IGNORED

Sinovi kineskog zmaja

Lord Protector

Just now, Luther said:

Uuuu, krenulo ad hominem, nije da nisam očekivao. :by:

Jok, nego jos imas obraza da kazes nekom da lupeta, pise nebuloze, itd.

• +1 1
18 hours ago, Luther said:

Ono što oni nude belosvetskoj sirotinji je jeftina roba niskog kvaliteta

Jeftino postrojenje za prečišćavanje vode je bolje nego nikakvo. Kao i jeftini penicilin. Pa i smart telefon od 50ak dolara.

Sirotilja 1

Prvi svet 0

2 hours ago, desboj said:

Jeftino postrojenje za prečišćavanje vode je bolje nego nikakvo. Kao i jeftini penicilin. Pa i smart telefon od 50ak dolara.

Niko to ne spori.

E aj sad kad ste završili sa nadjebavanjem, objasnite meni kakva su čudesa napravili Kinezi sa 5G a da nema nigde u svetu? Ozbiljno pitam.

Edited by ObiW

Kina ima "agresivnu" (nije pezorativno) strategiju rasporedjuivanja 5G mreze i tu su u velikoj prednosti. Sredinom prosle godine su vec imali 100M pretplatnika.

I sve to je napravljeno uz pomoc Huawei opreme (ovo mozda lupam ali nesto ne vjerujem da su uzeli Ericssonovu opremu).

Kao sto si objasnio, 5G mreza je standarnizovana i svi prave opremu po tim standardima.

Evropa je bila u prednosti u 2G i 3G (jer su oni progurali GSM tehnologiju)

Amerikanci su zeljeli da nametnu Wi Max kao 4G ali je Ericsson uspio to da sprijeci sa LTE mrezom

Sada je Kina u prednosti jer su brzi od ostalih

Ja radim u transportnoj industriji i tu je Huawei najagresivniji iako su im u evropi zabranili da prodaju jezgro mreze (core network).

China has built the world's largest navy. Now what's Beijing going to do with it?

image.png.b0881f1a3453ed3baf45dbb3566e5827.png

Nobody can match China's shipbuilding

You can't have the world's largest navy if you can't build a lot of ships. China gives itself that ability by being the world's largest commercial shipbuilder.
In 2018, China held 40% of the world's shipbuilding market by gross tons, according to United Nations figures cited by the China Power Project at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, well ahead of second place South Korea at 25%.
Put in a historical perspective, China's shipbuilding numbers are staggering -- dwarfing even the US efforts of World War II. China built more ships in one year of peace time (2019) than the US did in four of war (1941-1945).
"During the emergency shipbuilding program of World War II, which supported massive, mechanized armies in two theaters of war thousands of miles from home, US shipbuilding production peaked at 18.5 million tons annually, and the United States finished the war with a merchant fleet that weighed in at 39 million tons," said Thomas Shugart a senior fellow at the Center for a New American Security and former US Navy captain, in testimony before Congress last month.
"In 2019, during peacetime, China built more than 23 million tons of shipping, and China's merchant fleet ... totals more than 300 million tons," Shugart said.

The Chinese state-owned companies churning out commercial shipping are also the engines of its naval buildup.
"In conflict, excess PRC industrial capacity, including additional commercial shipyards, could quickly be turned toward military production and repair, further increasing China's ability to generate new military forces," Erickson, of the US Naval War College, wrote last year.
The infrastructure in place, the workforces involved and the technology employed in those commercial shipyards is applicable in turning out warships in quantity.
That's something China does very well. "Between 2014 and 2018, China launched more submarines, warships, amphibious vessels, and auxiliaries than the number of ships currently serving in the individual navies of Germany, India, Spain, and the United Kingdom," according to the China Power Project.
"At the rate China is building naval vessels, and with the capabilities those newer warships have, I would say that they've already progressed from what was a coastal defense navy, to what is now probably their region's most powerful navy -- with some global reach -- and are on their way to building a world-class power projection navy if they continue growing as they have," Shugart told CNN.

