IGNORED

Afrika

Feindouno

pridruzujem se navijacima burkine za finale.inace, koji carevi za pitroipu. apsolutno ne mogu da zamislim sepa blatera ili misela platinija da stanu iza ovakve odluke u slucaju WC ili EURO.

od 19h veceras, za nesto manje od sat vremena, krece ludilo, finale ACN 2013 Nigerija - Burkina Faso. ako budu produzeci - sto bi iz ove perspektive volo da se desi jer bi to znacilo da Nigerijci nece otresti Burkinabe ko slinu u prvih 30 min :D - ne mozete odma da se prebacite na kriplfajt u Kragujevcu.Nigerija je tim koji je po svemu dosad prikazanom na ACN-u i izbacivanjem Slonova u 1/4 finalu zasluzila titulu prvaka by a longshot. u pocetku turnira su pravili neobjasnjiva sranja u odbrani pri kraju utakmica - izgubili su vise no zasluzena 3 boda u dva navrata, protiv Zambije i protiv sadanjih protivnika, serijom gluposti se doveli u poziciju da remijem protiv sontave Etiopije ispadnu u grupi sa totalno neizainteresovanom Zambijom i razbojnicima iz Burkine Faso, no kako se to nije desilo i kako su napunili Etiopljane u zadnjih 15 min, ocelicili su muda i nakupili su samopouzdanja da idu jako i do samog kraja !™. elem, Nigerija je tim koji je upravo izvrsilo smenu generacija posto je generacija Martinsa, Ejagbenija, Taivoa i Odemvingija - koja je trebala smeniti legendarnu generaciju s kraja 90ih - pustena niz vodu (izuzev Joboa i Enejame koji su jedini ostali u timu i preziveli smenu), a dovedena gomila nekih imena za koje sam, s izuzetkom Obi-ja, prvi put cuo na ovom prvenstvu (mada doduse ja ne pratim fudbal ako cemo realno). a ta imena kad malo bolje pogledas nisu ni tolko mlada - centarfor Emenike 25, Obi 25, Mba 24, Ideje 24, itd, ali obzirom da su prvi put na ovom prvenstvu oni cine okosnicu tima, ovo je bruka sto je Kesi napravio. vec sam reko negde ovo sto igra Nigerija me podseca na Ajaks iz najslavnijih dana. tolko talenta, ambicije i eksplozivnosti na jednom mestu skoro nisam video. jedan od razloga zasto ne mogu da sednem i da mislim o tome sto ovaj tim Nigerije igra jeste zato sto u glavi samo imam gomilu flasheva o tom kako njihove akcije spektaklurano izgledaju.

190488259209019844_tTURQhBY_c.jpgtumblr_mb5ej1udxd1qf9q89o1_500.jpg

prosle godine je bila poprilicna senzacija sto Slonovi nisu uzeli, no Zambija je - za razliku od Burkine Faso - igrala odlican napadacki fudbal, protutnjala kroz svoju grupu i na kraju se razracunala sa favoritima one by one; ali zato ako Burkina Faso uzme veceras, to ce da bude verovatno ponajveca senzacija na ACN-u mozda otkako postoji. zasto ? pa for one, Burkina je tim koji na proslom ACN-u osvojio 0 (slovima: nula) bodova u grupi, a danas igra vrlo divljacki, haotican i nedisciplinovan fudbal sa puno individualnih akcija na mahove (ili jos bolje 'na ludilo'), po sistemu "ako prodje, prodje": vecim delom utakmice deluju potpuno nesnadjeno u napadu, jako puno lopti gube besmisleno, sa puno zajebavanja kad su u posedu lopte na svojoj polovini, ali i jednom od boljih defanzivnih linija na ACN predvodjenih Bakari Koneom i njihovim Djenarom Gatuzom - Djakari Djakoneom™. po svojim napadackim preferencijama ponajvise podsecaju na Mali, ali za razliku od njih koji mogu da uradi nesto u napadu samo na prodor Tambure levo + cross (doduse, ziv nisam kako su uvalili 3 kom Gani juce) - Burkina Faso nisu one trick pony. imaju kreativca Pitroipu koji ce da petlja na protivnickoj polovini gledajuci da uposli nekog, imaju levo krilo Nakulmu koji ako ga krene moz da napravi poprilican dzumbus (dok ima snage), imaju Bansea u napadu koji je papan od 1.95, jak ko tenk kad krene napred + dobija vazdusne duele ali je potpuno drvo sto se svega ostalog tice i na kraju imaju ofanzivnog veznjaka Kaborea, koji je verovatno i najkonkretniji u napadu, al se retko kad nadje u prilici.(naravno, Burkinabe imaju i otkrovenje sampionata zivotinju od napadaca Alana Traorea - koji je dao 2 gola na 3 utakmice pre da se povredi - koga zato ne vredi spominati kao ni Mamuni Dagana - njihovog nekada najboljeg fudbalera koji je nowadays potpuno neupotrebljiv.)

