i pušiSa životom ona se boriSamoća koja vrištiOna je matora, nju više niko ne voli.Ona je prokleta, prokleta je zauvek

Tears Of BloodI sit and pick my brain each nightWith an axe in my hand held tightBite my nose to spite my faceKilling myself, I can't escape the rat raceWallowing in neck-deep miseryQuicksand dissent, pressure freeDeepest wounds are self inflictedShould I hope to be vincitedAlways alone, society's abortionSelf mutilation, the daily partionResentful past breeds hopeful futureWith tears of blood, I remove the suturesDying inside, emotions they hideIrreparable damage from the tears I've criedI climb from the sewer, the years that I've spentSelf mutilation or my environmentTears of Blood, Tears of BloodI cry, I cryTears of Blood, Tears of BloodI dieDeny myself for fear of beingIs it over now, has my heart stopped beatingLying here just self defeatingMy mind is empty, it won't stop bleedingTwisted anger screams my brainOver the edge, I hang in painMouth locked shut my mind won't swallowWith tears of blood alone I wallowNo one to blame except myselfWhat you call masochism I call wealthMaybe it's just a matter of prideToo sweet to end with suicidePeel the scab, pour salt in the woundTorturing myself, I'm forever doomedLooking east and west each and every moonA peaceful rest comes someday soonNo one to blame except myselfWhat you call masochism I call wealthIs death life and do we live in hell?Tears of Blood, Tears of BloodI cry, I cryTears of Blood, Tears of BloodI die

DadI went home, I was feeling so alone.I was been late, It was my mistake.I went in my room, and I sat there in the gloom.I know I've been bad, I know he'll be mad.And I hear him coming, down the hall.And there's nowhere to go, nowhere at all.I've been bad. It was my mistake.He opens the door, and his eyes are full of hate.DAD NO! DAD, LEAVE ME ALONE! DAD LET ME GO, PLEASE?! PLEASE!DAD NO! DAD, LEAVE ME ALONE! OH MY GOD! NO!! NO!!!!My mom comes running in, she cries "Oh, Please don't hurt him."Dad gives her a kick, and he slaps her around a bit.He says; "SHUT UP, YA BITCH! SHUT UP YA BITCH!OR I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL YOU! SHUT UP, OR I'LL KILL YOU!Dad keeps hitting mom's face, and there's blood all over the place.I said "Please Dad, please, it was my mistake."I'm the one that's bad! I'm the one that's bad!No, don't hit her Dad. Don't hit her, Dad!DAD NO! DAD, LEAVE MOM ALONE! DAD LET HER GO, PLEASE?! PLEASE!DAD NO! DAD, LEAVE MOM ALONE! OH MY GOD! NO!! NO!!!!He went into my sister's room, and he locked the door.He said "I hate you, but I love you more."I heard her crying, as the lights went out.I heard her scream, I had to shout.DAD NO! DAD, LEAVE HER ALONE! DAD LET HER GO, PLEASE?! PLEASE!DAD NO! DAD, LEAVE HER ALONE! OH MY GOD! NO!! NO!!!!I'm seriously considering leaving home.

• 4 months later...

It don't matter, when you turnGonna Survive, you live and learnI've been thinking about you, babyBy the light of dawn,A midnight blue ... day and night ... I've been missing you.I've been thinking about you, baby.Almost makes me crazy,Come and live with me.Either way, Win or Lose,When you're born into trouble,You live the blues,I've been thinking about you, baby.See it almost makes me crazyTimes, Nothing's right, if you ain't hereI'll give all that I have, just to keep you nearI wrote you a letter, I tried to, make it clearYou just don't believe that i'm sincereI've been thinking about you, baby.(woohoooo hoooo)Plans and schemes, hopes and fearsDreams that deny, for all these yearsI, I've been thinking about you, babyLiving with me, wowI've been thinking about you, babyMakes me wanna [hoooo, hoooo,hoooo,hoooo]Yeah, yeah, yeahTimes, Nothing's right, if you ain't hereI'll give all that I have, just to keep you nearI wrote you a letter, darling, tried to make it clear,But you just don't believe that I'm sincereI've been thinking about you, babyI want you to live with me, wowI've been thinking about you, babyI want you to live with me

Here in the few remaining moments we have left, just what do you propose we say in our defense? That much was decided before any one of us were born? That we were nothing more than objective observers to the madnessand throw up your hands in sadness? “We’re powerless to change anything anyways.” So just lay back upon your death bed and gaze idiotically back up the chain of command from which we receive our directives. I guess it’s just common sense to preach what ought to be but ensure it never is in the present tense

• 4 months later...

