IGNORED

Mustafa Kemal'in askerleri

InvisibleLight

Meni je samo nada da ovo nisu izveli neki od USA kontrolisani islamisti, nego neka sekularna ekipa, koja će da samo resetuje brojač, i pusti izbore ponovo, u koliko-toliko, poštenim uslovima...

:lolol:

The head of the Istanbul branch of Turkey’s ruling AK party says soldiers entered the party building and asked them to leave, CNN Turk reports.

Izbacili ih iz zgrade... :lol:

pa cek sad stani, zar sama Turska nije pro US? Nije dovoljno pro US, ili sta?

Jel' pratiš ti vesti? Juče se ljubili sa Asadom, pre tri dana sa Putinom... Jbg...

Samo jedan u nizu poteza ocuvanja monopola a koji ce da se pravda time da je Erdgona/Mursi/Janukovic napao "vladavinu prava i institucije". Zvanicni narativ je odavno da su izbori sranje.

"We have been warned by the Salafists that what we are doing in accepting democracy is playing into our enemy's hands," this leader said."The message was a warning. One of them, I remember, said to me: 'Listen, my brother, we wish you well in your elections. But you should know that whether you win or lose, the Americans will never, ever accept you are equal partners. And you will learn this. And when you do, you will come back to us, and together we will make a beginning. And together we will finish them here. Together we will burn it. That is the only solution. Burn it. And we will begin in Mecca and Medina."

Edited by Gandalf

Ma ne može ovo za 3 dana da se organizuje, ovo je eventualno efekat dugotrajnog niza Erdoganovih brljotina uz duže pripreman puč u zgodnom času, spajanje internih i eksternih razloga.

Edited by Prospero

Jedna zaludna ideja: Koliko je moguće da je Erdogan nešto saznao ali da nije imao vremena da pripremi reakciju pa se na brzinu pomirio sa Rusima i krenuo da popravlja diplomatske odnose okolo?

Turkish military broadcasts on state TV amid coup reports

An announcement on the Turkish state broadcaster TRT says that a curfew has been declared across Turkey and that airports are closed. The announcer says they are being made to read a statement by the military.

The statement promises a new constitution for the country and says that democracy and the secular rule of law had been undermined. Martial law has also been imposed, it adds.

Kerijeva izjava je, čini mi se, jasna... Ovo je pro US puč...

Pogotovo što se još niko drugi nije oglasio...

Meni je samo nada da ovo nisu izveli neki od USA kontrolisani islamisti, nego neka sekularna ekipa, koja će da samo resetuje brojač, i pusti izbore ponovo, u koliko-toliko, poštenim uslovima...

Bice posteno.

Zabranice islamiste, sta ces postenije.

_90413475_034084873-1.jpg

This image purports to show police officers detained by a military unit

CNN. 

Šta se dešava sa policijom? Stoji po strani?

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic