IGNORED

Sirija

Budja

2 hours ago, Anduril said:

Pa sad, i ti famozni profesionalci mogu da pogrese i popiju - sve vec vidjeno.

Inace, naravno da u demokratiji javnost treba da bude informisana o stvarima koje politicari kriju, ali, jos vaznije je balansirano informisanje, tj. da se ne koriste dupli standardi.

U atmosferi propagande, ostrascenosti,  korisnih idiota,  teorija zavere, demonizovanja medija i kasnije ulicnog nasilja elektorati su u proslosti donosili neke od najgorih odluka za planetu, i to je jedna od najvecih boljki demokratije.

Kakvi sad dupli standardi? Onaj princip da ne smeš da objaviš nešto protiv Hillary ako nemaš scoop iste težine koji ćeš objaviti protiv Trumpa je čisto ludilo. Ako imaš podatke o muljanju na (D) primaries, naravno da treba da ih objaviš - naravno da nemaš obavezu da čekaš da ti se dostave podaci o eventualnom muljanju na (R) primaries.

To da elektorat donese katastrofalnu odluku je njegovo pravo. Massaging information kako bi mu se pomoglo da donese manje katastrofalnu odluku je izrazito nedemokratski princip. Stoga plasiranje istinitih podataka u javnost - nezavisno od atmosfere i šire slike - ne može nikako da bude "napad na demokratiju".

Ako bi mogao neki admin sve ovo da pretovari na Trump temu, bio bih mu zahvalan. Stvarno je glupo da se troluje Sirija.

meni ce mozak da eksplodira od kolicine idiotluka ovde. balansiranje istine. jebote kurac.

sta je sledece, ako kazes nesto sto je istinito, moraces nesto i da slzes, da bi demokratija ostala u balansu?

Edited by Miralem
12 hours ago, Eraserhead said:

Lagali za MH17 lagali za napad u Engleskoj, lagali za prethodne napade hemijskim oruzjem u Siriji ali posto znaju da ce budale i dalje da se loze onda sto ne bi lagali opet. Propagandna masinerija koja pociva na teorijama zavera nastavlja da melje.

Russian TV Interview With Syrian Boy Was Secretly Conducted at Army Facility

Čekaj čoveče, sirijski oficirski klub naterao malog da se pravi da nije bio žrtva hemijskog napada? Kako misliš da su to izveli, jebote? Zar nije očigledno da detetu ništa ne fali?

Kako je kačenje Asadovih postera dokaz bilo čega? Jedino ako leči bioenergijom kao slike Alena Čumaka, pa je čudesno iscelio malu žrtvu i primorao ga da laže da nije ni bio otrovan.

1 hour ago, Weenie Pooh said:

Čekaj čoveče, sirijski oficirski klub naterao malog da se pravi da nije bio žrtva hemijskog napada? Kako misliš da su to izveli, jebote? Zar nije očigledno da detetu ništa ne fali?

Kako je kačenje Asadovih postera dokaz bilo čega? Jedino ako leči bioenergijom kao slike Alena Čumaka, pa je čudesno iscelio malu žrtvu i primorao ga da laže da nije ni bio otrovan.

Ja sam siguran da kad te Rusi odvedu u svoju vojnu bazu i stave pred kamere to je da bi ispricao sve kako je i bilo a ne ono sto njima treba.

MIDDLE EAST

Why are EU countries reluctant to intervene in Yemen's war?

Yemen's conflict has raged since 2011. However, the European Union appears to have prioritized Syria's civil war, which started the same year, because of economic considerations and a lack of urgency on refugees.

The rubble of a power station hit by a Saudi airstrike in the Yemeni capital, Sanaa. (picture-alliance/dpa/Photoshot/M. Mohammed)

On Sunday, an air raid struck a wedding party in Yemen, where local sources estimate that more than 20 people were killed and up to 50 wounded. The airstrikes were blamed on Saudi Arabia, whose government  is aiming to defeat the Iran-backed Houthi rebels in southern Yemen.

Although Saudi airstrikes in Houthi-controlled areas have often killed civilians over the course of Yemen's seven-year civil war, EU nations — France and Britain chief among them — have done little to condemn the attacks and have not come close to directly intervening in the conflict. "Both Britain and France sell arms to Saudi Arabia, which means they have no interest in dealing with the humanitarian catastrophe there," Günter Meyer, the director of the Centre for Research on the Arab World at the University of Mainz, told DW. "EU countries have moral obligations to assist in the Yemeni conflict, but economic and political considerations with Saudi Arabia have first priority."

Ali al-Absi, a Yemeni researcher who specializes in EU affairs and a consultant at the Arab-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Ghorfa), told DW that EU countries were also dissatisfied with Yemen's Saudi-backed government and were therefore wary of providing financial assistance to a regime that has proved to be "inefficient." There are also accusations that members of Yemen's government are corrupt. Moreover, he said, EU nations might see Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates as very rich countries that can provide humanitarian assistance and deal with the Yemeni conflict without the need of another party.

