IGNORED

Australian Open 2012

anantaram

Pobednik?  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hoce li da se prebaci 300. strana pre finala, ili je Nole u toliko dobroj formi da mu ovog puta ne treba morisova pomoc? cool.gif Jos par dana da se overi forma, pa ako treba neka pogura ko moze.

Edited by anantaram
  • Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anantaram

• freakns

• dùda

• Garnirung

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Karolinica :wub: another true powa! display. haters can hateEDIT: pa jel to Almagro opro Wawrinku? :lol: i sta radi Dzejlena :blink: otkud ona u nekoj naznaci forme? al nema srece, oprace je Karolinica :wub: sledece kolo

Edited by freakns
noleta opet stavili u po' zvezde, treci mec posle dva zenska, znaci oko 2pm angry.gif
Hjuit je ukrao noćni termin, a mislim da ga Nole ne bi dobio ni ovako. Ljudi u noćnom terminu žele da vide duže, neizvjesnije mečeve.
kao sto rekoh, haters can hate! ali najbolje je sto i ti zapravo znas da ce Karolinica :wub: da uzme ovaj Aussie Open!
:D ama bre, nisam ja hejter, ali sam gledala dovoljno tenisa u životu da ponešto zaključim.jelena nije bez šansi u meču sa woz, ali koliko sam videla, fh joj je nikakav, ako i sve ostalo bude ferceralo, taj fh će joj doći glave.ipak, karolinine šanse da podigne trofej su manje od jeleninih da dobije sledeći meč :P . Edited by duda
Karolina može osvojiti GS samo odlukom parlamenta prostom većinom glasova...bilo koji GS
jelena misli drugačije :D ... i kako je samo classy jj cool.gif
Q. Every time Caroline comes in here, she gets asked about being No. 1 and not winning a Grand Slam title. Can you sympathize with the extra pressure that that brings?JELENA JANKOVIC: I'm not in that situation right now, so I don't have to deal with any of that. It's kind of ‑‑ for me, it's kind of nice to be a little bit away from that and just really focus on my tennis, on my game, and don't really have to answer those questions every day from you guys.You know, I think you kind of give her a little, you know, hard time sometimes. You know, I'm just gonna be ‑‑ you know, I think sometimes you just should let it go.You know, she's pretty young. I think she's gonna win, you know, those big tournaments in the future sooner or later.This is the way it is.

na mestu je to sto je reklabtw ne uzbudjuje se woz mnogo na te medijske pritiske, kako vreme prolazi ona se sve bolje zabavljasamo, morace drasticno neke stvari da promeni u taktici ako hoce gsnema leba od vecne odbrane, to zna i jj

nema veze kako Karolinica :wub: igra! ona izgleda za medalju, i to je sve sto je bitno! nije da ikaoga interesuje zenski tenis zbog tenisa jebemu :D
sto si se toliko napalio na karolince?ona je sasvim prosecna riba. takvih imas u novem sadu na hiljade.jedino joj je konto u banci nadprosecan.e, sad, neko nesto voli. :)
Q. What happened at the end of the first game in the fifth set.BERNARD TOMIC: Yeah, it was a long rally, a slice rally. Four, five slices and he hit the ball long. I knew the ball was long called, but I looked to the umpire's chair because I sort of had my head down. I knew where the shot was. So even though I liked to the ref to see what his reaction was, because I didn't hear him, I didn't say a thing.I knew I got the slice back. It was on my frame. I was looking at him whether he was going to say "out," but I continued to play. He thought I was going to challenge it. Got lucky I didn't say anything.Q. So in your mind you didn't challenge?BERNARD TOMIC: No, I didn't challenge but I looked ‑‑ sometimes before the ref says "out" and overrules, he lifts his arm.At that time when he didn't say "out," I continued to play. So I went like that. Alex thought I was challenging, and I didn't focus on that shot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMbLRHI5uow&feature=player_embeddedmlađan i kvaran <_<