U ovom poduzem tekstu CNN govori se o prednosti Kine u blizini kineske oblae tj. okolnih mora(ukljucujci Tajvan) ali tek polagani ulazak Kine u projektovanju sile u Okeanima sirom sveta gde SAD jov uvek imaju prednost ali to se smanjuje sa brodovima koje Kina ubrzano gradi poput ovovga,

China’s 2nd Type 055 large destroyer enters naval service

Ovo je po tonazi pa i mogucnostima vise krstarica nego razarac i Kina planira 8 komada do 2023. A ima ce do 2023 25 razaraca Tip 052D tonaze 7 500 tona, sto je vec ozbiljan brojka cak i kada se meri sa razaracima u SAD vojsci(68 komada Arleigh Burke class), posto SAD mornarica i nema brodove nize tonaze od razarace u nekom vecem broju.

Ovo stavljam da bi se videlo koliko je Azija ekonomskii, tehnoloski i vojno postala jaka,

2021 Military Strength Ranking

image.thumb.png.f428789753a6027efd2a9b62916413e3.png

Od 10 najmocnih vojski 5 je iz Azije i jedna je kombinacija Evrope i Azije. Takodje svega 3 su clanice nato-a.

Svaka ta drzava u Aziji ima odlican razlog za ulaganje u vojsku. Juzna Koeja => Sjeverna Koreja/Kina, Japan => Kina, Indija => Pakistan i Kina, Pakistan => Indija, Kina => Protiv svih, Rusija jer je Rusija.

17 minutes ago, borris_ said:

Svaka ta drzava u Aziji ima odlican razlog za ulaganje u vojsku. Juzna Koeja => Sjeverna Koreja/Kina, Japan => Kina, Indija => Pakistan i Kina, Pakistan => Indija, Kina => Protiv svih, Rusija jer je Rusija.

Pardon na trolu ali bas kao i fakin Balkan, nemaju preca posla nego da gomilaju naoruzanje.

• +1 1
20 minutes ago, dragance said:

Tako je i JNA bila "peta najmocnija sila na svetu". ili bese u evropi...

Ne bas, kineska vojska se pokazala nekoliko puta u teskim istuacijama sa SAD i Indijom.

Primera radi, dok je kineska vojska gladovala a insekti im bili specijalitet kuce nakon teskog visedecenijskog gradjanskog rata i okupacije Japana, je uspela da pobedi SAD vojsku u Koreji. Jedan od najvecih ako ne i najveci americki poraz u istoriji, kada su bezali mislim 1 000km za par dana osvaljajuci iza sebe tehniku. Tada su generali SAD vojske zeleli da bace atomsku na Kinu, Mozda je to delom spasilo Tajvan osim sto je ostrvo. Jer ni ludi Mao nije bio bas toliko lud.

Indiju su nekoliko puta ozbiljno napucali u Himalajima, cesto i kada su bili iznenadjeni. Mozda su najvise problema imali sa Vijetnamom.

Battle of Unsan

The Battle of Unsan (Korean운산전투; Hanja雲山戰鬪; RRUnsan jeontu; MRUnsan chŏnt'u), also known as the Battle of Yunshan (Chinese: 云山战斗; pinyin: Yún Shān Zhàn Dòu), was a series of engagements of the Korean War that took place from 25 October to 4 November 1950 near Unsan, North Pyongan province in present-day North Korea. As part of the People's Republic of China's First Phase Campaign, the People's Volunteer Army (PVA) made repeated attacks against the Republic of Korea Army (ROK) 1st Infantry Division near Unsan beginning on 25 October, in an attempt to take advancing United Nations forces by surprise. In an accidental first encounter with the United States military during the Korean War,[7] the PVA 39th Corps attacked the unprepared US 8th Cavalry Regiment in Unsan on 1 November, resulting in one of the most devastating US losses of the Korean War.

