IGNORED

Opšti topik o EU (ex kriza Evrozone)

anomander rejk

ne postoji nikakav "eu army plan" na koji londonske tupadžije misle stavljati veto, niti se pravi ikakav novi hq.

High Representative Federica Mogherini has proposed today an Implementation Plan on Security and Defence, to turn into action the vision set out in the EU Global Strategy. The Plan has been welcomed by the European Union's Foreign and Defence Ministers gathered in Brussels, and will be presented to the EU's Heads of State and Government at the next European Council in December 2016.

In a letter to all EU Ministers for Foreign Affairs and Defence ahead of the meeting Federica Mogherini wrote: "For most Europeans security is a top priority today. And they know far too well that, amidst the deep uncertainty that surrounds us, we are safer and stronger when we work together, as a true Union."

The High Representative stressed that the Implementation Plan comes one year after France invoked European solidarity following the terrorist attacks in Paris, and less than four months after the presentation of the EU Global Strategy. She explained: "This is no time for theoretical or abstract discussions on European defence. (The Plan) is about doing concrete things, as of tomorrow, together."

The Implementation Plan sets out a Level of Ambition for the European Union's Security and Defence, focused on three priorities: enabling the European Union to respond more comprehensively, rapidly and decisively to crises; enhancing further the security and defence capacities of our partners; and strengthening the European Union's capacity to protect European citizens, working in a coherent and integrated manner on our internal and external security.

The Implementation Plan describes a set of concrete actions to enable the EU and its Member States to fulfil this Level of Ambition, in full complementarity with NATO and in the framework of the UN system. These proposals include improving the EU’s Rapid Response to crises, strengthening coordination between civilian and military structures, setting up a Coordinated Annual Review of Defence spending, and exploring the potential of a Structured Cooperation among Member States on security and defence.

https://t.co/Kb4cR4bXiW

Edited by Prospero

Pa iz članka u fejlu (nešto slično tj. pretnju vetom zbog iste stvari sam našao i iz sredine septembra po ozbiljnijim novinama) se pominje EUFOR HQ tj. Medical Staff & Task force, kao i common spending za high-end projekte.

Something left unspoken?

BTW. niko nije blesav da pusta nacrt odluke u proceduru kad postoji javna i otvorena pretnja vetom, to bi bio skandal.

via CZ-M53 TT

iz linkovanog plana implementacije EUGS (str. 5, 26, 18 i 22-23)

EEAS to take stock of capabilities at hand in INTCEN and EUMS INT and develop short-, mid- and long-term proposals for Member States' consideration for upgrading such capabilities in line with the level of ambition. Reinforce links between INTCEN/EUMS INT with other EU and Member States’ entities providing situational awareness in order to further support the development of a European hub for strategic information, early warning and comprehensive analysis.

33. Improving CSDP responsiveness requires enhanced civil/military intelligence to support anticipation and situational awareness, through the Single Intelligence Analysis Capacity (SIAC) as the main European hub for strategic information, early warning and comprehensive analysis. This includes horizon scanning, updated situational assessment in support of political/strategic decision-making, and granular civil/military 24/7 situational awareness for the planning and conduct of missions/operations. There is scope to better link the EU’s Early Warning System and joint conflict analysis tools to support CSDP horizon scanning, decision-making, conflict-sensitive planning and implementation. The EU Intelligence Assessment and Situation Centre (EU INTCEN) and the Intelligence Directorate of the European Military Staff (EUMS INT) need to be adapted accordingly in scope, functionality and technical assets. Furthermore, interaction with other EU bodies must be enhanced in order to facilitate the implementation of an integrated approach to conflicts and crises. Interaction with NATO bodies should be improved as well.

A stronger Union in security and defence requires each Member State to do its fair share and invest more in sustainable security for future European generations. Member States are called upon to allocate a sufficient level of expenditure for defence and make the most effective use of resources, as recalled by the European Council in June 2015, and thus aim to meet the voluntary and collective benchmarks agreed in the European Defence Agency, which are qualitative and cooperation driven.4 They should also consider reinforcing financial solidarity and burden sharing. Finally, availability, flexibility and eligibility of EU financial instruments to support security and defence should be enhanced.

31. Moreover, the following proposals should be further developed to support Member States to deliver more cooperation and output:

a) Output-oriented Capability Development:

 Develop the CDP as the central tool within the EU to translate the identified defence capability priorities into concrete European collaborative capability development or procurement programmes, involving interested Member States and making use of relevant EU funding instruments in support of required industrial and technological efforts.

 Better connect the collectively identified capability priorities to Member States’ national defence planning to promote coherence and convergence.

b) Key Strategic Activities:

 Identify the Key Strategic Activities (KSA) – i.e. technologies, skills, industrial manufacturing capacities – based on the revised capability priorities in order to promote and guide investment drawing on relevant EU funding instruments, starting with a suitable pilot case. Identifying and promoting KSA, including in a structured dialogue between Member States and Industry, is crucial to ensure an appropriate level of European strategic autonomy.

c) Better alignment of defence R&T efforts:

 Ensure coherence and complementarity of Research & Technology undertaken in different fora (national, EDA ad hoc research, the Preparatory Action and the potential future European Defence Research Programme) including by coordinated prioritisation, guided by Member States.

 The results of R&T conducted at European level should be systematically taken up by collaborative capability programmes in support of CDP priorities. This should be complemented by a wider Innovation Initiative on managing potentially disruptive technologies, directed towards the EDTIB.

d) Concrete models of European cooperation:

Investigate replicating the successful model of the multinational European Air Transport Command in Eindhoven in other areas in order to ensure increased efficiency and effectiveness of related capabilities (e.g. Surface Movement of Military Assets, Logistics at Sea and on Land).

