IGNORED

Globalno zagrevanje

iDemo

World Wildlife Fund:

Currently, the species extinction rate is estimated between 1,000 and 10,000 times higher than natural extinction rates—the rate of species extinctions that would occur if we humans were not around. While extinctions are a normal and expected part of the evolutionary process, the current rates of species population decline and species extinction are high enough to threaten important ecological functions that support human life on Earth, such as a stable climate, predictable regional precipitation patterns, and productive farmland and fisheries.
If we do not course correct, we will continue to lose life-sustaining biodiversity at an alarming rate. These losses will, at best, take decades to reverse, resulting in a planet less able to support current and future generations.

https://www.worldwildlife.org/stories/what-is-the-sixth-mass-extinction-and-what-can-we-do-about-it

• Tužno 1

Mnogo ste antiprotivni. Umesto da grabite priliku i kupite si jeftin cpla na budućoj rivijeri okolo Arhangelska ili Svalbarda, vi merite kravlje prdeže. 

U Finiksu toplotni talas traje već skoro mesec dana sa prosečnim dnevnim maksimumima od skoro 46°C, a temperatura je išla i preko 48°C. Prosečna minimalna temperatura tokom noći ne spušta se ispod 32°C.

9WKXI8K.png

I u Japanu se obaraju rekordi.

Edited by vememah

Brrr drugarica otisla sa cerkom na tri nedelje kod svojih u Kinu i Peking :ph34r:

Ovako je izgledalo popodne kod drugarice u Saskatunu pre dve nedelje. Tackica je - Sunce. Ali ove godine je nesto blaze, prosle su imali nekoilko dana zabranu izlaska iz kuce zbog dima od vatri u okolini. :ph34r:

Tinino_nebo.jpeg

Edited by I*m with the pilots
  • +1 1
  • 2 weeks later...