IGNORED

Copy & Paste

jms_uk

2+2+? - bob segerYes it's true I am a young manbut I'm old enough to killI don't wanna kill nobodybut I must if you so willAnd if I raise my hand in questionyou just say that I'm a foolCause I got the gall to ask youCan you maybe change the rulescan you stand and call me upstartAsk what answer can I find, I ain't sayin' I'm a genius2+2 is on my mindWell I knew a guy in high schooljust an average friendly guyAnd he had himself a girlfriendand you made them say goodbyeNow he's buried in the mudover foreign jungle landAnd his girl just sits and criesshe just doesn't understandSo you say he died for freedomwell if he died to save your liesGo ahead and call me yellow2+2 is on my mindAll I know is that I'm young and your rules they are oldIf I've got to kill to livethen there's something left untoldI'm no statesman I'm no generalI'm no kid I'll never beIt's the rules not the soldierthat I find the real enemyI'm no prophet I'm no rebelI'm just asking you whyI just want a simple answerwhy it is I 've got to dieI'm a simple minded guy2+2 is on my mind

just got paid - zz top (bili i rapeman!!)I just got paid today,Got me a pocket full of change.Said, I just got paid today,Got me a pocket full of change.If you believe like workin hard all day,Just step in my shoes and take my pay.I was born my papas son,When I hit the ground I was on the run.I had one glad hand and the other behind.You can have yours, just give me mine.When the houd dog barkin in the black of the night,Stick my hand in my pocket, everythings all right.I just got paid today,Got me a pocket full of change.Said, black sheep, black, do you got some wool?Yes, I do, man, my bag is full.Its the root of evil and you know the restBut its way ahead of whats second best.

a thousand rainy days and i spoke on tongues that talk of saintsburned down days like cigarettesfor your hollow praisedown the days that you forgetcount the pictures that you keepkeep it, hide it all awaylet it never showall of this and i regretnot a day that i was sentcelebrated and arosefor your vanity in vainframed the faces i applaudall the same sad eyeswrite the world between the linesi heard it all, i heard it spokelike a name i call my lifelet it never showall of this i now regretnot a day that i was sentnot a name that i might placenot at my paradein the four walls of my roomstanding where i waitothers praised and i can't cometore the pictures off my wallsthere's a secret that i keeplet it never showall of this i now regretnot a day that i was sentall of this i now regretnot a name that i might placenot at my paradeframed the faces i applaudall the same sad eyeswrite the world between the linesi heard it all, i heard it spokein the four walls of my room

Yo, Ho, A pirates life for meWe pillage, we plunder, we rifle and lootDrink up me hearties, yo hoWe kidnap and ravage and don't give a hootDrink up me hearties, yo hoYo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for meWe extort, we pilfer, we filch and sackDrink up me hearties, yo hoMaraud and embezzle and even high-jackDrink up me hearties yo hoYo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for meWe kindle and char, inflame and igniteDrink up me hearties, yo hoWe burn up the city, we're really a frightDrink up me hearties, yo hoWe're rascals, scoundrels, villains, and knavesDrink up me hearties, yo hoWe're devils and black sheep, really bad eggsDrink up me hearties, yo hoYo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for meWe're beggars and blighters and ne'er do-well cadsDrink up me hearties, yo hoAye, but we're loved by our mommies and dadsDrink up me hearties, yo ho

i come pulling all the stopsputting rain on all of thiswith the sirens in my sleepand her sorrow at my kissi can't turn awayhold a hand to when you prayall her vanity and fatewritten on her crazy facehere in my headi hear you sayhere in my headi hear you praytime is what it's mademade by others i regretremember me i hear it saidout of faces i forgethope you get up off your feetshake the dust out of your shoescity lights and all my jazzall my demonstrations toohere in my headi hear you sayhere in my headi hear you praytime is what it's mademade by others i regretremember me i hear it saidout of faces i forgethere in my headi hear you sayhere in my headi hear you prayhere in my headi hear you sayhere in my headi hear you pray

Stranded in this spooky townStoplight is swaying and the phone lines are downSnow is crackling coldShe took my heart, I think she took my soulWith the moon I runFar from the carnage of the fiery sunDriven by the strangle of veinShowing no mercy I'd do it againOpen up your eyesYou keep on cryingBaby I'll bleed you drySkies are blinking at meI see a storm bubbling up from the seaAnd it's coming closerAnd it's coming closerYou shimmy-shook my boatLeaving me stranded all in love on my ownDo you think of meWhere am I nowBaby where do I sleepFeels so good but I'm old2000 years of chasing taking its tollAnd it's coming closerAnd it's coming closerAnd it's coming closerAnd it's coming closer

