IGNORED

Copy & Paste

jms_uk

I blow the dust from your lips and beg forgivenessBut there's too much moonlight on your skinI rise and face the dayAnother weary sinnerI can't feel your touch in the blaze of noonAt night I haunt the boulevardTo the songs of SachaI need the touch of fingers on my skinThen the sunrise seeks you through a maze of dragonsAnd drops its touchOn the fir trees in the windThey say that ice will meltMarble can blind youDoesn't matter what you feltNo-one can find youTo remind youCause you're a statue nothing can hurt youYou've lost the touchCause you're a statue nothing can hurt youYou've lost the touchNo-one can find youOr move you

the muffled beat of distant music someone celebratesit's hunting season urbanized I wish I could be therewarmth and laughter the right amount of dangerJohnnie Walker wisdom as Cohen used to saybut it's pouring down with raindo you remember?are you alive?do you still speak of deeds undone?I used to be immortal I was innocent as a childmy vision was unlimited I saw rivers on the Moonhad important things to say can't remember what they wereof all the things I did none had been done beforebut achievements never lastdo you recall?do you dream?do you still need company?I had a friend who knew the language of the futureI'm told he lost his mind they say he went awaynavigating empty streets astray among the losta shadow in the corner of a stranger's eyebut there's nothing left to learndo you count the years?do you breathe?do you still watch the sunrise?my ambition took me further than I dreamtI don't even need a mirror anymorethe penthouse pool is full of iceit should be flowers winter came too soonbut you never liked to swimso you feel safe?are you happy?do you still know my name?

Uh ooh ooh uh ooh ooh uh ooh ooohUh ooh ooh uh ooh ooh uh ooh ooohUh ooh ooh uh ooh ooh uh ooh ooohHands downI'm too proud, for loveBut with eyes shutIt's you I'm thinking ofBut how we move from A to B it can't be up to meCause I don't knowEye to eyeThigh to ThighI let goI think I'm a little bitLittle bitA little bit in love with youBut only if you're a little bitLittle bitLittle bitIn lalalala love with meOh ahUh ooh ooh uh ooh ooh uh ooh ooohUh ooh ooh uh ooh ooh uh ooh ooohAnd for you I keep my legs apartAnd forget about my tainted heartAnd I will never ever be the firstTo say it's still a, Game overAh ah ahI would do itPush a buttonPull a triggerOver a mountainJump off a cliffCause you know baby I love you love youA little bitI would do itYou'd say itYou'd mean itI would let you do itIt was you and I and I onlyHa hmI think I'm a little bitLittle bitA little bit in love with youBut only if you're a little bitLittle bitLittle bitIn lalalala love with meI think I'm a little bitLittle bitA little bit in love with youBut only if you're a little bitLittle bitLittle bitIn lalalala love with meAh ohCome hereStay with meStroke meBy the headCause I would give anythingAnythingTo have you as my manCome hereStay with meStroke me, by the headCause I would give anythingAnythingTo have you as my manLittle bitLittle bitA little bit in love with youBut only if you're a little bitLittle bitLittle bitIn lalalala love with meI think I'm a little bitLittle bitA little bit in love with youBut only if you're a little bitLittle bitLittle bitIn lalalala love with meI think I'm a little bitLittle bitA little bit in love with youBut only if you're a little bitLittle bitLittle bitLittle bitLittle bitLittle bitLittle bitLittle bit...

