• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• morgana

• Turnbull

• Аврам Гојић

• gospa buba

ma nemam ja bas poima, nisam u tom poslu, ali znam coveka kome dva nemca napravise sajt i internet radio za tri hiljade, a odrzavaju mu za soma ipo godisnje. pri cemu njemu cesto treba pomoc, jerbo svaki treci put nume tekst da ubaci...

jedno vreme sam svakodnevno viđao solidnu ženskinju i sve je bilo ok dok nisam snimio da je lajkovala tu stranicu. od onda joj više nisam posećivao profil. :fantom:
:lolol: Mene ova Ana Marija plaši. Kakav ludački pogled. Tako sam zamišljala Pepeljugine zle sestre. Mislim, plaši me malo i ova druga, što nije križanac Milene Dravić i Zoranneh.
jedno vreme sam svakodnevno viđao solidnu ženskinju i sve je bilo ok dok nisam snimio da je lajkovala tu stranicu. od onda joj više nisam posećivao profil. :fantom:
Naravski.Nego, šminkala sam se do malopre pa mi se utulila pamet. Je l ti to imaš fejsić? :D
Uh, heavy :
THE POINT OF THE LIFE?Everyone dies, but not everyone lives. So I say the point of life is to live it to the full! Whatever makes you happy, makes me happy as well. I think that if you don’t make your life worth living no one will. And as my good friend likes to say: You never know which breath will be your last so you better be happy for each one you get.I also think you should be happy just to be alive. Do whatever makes you smile and go to bed with positive attitude towards tomorrow. And remember that tomorrow is another day and if there’s anything you would like to change you can do it. Whatever that might be. As the song sais: We only got 86 400 seconds in a day. Turn it all around or throw it all away.If you ask me what’s the point of my life I can tell you it all comes down to one word: happiness. My happiness lies in learning both in school and everyday life, reading and writing a lot, travelling and making the impossible happens. Also, it’s all about bonding with people I meet on various locations.If I made it to NYC by 21 and without my parent’s money or anyone’s help I can make it anywhere. I am finally where I always wanted to be. Now it’s up to me to find a way to continue my lifestyle like this. And as crazy as it might sound, I feel confident that I will manage to do it.

Nači, Burek opet pobedijo.Bili su skoro u Vršcu na nečemu što se zove WWVršac, znam da se i Čomićka obrela... Ostalo su Bureci. I par njih za koje imam respect, a koji rade mahom iPhone apps, tako da prihoduju off the RS budget.