Podravina, Posavina, Banat, Bačka, SrijemPanonija, Slavonija, PelagonijaPomoravlje, Povardarje, Podunavlje, PosavljeKordun, Lika, Boka, VranjeGorenjsko, Dolenjskošumadija, Dalmacija, Istra, KosovoMeđimurje, Prekomurje, Bosna, ZagorjeHerceg Bosna, Potisje, Negotinska Krajinaštajerska, Koruška, Kvarner, SandžakNigdje takvog grada nisam vidioNigdje takvog grada nemaRiječke najbolje su čke, čkeVole svoje dečkeI daju meni pičkepičke , čkešumadija, Dalmacija, Istra, KosovoMeđimurje, Prekomurje, Bosna, ZagorjeHerceg Bosna, Potisje, Negotinska Krajinaštajerska, Koruška, Kvarner, SandžakRiječke najbolje su čke, čkeVole svoje dečkeI daju meni pičkepičke , čkeMoja Rijeka je najljepši gradU njoj vlada rokerski skladGitaru svira i star i mladI dok na lukobranu galebovi klikćuJa najviše štujemRiječku pičkuNigdje takvog grada nisam vidioNigdje takvog grada nemaRiječke najbolje su čke, čke ...

Though some may reach for the starsOthers will end behind barsWhat the future has in store no one ever knows beforeYet we would all like the right to find the key to successThat elusive ray of light that will lead to happinessTomorrow is my turnNo more doubts no more fearsTomorrow is my turnWhen my luck is returningAll these years I?ve been learning to save fingers from burningTomorrow is my turnNo more doubts no more fearsTomorrow is my turn to receive without givingMake life worth livingNow it?s my life I?m livingMy only concern for tomorrow is my turnNow the summer is gone, there?s another to comeYou can?t stop years from drifting by even if you want to tryThough time may help you forget all that has happened beforeBut honey it?s too late to regret what is gone will be no moreTomorrow is my turnWhen my luck is returningAll these years I?ve been learning to save fingers from burningTomorrow is my turnNo more doubts no more fearsTomorrow is my turn to receive without givingMake life worth livingNow it?s my life I?m livingMy only concern for tomorrow is my turn

A man walks out of his apartmentIt is rainingHe's got no umbrellaHe starts running beneath the awnings trying to save his suitTryin to dryin to tryin to dry but no goodWhen he gets to the crowded subway platform he takes off both of his shoesHe steps right into somebody's fat loogieAnd everyone who sees him says "ewwww"Everyone who sees him says "ewwww"But he doesn't care cause last night he got a visit from the Ghost of Corporate FutureThe Ghost said take off both your shoes whatever chances you getEspecially when they're wetHe also saidImagine you go away on a business trip one dayAnd when you come back homeYour children have grownAnd you never made your wife moanAnd people make you nervousYou'd think the world was endingAnd everybody's featuresHave somehow started blendingAnd everything is plasticAnd everyone's sarcasticAnd all your food is frozenIt needs to be defrostedYou'd think the world was endingYou'd think the world was endingYou'd think the world was ending right nowWell maybe you should just drink a lot less coffeeAnd never ever watch the 10 o'clock newsMaybe you should kiss someone nice or lick a rock or bothMaybe you should cut your own hair cause that can be so funnyIt doesn't cost any money and it always grows backHair grows even after you're deadPeople are just peopleThey shouldn't make you nervousThe world is everlastingIt's coming and it's goingIf you don't toss your plasticThe streets won't be so plasticAnd if you kiss somebodyThen both of you'll get practiceThe world is everlastingPut dirtballs in your pocketsPut dirtball's in your pocketsAnd take off both your shoesCause people are just peoplePeople are just peoplePeople are just people like youPeople are just peoplePeople are just peoplePeople are just people like youThe world is everlastingIt's coming and it's goingThe world is everlastingIt's coming and it's goingIt's coming and it's going

Sunday is gloomy,My hours are slumberlessDearest the shadowsI live with are numberlessLittle white flowersWill never awaken youNot where the black coachOf sorrow has taken youAngels have no thoughtOf ever returning youWould they be angryIf I thought of joining you?Gloomy SundayGloomy is Sunday,With shadows I spend it allMy heart and IHave decided to end it allSoon there'll be candlesAnd prayers that are said - I knowBut let them not weepLet them know that I'm glad to goDeath is no dreamFor in death I'm caressing youWith the last breath of my soulI'll be blessing youGloomy SundayDreaming, I was only dreamingI wake and I find you asleepIn the deep of my heart hereDarling I hopeThat my dream never haunted youMy heart is telling youHow much I wanted youGloomy Sunday

