IGNORED

breaking bad

hattori

Ma, urnebesan si...

Volim te Ajante.

Mejnstrim u Breakig Bad je samo jedan vidljiv sloj. Majstorski je napisana i rezirana, to da je mejnstrim je najmanje sto se o njoj moze reci.

Volim te Ajante.

Mejnstrim u Breakig Bad je samo jedan vidljiv sloj. Majstorski je napisana i rezirana, to da je mejnstrim je najmanje sto se o njoj moze reci.

A-ha, napisao sam pre dve strane i nije majstorski napisana već je smaranje žonglersko i pomoidno.

I, upravo je obrnuto, u Breaking Bad je mejnstrim, u onom kontekstu koji sam i napisao, najmanje vidljiv sloj.

Ajante, pusti nas da volimo seriju :(

:D

I, upravo je obrnuto, u Breaking Bad je mejnstrim, u onom kontekstu koji sam i napisao, najmanje vidljiv sloj.

To sam i napisao, ali taj najmanje vidljiv sloj bode oci onima koji bi naivno voleli da producenti daju pare na pjur art i da ne ocekuju nikakvu zaradu.

Edited by Caligula

To sam i napisao, ali taj najmanje vidljiv sloj bode oci onima koji bi naivno voleli da producenti daju pare na pjur art i da ne ocekuju nikakvu zaradu.

Ti nisi ni pročitao šta sam bio napisao i to nabrzinu Lrd-u, sada sam pročitao i mogu reći da za tu moju uzgrednu repliku tada napisanu tamo ima mnogo mnogo više od trivijalnih opaski na koje sada svodiš ovo razvlačenje polupraznih replika sa mnom, tako da mi stvarno nije bitno da ponovo ulazim u ovakve polurazgovore sa tobom.

Samo ti uvodi trojanskog konja u mainstream, bolje nego u Senat...

Edited by Ajant23

'polurazgovore' :lolol: i kako covek da te ne voli.

:) Al' u pravu je, i ja bih se iznervirao da me neko tako ovlaš dijagonalno pročita i onda hoće da raspravi o tome šta je tako usput shvatio.

• 1 month later...

Adolf Hitler was a regular user of crystal meth – one of the most feared and addictive illegal substances on today’s black market and the drug at the heart of the hit TV series Breaking Bad – research has shown.

A 47-page wartime dossier compiled by American Military Intelligence reveals that Hitler, a notorious hypochondriac, took an astonishing 74 different medications including crystal methamphetamines.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2789396/hitler-s-secret-addiction-crystal-meth-fuhrer-took-breaking-bad-drug-ranting-mussolini-days-bunker.html#ixzz3G0UxVGY0

Pft, Hitler. 

http://nypost.com/2013/04/21/the-kennedy-meth/

In 1962, at the Carlyle Hotel in New York, a man “peeled off his clothing and began prancing around his hotel suite.” His bodyguards were cautiously amused, until the man “left the suite and began roaming through the corridor of the Carlyle.”
The man in question was delusional, paranoid and suffering a “psychotic break” from the effects of an overdose of methamphetamine.
He was also the president of the United States.

Vince Gilligan, the creator of the much-loved series, has announced that on top of working on creating spin-off series Better Call Saul, he and his writers have begun working on a sixth season for Breaking Bad.

“It’s true, we did decide to come back for another round with Walt,” said series creator Gilligan. “Better Call Saul is going to be able to stand on its own, but there is more to Walt’s story. He hasn’t died just yet.”

Zasto crni Giligane?!

Naravno da je patka, Onion tip vesti. Ima pored kako je Ebola gone airborne i kako menjaju lik Rika iz Walking Dead u Britanca da bi se glumac lakše snašao...

“The standard Ebola is called EBOV, from its own genus, ebolavirus. The new strain is being referred to as EBON, from the genus ebolanet, stemming from the fact that Ebola has gone ‘airborne’ across the internet and social media, almost inciting a mass panic. Truth of the matter is, the odds of anyone in a first-world country with modern health technologies, like the United States, contracting the actual Ebola virus are near zero, but catching this new, panic-inducing media strain is almost a 100% certainty.”

Edited by Weenie Pooh