 Explore the creation of a European Medical Command with a view to enhance synergies and interoperability of the different services; work on a European logistic hub.

 Develop proposals on a European barter mechanism (e.g. exchange of services) designed to optimise the use of existing capabilities

sve je ovo very un-sexy, ali press mora da ga učini sexy.

Edited by Prospero
  • 2 weeks later...

Iskoci mi na fejsu.

Jebi ga, Putinara pobediJo, ruski soft power razbio evropske vrednosti.

Verhofstat o petoj koloni iznutra, Washington Post o 200 ruskoplacenih medija koji podrivaju demokratiju u SAD...

15095526_10154479101465020_2848888362455

Iskoci mi na fejsu.

Jebi ga, Putinara pobediJo, ruski soft power razbio evropske vrednosti.

Verhofstat o petoj koloni iznutra, Washington Post o 200 ruskoplacenih medija koji podrivaju demokratiju u SAD...

Mislim da Verhofstadt tu gospođu Le Pen krsti da je Putinovac i peta kolona, imo skroz ispravno.

To su ljudi koji razbijaju EU, desničari puni razumevanja za fašizam i podržavaoci autokratskog Putin stila.

Peta kolona, mislio sam da je to argument Miloseviceve vlasti.

Pitam se zasto toliko ljudi glasaju za Le Pen i ostale njoj slicne. Jos niko da odgovori na to pitanje. Odgovor koji su za sada u trendu su: Putinfili,déplorables, RT, Sputnik itd itd

2 stvari

pričati o konekciji kremlja sa ovim ili onim grupama/strankama u eu je legitimno, pričati o nekakvom medijskom uticaju rt, sputnjika itd je legitimno (ali ne i prekoračivati granicu "dobrog ukusa", što reče neko na tviteru - kako da nazovemo medije koji nisu fact-checkovali i još su gurali iraqi wmd priču zbog koje se ušlo u rat? kome trebaju takvi mediji?)

pričati o tome kao bitnom delu izbornog narativa, kao dela političke diferencijacije u širem smislu, je potpuno pogubno po mejnstrim u eu. troši se vreme na gluposti, niko neće izaći da glasa kontra putina, rusije, sputnjika, koga god, to je neverovatan idiotizam ići tim putem.

Peta kolona, mislio sam da je to argument Miloseviceve vlasti.

Pitam se zasto toliko ljudi glasaju za Le Pen i ostale njoj slicne. Jos niko da odgovori na to pitanje. Odgovor koji su za sada u trendu su: Putinfili,déplorables, RT, Sputnik itd itd

Kako niko da odgovori na to pitanje? Kako možeš tako nešto izvini ali priglupo uopšte da izgovoriš? Pa ja sam bar desetak dobrih emisija i izlaganja na tu temu čula. Osnovno pitanje, zašto raste desnica, ima jako jednostavan odgovor. Kod ljudi raste nezadovoljstvo, kod nekih što imaju manje para (smanjenje prihoda na zaoadu je statistički konstatovana stvar), kod nekih jer ne vole da gledaju Arape i slične (i to često nije neopravdano, ima tu teških prizora za svariti, ali problem je gde ljudi traže rešenje, da ne kažem konačno rešenje tog problema), kod nekih i jedno i drugo. Desnica je prirodno utočište dela takvih. Sad neko bi takve nazvao deplorables, npr retardirana Hilari. Istina je da su to obični ljudi, nekad čak "nice people" ono najljubaznijji komšija i sl. Ovako nešto:

U Pančevu 22. aprila streljan je Aleksandar Haker a Jakob Cadik obešen, u Kovačici ubijen Jene Vajs, učitelj, u Alibunaru dr Hinko Has. Glavnu reč pri određivanju lica za streljanje imao je dr Hans Leitn, advokat, istaknuti član Kulturbunda koji se pre rata stalno kretao u srpskom društvu i bio poznat pod imenom "čika Joca". Mrtve su dolazili da vide domaći Nemci, među njima bilo je i trudnica i žena s decom, na samom groblju priređivali su prave orgije, mrtvima čupali kosu, stavljali im cigarete u usta, cilindar na glavu.

Nacisti, fašisti, i njihovi LePen fanovi su pre svega najljubaznije komšije, a tek manjim delom kompletni sadisti (i ti isti sadisti će lako biti i komunisti ili bilo šta drugo, njima je ideologija od sekundarne važnosti).

2 stvari

pričati o konekciji kremlja sa ovim ili onim grupama/strankama u eu je legitimno, pričati o nekakvom medijskom uticaju rt, sputnjika itd je legitimno (ali ne i prekoračivati granicu "dobrog ukusa", što reče neko na tviteru - kako da nazovemo medije koji nisu fact-checkovali i još su gurali iraqi wmd priču zbog koje se ušlo u rat? kome trebaju takvi mediji?)

pričati o tome kao bitnom delu izbornog narativa, kao dela političke diferencijacije u širem smislu, je potpuno pogubno po mejnstrim u eu. troši se vreme na gluposti, niko neće izaći da glasa kontra putina, rusije, sputnjika, koga god, to je neverovatan idiotizam ići tim putem.

Slažem se, ne znam da li će izlaziti sa tim kao mejnstream propagandom (hopefully not), ono što sam ja videla je neki klinch sa Le Penovom u kojoj je možda hteo i da joj sruči a svi znamo kak se onda lako potežu kvalifikacije. Na širem planu naravno da se jako nadam da neće krenuti tim putem, inače će stvarno ispasti da kako namaknem 10 godina u nekoj pristojnoj uniji tako se dignu desničari raznih vrsta da to lepo spale do temelja.