audio :cry: Tuzna je nedelja, mada je cvece svud.Cekam te, draga, al` znam: sve je uzalud!Zora je svanula, ali jos traje mrakNece bez tebe da blista mi suncev zrak.Od sada svaka je nedelja sumorna,Sliku ti pokrivam gorkim ja suzama,Tuzna je nedelja...Poslednje nedelje, ljubljena, dodji mi,Nade su slomljene, znam da cu umreti.Bice i tad pored mog odra cvece svud,I onda poci cu ja na svoj zadnji put.Bacicu na tebe mrtvi tvoj pogled ja,Secaj se uvek tog ledenog pogleda!Poslednja nedelja...Sumorna nedelja, praznik bez radosti,Svud leti pesma promasene mladosti.Ponoc sa crkvenog tornja vec kucaju,Vostane svece u magli svetlucaju.Uzalud preklinjem udes svoj, ljubljena,Nasa je sreca zanavek izgubljenaSumorna nedeljaCekam te, draga, al` znam: sve je uzalud!Zora je svanula, ali jos traje mrakNece bez tebe da blista mi suncev zrak.Od sada svaka je nedelja sumorna,Sliku ti pokrivam gorkim ja suzama,Tuzna je nedelja...Poslednje nedelje, ljubljena, dodji mi,Nade su slomljene, znam da cu umreti.Bice i tad pored mog odra cvece svud,I onda poci cu ja na svoj zadnji put.Bacicu na tebe mrtvi tvoj pogled ja,Secaj se uvek tog ledenog pogleda!Poslednja nedelja...Sumorna nedelja, praznik bez radosti,Svud leti pesma promasene mladosti.Ponoc sa crkvenog tornja vec kucaju,Vostane svece u magli svetlucaju.Uzalud preklinjem udes svoj, ljubljena,Nasa je sreca zanavek izgubljenaSumorna nedelja

When, When We Were YoungWe Had No HistorySo Nothing To LoseMeant We Could ChooseChoose What We Wanted ThenWithout Any FearOr Thought Of RevengeBut Then You Grew OldAnd I Lost My AmbitionSo I Gained An AddictionTo Drink And Depression(They Are MineMy Only True FriendsAnd I'll Keep Them With MeUntil The Very End)I'd Choose Not To RememberBut I Miss Your ArroganceAnd I Need Your IntelligenceAnd Your Hate For AuthorityBut Now You're GoneI Read It TodayThey Found You In SpainFace Down In The StreetWith A Bottle In Your HandAnd A Wild Smile On Your FaceAnd A Knife In Your BackYou Died In A Foreign LandAnd They Found My LetterRolled Up In Your PocketWhere I Said I'd Kill MyselfIf She Left Me AgainSo Now She's GoneAnd You're Both In My MindI've Got One Thing To SayBefore I Am Drunk Again:God Damn The SunGod Damn The SunGod Damn AnyoneThat Says A Kind WordGod Damn The SunGod Damn The SunGod Damn The Light It ShinesAnd This World It ShowsGod Damn The Sun

i would say i'm sorryif i thought that it would change your mindbut i know that this timei've said too muchbeen too unkindi try to laugh about itcover it all up with liesi try andlaugh about ithiding the tears in my eyes'cause boys don't cryboys don't cryi would break down at your feetand beg forgivenessplead with youbut i know thatit's too lateand now there's nothing i can doso i try to laugh about itcover it all up with liesi try tolaugh about ithiding the tears in my eyes'cause boys don't cryboys don't cryi would tell youthat i loved youif i thought that you would staybut i know that it's no usethat you've alreadygone awaymisjudged your limitspushed you too fartook you for grantedi thought that you needed me morenow i would do most anythingto get you back by my sidebut i justKeep on laughinghiding the tears in my eyes'cause boys don't cryboys don't cryboys don't cry

Edited by voja i

Who can say where the road goes,Where the day flows?Only time...And who can say if your love grows,As your heart chose?Only time...Who can say why your heart sighs,As your love flies?Only time...And who can say why your heart cries,When your love lies?Only time...Who can say when the roads meet,That love might be,In your heart.And who can say when the day sleeps,If the night keeps all your heart?Night keeps all your heart...Who can say if your love grows,As your heart chose?Only time...And who can say where the road goes,Where the day flows?Only time...Who knows?Only time...Who knows?Only time...

Disappear from you hometownGo and find the people that you knowShow them all you good partsLeave town when bad ones start to showGo and wed a womanA pretty girl that you?ve never metMake sure she knows you love her wellBut don?t make any other promisesThe weight of lies will bring you downAnd follow you to every townCause nothing happens here that doesn?t happen thereSo when you run make sure you runTo something and not away fromCause lies don?t need an aeroplane to chase you anywhereI once heard the worse thingA man could do is draw a hungry crowdTell everyone his name, pride, and confidenceBut leaving out his doubtI?m not sure I bought those wordsWhen I was young I knew most everythingThese words have never met so much to anyoneAs they now mean to meThe weight of lies will bring you downAnd follow you to every townCause nothing happens here that doesn?t happen thereSo when you run make sure you runTo something and not away fromCause lies don?t need an aeroplane to chase you down