IGNORED

Parks and Recreation

Lrd

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lrd

• Weenie Pooh

• copkillah

• Calavera

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Odlično :DTa scena u baru ("he's actually in me"), je li to bilo emitovano? Pošto je se nešto ne sećam.
Ne sećam se ni ja, a bogami ni da se ona spanđavala i sa kim osim sa literally Krisom.

Mike Ehrmentraut is coming to "Parks and Recreation." :Dhttp://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-watching/exclusive-breaking-bad-co-star-jonathan-banks-to-guest-star-on-parks-and-recreationBenov ćale valjda.jonathan-banks-breaking-bad-parks-and-recreation_article_story_main.jpg

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!111ONEHoćemo da stavljamo prigodne avatare ^_^ kao za onaj lame show for fantasy enthusiasts™ -_- ili ćemo samo dostojanstveno mirno disciplinovano dosadno pričekati da počne? <_<edit: ... provalio sam da si stavio Rona tek pošto sam postovao. Što se tiče hajpovanja avatarom, done & done! :D

Edited by Oxymoron

:
What’s her first name? Quickly.
G.O.B.
:
Krindy.
Michael
:
Name’s not Krindy, G.O.B.
G.O.B.
:
Ah, Saul Zentsman. No... that’s her lawyer. Well, she’s got a name, and I’m going to find out what it is, and I’m going to make a pun on it and that’s what I’ll call her. Bad example: if her name’s Amy, I’ll call her Blamy.