mmediately after the success at Unsan, the rest of the Chinese forces advanced across the US lines, intending to push the US forces back across the Ch'ongch'on River and into Pyongyang.[35] But food and ammunition shortages soon forced the Chinese to disengage on 5 November, thus ending the Chinese First Phase Campaign.[35] Besides the victory at Unsan, the Chinese First Phase Campaign also destroyed the ROK 6th Infantry Division and one regiment from the ROK 8th Infantry Division at the Battle of Onjong.[28][36] In return, the Chinese had suffered 10,700 casualties by the end of the Chinese First Phase Campaign.[37] The Battle of Unsan has been considered to be one of the most devastating US losses of the Korean War.[38]

The Chinese victory at Unsan was as much of a surprise to the Chinese leadership as it was to the UN forces.[39] The accidental encounter between the Chinese and US forces at Unsan eased the fear of the Chinese leadership about intervening in Korea,[40] while the performance of the US 1st Cavalry Division was studied in great detail by Chinese commanders.[7] For the UN forces, on the other hand, despite the heavy losses suffered by the US Eighth Army at Unsan, the unexpected Chinese withdrawal made the United Nations Command believe that China did not intervene in Korea on a large scale.[41] PVA Commander Peng Dehuai incorporated the lessons from Unsan for the upcoming Second Phase Campaign,[42] while General Douglas MacArthur launched the Home-by-Christmas Offensive under the assumption that only a weak Chinese force was present in Korea,[43] resulting in the decisive battles at the Ch'ongch'on River and the Chosin Reservoir later that year.[44]

mmediately after the success at Unsan, the rest of the Chinese forces advanced across the US lines, intending to push the US forces back across the Ch'ongch'on River and into Pyongyang.[35] But food and ammunition shortages soon forced the Chinese to disengage on 5 November, thus ending the Chinese First Phase Campaign.[35] Besides the victory at Unsan, the Chinese First Phase Campaign also destroyed the ROK 6th Infantry Division and one regiment from the ROK 8th Infantry Division at the Battle of Onjong.[28][36] In return, the Chinese had suffered 10,700 casualties by the end of the Chinese First Phase Campaign.[37] The Battle of Unsan has been considered to be one of the most devastating US losses of the Korean War.[38]

The Chinese victory at Unsan was as much of a surprise to the Chinese leadership as it was to the UN forces.[39] The accidental encounter between the Chinese and US forces at Unsan eased the fear of the Chinese leadership about intervening in Korea,[40] while the performance of the US 1st Cavalry Division was studied in great detail by Chinese commanders.[7] For the UN forces, on the other hand, despite the heavy losses suffered by the US Eighth Army at Unsan, the unexpected Chinese withdrawal made the United Nations Command believe that China did not intervene in Korea on a large scale.[41] PVA Commander Peng Dehuai incorporated the lessons from Unsan for the upcoming Second Phase Campaign,[42] while General Douglas MacArthur launched the Home-by-Christmas Offensive under the assumption that only a weak Chinese force was present in Korea,[43] resulting in the decisive battles at the Ch'ongch'on River and the Chosin Reservoir later that year.[44]

Da li je Mekartur bio u pravu?

Chinese Spring Offensive

The Chinese Spring Offensive, also known as the Chinese Fifth Phase Offensive (Chinese: 第五次戰役), was a military operation conducted by the Chinese People's Volunteer Army (PVA) during the Korean War. Mobilizing three field armies totaling 700,000 men for the operation, the Chinese command conducted their largest offensive operation since their Second Phase Offensive in November and December 1950. The operation took place in the summer of 1951 and aimed at permanently driving the United Nations Command (UN) forces off the Korean peninsula.

The offensive's first thrust fell upon the units of US I Corps and US IX Corps on 22 April but was halted at the No-Name Line north of Seoul by 30 April. On 15 May 1951, the PVA and Korean People's Army (KPA) commenced the second impulse of the Spring Offensive and attacked the Republic of Korea Army (ROK) and US X Corps in the east. Although initially successful, they were halted by 22 May. On 20 May, perceiving that the enemy were overextended the US Eighth Army counterattacked the exhausted PVA/KPA forces, inflicting heavy losses

Ako nista, barem su ih zaustavili u Seulu, koji je sravnjen sa zemljom.

Edited by Krošek
teh edit