inace Jonathan Wilson iz Guardiana se iz nekog-kurca razloga setio nase repke i pomenuo ih u uvodu za ovo finale, ekekeke:

Burkina Faso heighten the surprise factor in Africa Cup of NationsTo the question of where African football is progressing, there are two answers. On the one hand, it has stagnated, perhaps even gone backwards: we are no closer to an African team winning the World Cup now than we were when Cameroon reached the quarter-finals in 1990 (yes, Ghana were within a Luis Suárez handball and an Asamoah Gyan missed penalty of becoming the first African side to reach a semi-final, but they would also have gone out in the first round had an Australian handball with two minutes of their final group game remaining been punished and Serbia converted the penalty; stuff happens).And yet in an another way it has improved immeasurably: the top may not have progressed but the middle certainly has and Mali, Angola, Togo and Cape Verde – even Gabon and Sudan, although neither qualified for this Cup of Nations – are all teams worthy of respect, capable of taking on the best their continent has to offer. The pyramid of talent may not have got higher, but it has got broader."You can no longer differentiate so much between which teams are better," said the Nigeria coach, Stephen Keshi, earlier in the tournament. "In the old days you could predict how many goals one team was going to score against the other but now you don't know what is going to happen. You might think one side will win but you don't know. I think this is wonderful for African football. The competition is so tight: you look at the likes of Ethiopia and Cape Verde and some of the other countries. I am very impressed with their performances and the standard they are reaching."Burkina Faso, the team Nigeria face in Sunday's final, are the latest example of that. Their story does not have the tragic dimensions of Zambia last year, returning to Libreville 19 years after the air crash there that killed 18 of their players to win with the 18th penalty in the shootout, but it is a fairytale nonetheless. As a column by Le Fou in Le Pays, the Ouagadougou-based national, put it: "Anyone who does not believe in miracles is not a realist." He went on to complain about how "wild" fans had been in their celebrations, keeping him up all night with their noise, which gives some indication of what the reaction has been back in Burkina Faso.When the Stallions left Ouagadougou, their goal was to win one game, something they hadn't done since hosting the tournament in 1998, when victories over Algeria and Guinea took them through to a quarter-final against Tunisia. They won that on penalties before going out to the eventual champions Egypt in the semi-final. Burkina Faso then led DR Congo 4-1 in the third-placed play-off with four minutes remaining, only to concede three times and lose on penalties.In fact, in 26 previous matches at the finals, Burkina Faso had won only two games, drawing six and losing 18. Away from home soil, they had gathered four points from a possible 60. Last year, in Equatorial Guinea, having been extremely fortunate to have been allowed to compete after fielding an ineligible player in a qualifier against Namibia, Burkina Faso were a shambles and lost all three matches.Whether Paul Put can truly regain redemption in Africa for his involvement in the Ye Zheyun match-fixing scandal in Belgium is debatable, but what cannot be doubted is the quality of the job he has done since leaving Europe, first with Gambia and then with Burkina Faso. Their captain, Charles Kaboré, paid immediate tribute to Put after the semi-final victory over Ghana, while there was surely significance in the way Aristide Bancé raced to the touchline to hug his coach after Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu had seen the decisive penalty in the shootout saved.There is a wonderful photograph of the two, one peroxide blond, the other