Make me dance, I want to surrenderYour familiar arms, I rememberWe've been going transcontinentalGot no car, we just take a rentalBut we don't have the money(money makes the wheels and the world go round)Forget about it, honeyMake me dance, I want to surrenderYour familiar arms, I rememberEverybody's talking about youEvery word's a whisper without youBut we don't have the money(money makes the wheels and the world go round)Forget about it, honeyTrouble's never far away when you're aroundI didn't see it comingI'm just not in the runningTake me on a train 'cos I'm not flyingI can see the world from a different sideRead about us in the morning papersWhen we make it aliveI didn't see it comingI'm just not in the runningAnd we don't need a lifetimeWe're following the right line

• 2 months later...

Melancholyaviationchocolateperfumecigarettesfrequent flyerstow awaydislocationsleepingjetswave goodbyefeel homesicktranquilizersbill of farecry easydvtdisapear into thin airchoruswe wish you all a very happy pleasant flightthis is a journey to the center of the nightand the inflight entertainment's out of sighthere on af 607105time differenceyou're wakingchase the sun into your eyessleeping citiesdust hotel roomspassengers look to the skiesfly overyour lifetimeand never touching downmy heartis breakingsomewhere over saskatchewanchoruswe wish you all a very happy pleasant flightthis is a journey to the center of the nightand the inflight entertainment's out of sighthere on af 607105your life inthe wrong handssavannah and frozen wastesthe flight paththe wingspanbelow the earth rotatesi love youi miss youi cannot see your faceinvent anew personadrunk here on the edge of spaceall the things i carry with meand all the things i left behindand all the things that wait to meet mehover in the air tonightif i can only keep on movingand never stop and think of meand freefall through the years and decadesterminal velocitychoruswe hope you had a very happy pleasant flightthis is our final destination so goodnightlike a stone we are now falling from the skyfarewell from af 607105the cabinis burningi smile and feel completehere amongsttotal strangers27 000 feetsuspendedisolationkids throw toy planes in the streetone finalblaze of gloryviewed from a window seatMelancholyaviationchocolateperfumecigarettesfrequent flyerstow awaydislocationsleepingjetswave goodbyefeel homesicktranquilizersbill of farecry easydvtdisapear into thin airchoruswe wish you all a very happy pleasant flightthis is a journey to the center of the nightand the inflight entertainment's out of sighthere on af 607105time differenceyou're wakingchase the sun into your eyessleeping citiesdust hotel roomspassengers look to the skiesfly overyour lifetimeand never touching downmy heartis breakingsomewhere over saskatchewanchoruswe wish you all a very happy pleasant flightthis is a journey to the center of the nightand the inflight entertainment's out of sighthere on af 607105your life inthe wrong handssavannah and frozen wastesthe flight paththe wingspanbelow the earth rotatesi love youi miss youi cannot see your faceinvent anew personadrunk here on the edge of spaceall the things i carry with meand all the things i left behindand all the things that wait to meet mehover in the air tonightif i can only keep on movingand never stop and think of meand freefall through the years and decadesterminal velocitychoruswe hope you had a very happy pleasant flightthis is our final destination so goodnightlike a stone we are now falling from the skyfarewell from af 607105the cabinis burningi smile and feel completehere amongsttotal strangers27 000 feetsuspendedisolationkids throw toy planes in the streetone finalblaze of gloryviewed from a window seat

falling, fallingWhat do you do when your falling you've got 30 degrees and yourstalling outAnd its 24 miles to the beacon there's a crack in the sky and thewarnings outDon't take that dive againPush through that band of rainFive miles outJust hold your heading trueGot to get your finest outYour number 1 anticipating youClimbing outJust hold your heading trueGot to get your finest outYour number 1 anticipating youMayday, Mayday, MaydayCalling all stationsThis is Golf Mike Oscar Victor JulietIMC CU.NIMB.ICINGIn great difficultyOverThe traffic controller is callingVictor Juliet your identityI have lost in the violet stormCommunicate or squawk emergencyDon't take that dive againPush through that band of rainLost in Static 18And the storm is closing in nowAutomatic 18 - Got to push through - Trapped in living hellYour a prisoner of the dark skyThe propeller blades are stillAnd the evil eye of the hurricane'sComing in now for the killOur hope's with you - Rider in the blueWelcome's waiting, We're anticipatingYou'll be celebrating, when you're down, and brakingClimbing out - climbing climbingFive miles out - climbing climbingFive miles outJust hold your heading trueGot to get your finest outClimbing ClimbingFive miles outJust hold your heading trueGot to get your finest outClimbing ClimbingClimbing outJust hold your heading trueGot to get your finest outClimbing ClimbingFive miles outJust hold your heading trueGot to get your finest outClimbing ClimbingClimbing outJust hold your heading trueGot to get your finest out