Money, guns, refugees

What many observers find troubling is not just a lack of willingness on the part of EU countries to intervene for humanitarian purposes but a lack of willingness to even condemn the aggression. Because EU nations such as Britain and France have close ties to Saudi Arabia through the arms trade and other economic arrangements, many are often silent when civilians are killed by the kingdom's airstrikes, which account for thousands of the up to 10,000 people who have died in Yemen's conflict. In April 2016, according to Reuters, more than 60 percent of the deaths in Yemen were caused by Saudi airstrikes. France and the UK also have close political alliances with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who leads the kingdom. According to Reuters, French defense contractors delivered €2 billion in equipment to Saudi Arabia in 2015. Statistics published by Britain's Department for International Trade in October showed that in the first half of 2017, arms sales from the UK to Saudi Arabia topped €1.25 billion. Human rights organizations such as Amnesty International have often criticized these arms deals.  

In January Germany stopped exporting weapons to countries involved in Yemen's war. Ghorfa's al-Absi said one possible reason why Chancellor Angela Merkel's government could just halt weapons sales to Saudi Arabia is that the arms industry is less essential to Germany's gross domestic product than it is to that of France and the UK.

Refugees are another reason why EU nations have been so interested in bringing Syria's civil war to an end while largely ignoring Yemen's. Up to 1 million of the more than 11 million displaced Syrians have sought refuge from the war in EU countries. The situation is different with Yemen, al-Absi said. Instead of attempting to reach Europe as refugees via a nearly impossible land route that would force them to transit Saudi Arabia and possibly Syria, Iraq or both, displaced people there are fleeing to the remaining safe areas within the country. About 3 million people are internally displaced within Yemen, and unless they attempt to make the dangerous journey to Europe, the EU simply has less of a stake in the conflict than it does in Syria's civil war, al-Absi said. As President Bashar Assad continues to capture more and more territory from the rebels in Syria, however, EU leaders may belatedly turn their eyes to the Middle East's other pressing humanitarian crisis: Yemen.

Refugees are another reason why EU nations have been so interested in bringing Syria's civil war to an end

:laugh:

Kako da ne evo satraše se od privođenja rata kraju, Makron na direktoj liniji sa Asadom a Mogerinijeva pravi platformu za pregovore Damaska sa SDF-om

Edited by dillinger

Inace kad se pomenu Jemen moram da primetim da se ista ona govna (poput Mimi) koja se upinju da pokazu kako su u Siriji na delu sve same zavere i montaze promene plocu kad je Jemen u pitanju. Onda su daleko manje sumnjicavi. 

Just now, Eraserhead said:

Inace kad se pomenu Jemen moram da primetim da se ista ona govna (poput Mimi) koja se upinju da pokazu kako su u Siriji na delu sve same zavere i montaze promene plocu kad je Jemen u pitanju. Onda su daleko manje sumnjicavi. 

ali to ne menja stvarnost

6 hours ago, Weenie Pooh said:

Ali vidiš na linku da nije nikakav istražni tim, nego Wired citira Daily Beast koji citira anonimni izvor koji im je rekao "ustanovili smo da se taj loguje na Tviter direktno iz sedišta GRU, majke mi rođene". Svaka informacija koju plasiraju ti dobro obavešteni izvori koji žele da ostanu neimenovani je čista izmišljotina dok se ne dokaže suprotno... a ne dokaže se gotovo nikad.

Ma pusti, tvrdili su ti "izvori" i luđe stvari, npr. ono da im Rusi hakuju elektroprivredu...

imas sve tamo detaljno navedeno, ko, kada, gde, kako, samo izgleda mrzi te da proanaliziras, najlakse je sve proglasiti izmisljotinama.

sa forumskim cyber security ekspertima nemam zaista nameru da gubim vreme.

Putko je srecan.

Neki nisu bili impresionirani CNN-om, pa evo malo i BBC-ja, doduše vintage.

Evo kako BBC dorađuje snimak svog udarnog istraživačkog dokumentarnog programa Panorama prema potrebi: u prvobitno objavljenom snimku od 29.8.2013. lekarka spominje napalm, a u recikliranom snimku ponovo objavljenom mesec dana kasnije, 30.9.2013, ona spominje hemijsko oružje (linkovi na klipove "in this version" u tekstu).

Oba snimka i danas, skoro pola decenije kasnije stoje na BBC-jevom sajtu (potreban Flash za gledanje).

Fake BBC Video 162

Irrefutable evidence of a stunning bit of fakery by the BBC:

In this version the medic being interviewed says about the 2 minute mark:

“..It’s just absolute chaos and carnage here, erm we’ve had a massive influx of
what looks like serious burns, er seems like it must be some sort of chemical
weapon
, I’m not really sure..”

In this version she says – it is at about 2 mins 20 seconds in this edit:

“..It’s just absolute chaos and carnage here, erm we’ve had a massive influx of
what looks like serious burns, er seems like it must be some sort of, I’m not
really sure, maybe napalm, something similar to that..”

The disturbing thing is the footage of the doctor talking is precisely the same each time.  It is edited so as to give the impression the medic is talking in real time in her natural voice – there are none of the accepted devices used to indicate a voiceover translation.  But it must be true that in at least one, and possibly both, the clips she is not talking in real time in her own voice.  It is very hard to judge as her mouth and lips are fully covered throughout.  Perhaps neither of the above is what she actually said.

Terrible things are happening all the time in Syria’s civil war, between Assad’s disparate forces and still more disparate opposition forces, and innocent people are suffering.  There are dreadful crimes against civilians on all sides.  I have no desire at all to downplay or mitigate that.  But once you realise the indisputable fact of the fake interview the BBC has put out, some of the images in this video begin to be less than convincing on close inspection too.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2013/10/fake-bbc-video/comment-page-1/

Youtube video sa ključnim delom oba snimka:

Edited by vememah