with his sandy hair bleached by the sun, both with mouths wide in triumph, arms outstretched like long-lost lovers, about to embrace on the painted sand of the Mbombela as the plague of moths that blighted the stadium flit around them, illuminated in the floodlights like an eddy of snow. ("Is it still mothing? I hadn't noticed …" as Andie MacDowell might say in the unlikely event she is called upon to play the Belgian in a biopic, Four Draws and A Single Win in Normal Time).To quibble that Burkina Faso progressed thanks to draws is slightly to miss the point. They more than held their own against Nigeria in the opener and probably deserved the injury-time equaliser that Alain Traoré scored in the final moments. They overcame the dismissal of their goalkeeper Abdoulaye Soulama with the score at 1-0 to pick off Ethiopia on the break and win 4-0, becoming the only side in eight games to manage more than a single goal on the Mbombela pitch – the first sign that adversity becomes them. Needing a draw to progress, they played calm, containing football to force a 0-0 in their final group game against Zambia. "There was more pepper than salt in the soup today," said Put, meaningfully, after that game.They lost Traoré to a thigh injury in that match but Bancé, while lacking Traoré's finishing, has stepped in and done an admirable job of leading the line, with Jonathan Pitroipa providing creativity from wide. It was Pitroipa who headed the winner in extra time after a cagey quarter-final against Togo and he was superb again in the thrilling semi against Ghana. Put had spoken of his side's growing maturity and there was something highly impressive about the way they overcame not merely the setback of going behind but also a string of baffling refereeing decisions going against them (although those who insist that the Tunisian referee Slim Jdidi was biased against Burkina Faso may like to consider why he showed a yellow rather than a red card to Keba Paul Koulibaly when he kicked out at Gyan). On another day they would have had two penalties, Ghana would not have had theirs, and Prejuce Nakoulma's late goal would not have been ruled out for some banal jostling with Kwadwo Asamoah.And, most crucially of all, Pitroipa would not have been sent off with four minutes remaining after collecting a second yellow card for a supposed dive when he was clearly whacked across the knees by John Boye. To have been without him as well as the injured Traoré for Sunday's final would be a severe blow, but Jdidi admitted on Friday morning that he had made a mistake and, as expected, the Confederation of African Football overturned the forward's suspension at a meeting on Friday afternoon."If I had lost it or lost my temper I think all my team-mates would have followed me," said Kaboré. "It was my responsibility to keep calm." He did and so did his team-mates. It was Ghana who panicked in the penalty shootout, Isaac Vorsah and Emmanuel Clottey both dragging their shots wide of the target, opening the way for the Stallions to reach an entirely unexpected final.Nigeria, riding a wave of new-found self-belief, are the most formidable test yet, but Burkina Faso have overcome every obstacle so far. Hervé Renard, the Zambia coach, suggested CAF did not want his side representing Africa at this summer's Confederations Cup, but presumably replacing them with Burkina Faso was not part of the plan. The broadening of the pyramid may be a positive for Africa in the long run, but anybody who ends up with tickets for Burkina Faso against Tahiti in Belo Horizonte on 17 June is unlikely to agree.

inace ovo sto kaze Keshi o Africkom fudbalu mislim i ja - nikad nije bilo ovoliko neizvesno i tesko za prognozirati favorita i zaboli me mozak svaki put kad cujem ove sa Eurosporta kako lamentiraju o evropskim trenerima i porastu dekadentnog fudbala u Africi :isuse:edit: nema vise staaarog africkog fudbala :isuse:

Edited by DarkAttraktor