IGNORED

Opšti topik o EU (ex kriza Evrozone)

anomander rejk

Jeszcze Polska nie zginęła :wub:

„Više ljudi se pokrenulo da otera Pravo i Pravdu sa vlasti nego 1989. godine da otera komuniste”, komentarisala je rekordnu izlaznost od 74,38 odsto Barbora Novacka, iz Levice, na privatnoj televiziji TVN24.

• +1 1
12 hours ago, roux senyurt said:

tko bi gori, eto je doli

a tko doli gori ustaje

tako ce nas balkan opet biti dobro mesto za zivot. jos malo i eto me majci ubosnu/srbiju/hrvatsku i ostale zemlje moje 

Oduvek smo mi ovde na Balkanu bili avangarda za dešavanja u svetu :covid19:

• Haha 2
14 hours ago, Roger Sanchez said:

Jeszcze Polska nie zginęła :wub:

Meni se čini da je veliki broj ukrajinskih izbeglica podsetio Poljake na što šta znači solidarnost (a i Solidarnost), pa su u ovo (u Evropi) sebično vreme iznenađujuće kidnuli nalijevo.

SaE

jedino što deluje da je više desničara bilo solidarno, ne zbog ukrajine nego zbog rusije. svi poljaci levičari sa kojima sam imao kontakt letos su prilično pizdeli na izbeglice, naravno da angdotalno iskustvo ne treba da se uzima za ozbiljnije zaključke ali samo kažem.

31 minutes ago, x500 said:

granicu sa AUS

Granicu za AUS drže Austrijaneri, a s Italijom će držati digići; fronta je uvijek okrenuta prema istoku (i jugu) sve dok ne dođeš do - ograde. Mi Hrvati je eventualno možemo uperiti protiv mađarona, ali to nema smisla (kao ni to da to oni rade prema nama)

Edited by Roger Sanchez
  • Hvala 1

Danas su objavili Italijani da ce tuziti Austrijance za blokadu Brenner rute.

Tirol je siguran da ovi nemaju sansu ali je cinjenica da su svi austrijski kamioni mogli prolaziti a ovi uglavnom nemacki i italijanski stvorili 100 km dugu kolonu,

• Hvala 1

Komplikovano je. Glavni razlog su klima i sprecavanje saobracajnog kolapsa u Tirolu. 

Medjutim imaju dogovori izmedju Austrije, Italije i Nemacke koje uglavnom Italijani i Madjari krse. Recimo ako Nemci imaju zabranu (recimo drzavni praznik) celi Tirol se pretvori u parking od kamiona iz Italije.

Bila je ideja da se uvede slot sistem gde spediteri mogu rezervisati rute za svoje kamione ali nije uspela ta inicijativa. 

• Hvala 1

Švedska je jedna veoma interesantna zemlja. 

Former jihadists found working in Swedish schools

According to an investigation, leisure centres, preschools, and social services are among the places where former ISIS jihadists are now working, prompting Liberal Education Minister Lotta Edholm to call Sweden’s policy on the return and control of former Swedish Islamist fighters “naive”.

Of 83 people identified as having returned to Sweden from Islamic State-controlled territory, 21 are now working with children, young people and the vulnerable, according to an investigation led by Swedish media Expressen.

In total, 24 of these ex-ISIS fighters have found work with public employers despite several warnings from the security services that so-called returnees can contribute to radicalisation and recruitment in Sweden.

These are people who have both fought for ISIS and lived in ISIS-controlled areas.

These revelations were met with a strong reaction from Education Minister Lotta Edholm of the Liberal Party (Renew Europe).

“It is completely unacceptable that people who are ISIS terrorists work in Swedish schools, leisure centres and the like. This should not be allowed to happen,” she told the press, adding that Swedish society has been too naive.

In several cases, ISIS returnees have been hired shortly after returning from Syria, where, in many cases, they had spent several years within the terrorist sect.

According to Edholm, employers in the school system, in particular, should do more to check the background of their employees.

“It is the employer’s responsibility, for example, to take references and check what a person has done before employment. In these cases, this has clearly failed,” she said.

However, she also highlighted a glaring lack of communication between the security service agencies (Säpo, Säkerhetspolisen ) and other public administrations.

“The authorities need to work together. We are now looking at how we can break down the secrecy between agencies so that the police, social services and schools can talk to each other without secrecy getting in the way,” she complained.

“The information about these people is obviously held by the Säpo. It is clear that this information must somehow reach the schools,” Edholm said.

In a case reported in the Swedish press earlier this year, an ISIS returnee was convicted under the new so-called Travel Act, which prohibits people from travelling to a terrorist state like ISIS. Despite this, he was able to become a substitute youth worker in Gothenburg three months after serving his sentence because this particular offence was not recorded in his criminal record.

“The school system has to realise that we are in a different situation today. You have to get proper references when you hire people, even for people who may only be hired for a substitute job.”, she concluded.

An investigation into the matter has been announced.

• Tužno 1
  • 4 weeks later...