Ruby TuesdayShe would never say where she came fromYesterday don't matter if it's goneWhile the sun is brightOr in the darkest nightNo one knowsShe comes and goesGoodbye, Ruby TuesdayWho could hang a name on you?When you change with every new dayStill I'm gonna miss youDon't question why she needs to be so freeShe'll tell you it's th eonly way to beShe just can't be chainedTo a life where nothing's gainedAnd nothing lostAt such a costThere's no time to lose, I heard her sayCatch your dreams before they slip awayDying all the timeLose your dreamsAnd you'll lose your mindAin't life unkind?Goodbye, Ruby TuesdayWho could hang a name on you?When you change with every new dayStill I'm gonna miss you

I?ve been looking for you, baby Anywhere that I can findAnd I was searching for your sweet nameCause you never left my mindI?ve been on the AltavistaI went twice on the YahooAnd everywhere I go, there is always a clue, always something about youthat may help me get my hands on youlikeIt?s your birthday tomorrowbut you?re not getting anything you knowIt?s your birthday tomorrowbut I?m not supposed to knowNot supposed to knowHacked into the school computerchanged all of your D?s to A?sBroke into the dentist?s officeKnow you never needed bracesKnow you moved from another small townKnow you?re never going awayCause soon, you'll fall in loveThe fortune teller saidAnd I know who will be the one to make your bedAnd it?s your birthday tomorrowbut you?re not getting anything you knowIt?s your birthday tomorrowbut I?m not supposed to knowNot supposed to knowI was talking to your best friendI checked out your high school yearbookI was driving round your Mum?s houseshe makes great coffee, you knowI spoke to your former girlfriendso now, I know what I?ve got to expectAnd yesterday, you passed me byI swear, you nearly said HiI could have diedI swear to God I started crying

Come with me darlingI'll show you somethingWe've waited long enough till nowLet's do something about itCome with me darlingThere's no more talkingWe've stayed up til it's nearly dawnLet's make ourselves warmTaken by the tide way out to seaPast the friends that we used to beWe've talked all evening about being freeNow we're moving closeCome with me darlingI'll show you somethingWe've waited long enough till nowLet's do something about itPeople been leaving in dribs and drabsLeaving the sleeper who's blocking the stairsIf we go any further we can't go backWhat do you want to doCome with me darlingIt's nearly morningThe birds are waking up for usThey're singing for usCome with me darlingCome with me darling

All the loveall the love inside meis on its wayis on its way to find youdon't try to hidefrom my love for youall the loveall the love inside meis on its wayis on its way to find youlike the tidei'll always return to youand all the loveall the love inside youit's for mein the dooms in the tall grassyou said and smiledyou're the only onethat could ever tease meall the loveall the love inside you-----diffuse me stillgetting closer to youonly suresing your loveto the starsthey're the guiding me back to youall the loveall the love inside mefeels your breathupon my back handhere's your songwould cause me homeif i could tell youof all the things i've seenall the loveall the love inside themat lack to waitfor its own protectionfor so longbecame just a memoryand all the loveall the love inside themtwisted into hatethey have no choice topass on the fearpass on the painpouring down into the childinto the maninto the worldglued to lovethe gun that's in his handall the loveall the love inside mefell like the draughtin a petty oceanhad to stoplooked at my handsand my fingertipstrembling at the thought of touching you

I was all right for a while,I could smile for a whileBut I saw you last night,you held my hand so tightAs you stopped to say "Hello"Ah you wished me well, you couldn't tellThat I'd been crying over you,crying over youThen you said "so long"left me standing all aloneAlone and crying, crying, crying, cryingIt's hard to understand but the touch of your handCan start me cryingI thought that I was over you but it's true, oo so trueI love you even more than I did beforebut darling what can I doFor you don't love me and I'll always beCrying over you, crying over youYes, now you're gone and from this moment onI'll be cryingI thought that I was over you but it's true, oo so trueI love you even more than I did before but darling what can I doFor you don't love me and I'll always beCrying over you, crying over youYes, now you're gone and from this moment onI'll be cryingcrying, crying, cryingYeah crying, crying, crying over you

I sing a song about clouds and rainbowsI hum a tune that sings like a dove.Rhyme some words about anythingAnything but love.I paint a picture of my prisonWith blue and grey from the skies aboveFramed and signed with the titleAnything but love.He had to go but I wont miss himI have got better things to doLike writing stories and painting picturesOf anything but love.I write a story about a coupleSteal a plot from an old movieYou can tell what inspired itAnything but love.

MercyI stood in the waterIn the middle month of winterMy camel skin was tortureI was in a state of natureThe wind, sir, it was wickedI was so aloneJust as I predictedMy followers were goneAnd I cried `Mercy'Have mercy upon meAnd I got down on my kneesThrown into a dungeonBread and water was my portionFaith - my only weaponTo rest the devil's legionThe speak-hole would slide openA viper's voice would pleadA voice thick with innuendoSyphilis and GreedAnd she cried `Mercy'Have mercy upon meAnd I told her to get down on her kneesIn a garden full of rosesMy hands, tied behind meMy cousin was working miraclesI wondered if he'd find meThe moon was turned toward meLike a platter made of goldMy death, it almost bored meSo often was it toldAnd I cried `Mercy'I cried mercy on meCryind `Mercy'Have mercy on me

Vezi me,Kanapom koji vucem.Vezi me,Za bolje sutra - lose juce,Vezi me,I ja cu ljubav da ti dam.Vezi me,Ne daj da pobegnem.Vezi me,Sta mogu, vode me,Vezi me,I ja cu ljubav da ti dam.

help, i have done it againi have been here many times beforehurt myself again todayand, the worst part is there's no-one else to blamebe my friendhold me, wrap me upunfold mei am smalland needywarm me upand breathe meouch i have lost myself againlost myself and i am nowhere to be found,yeah i think that i might breaklost myself again and i feel unsafebe my friendhold me, wrap me upunfold mei am smalland needywarm me upand breathe mebe my friendhold me, wrap me upunfold mei am smalland needywarm me upand breathe me

Only paid attention in your lessonsI Sat close at the front so I could seeYour enthusiastic demonstrationsTeaching to a class of only meAnd I couldn?t speak directly to youWithout stuttering or turning redSo looking back I don?t know how I handled it, yeahFutile frustration in my head

Little Janie, she wakes up from a dreamGone like a jawbone down the waistband of her jeansMr Sandman, he can recite today's lesson in his sleepHe says there oughta be some kind of law against me going down on the streetAnd little Janie pops up and she saysShe says we're gonna have a real cool time tonight!Yeah, tonightAll rightDown the back of Janie's jeans she had the jawbone of an assMr Sandman, he runs around the cornerTrying to head her off at the passHe sticks his head over the fence and yells something way too fastIt's today's lesson, something about the corruption of the working classLittle Janie walks up on the floor and she saysWe're gonna have a real cool time tonight!Come onJanie says we're all such a crush of want, half-mad with lustWe are violated in our sleep and we weep and we toss and we turn and we burnWe are hypnotised we are cross-eyed we are pimped we are bitchedWe are told such monstrous liesJanie wakes up and she saysWe're gonna have a real good time tonightMr Sandman, he has a certain appetite for Janie in reposeHe digs her pretty knees and that she is completely naked underneath all her clothesHe likes to congregate around the intersection of Janie's jeans, yeahMr Sandman the inseminator, he opens her up like a love letter and enters her dreamsLittle Janie wakes up and she saysWe're gonna have a real good time tonight, tonight, tonight, tonightWe're gonna have a real good timeCome on, come on, come onWe're gonna have a real good time

Catch a falling star an? put it in your pocket,Never let it fade away!Catch a falling star an? put it in your pocket,Save it for a rainy day!For love may come an' tap you on the shoulder,Some star-less night!Just in case you feel you wanna? hold her,You?ll have a pocketful of starlight!Catch a falling star an? put it in your pocket,Never let it fade away!Catch a falling star an? put it in your pocket,Save it for a rainy day!For when your troubles startn? multiplyin?,An' they just might!It?s easy to forget them without tryin?,With just a pocketful of starlight!Catch a falling star an? put it in your pocket,Never let it fade away!Catch a falling star an? put it in your pocket,Save it for a rainy day!Save it for a rainy day!