IGNORED

Dobra plata, dobro mesto, jeftin real estate

noskich

Turnbull Allows Adani To Temporarily Airlift Uluru, Just To See If There’s Any Coal Under It

Turnbull Allows Adani To Temporarily Airlift Uluru, Just To See If There’s Any Coal Under It

CLANCY OVERELL | Editor | CONTACT

During his current visit to India to meet with state leaders and the humble director of our government’s favourite multinational mining corporation, Guatam Adani, Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has quickly signed off on the coal magnates request to use up to six CH-47 Chinook heavylift helicopters to briefly airlift Uluru. Just in case there is any coal underneath.

“You are quite lucky that Australia is currently knees-deep in an innovation boom” he told Mr Adani.

“We can easily sign off on such innovative ideas like this, providing they provide jobs and growth”

Northern Territory locals awoke this morning to see the natural wonder of the world already hovering up to fifty metres above the ground, while coal exploration agencies quickly dug through the soft red soil in search of any minerals that could be imported to India for 10% of the price that an Australian company could sell them for.

Both sides of government were unable to to give comment in regards to whether or not there was any coal underneath Uluru, with one Turnbull staffer claiming that it was no one’s business how the Government decides to chase economic sugarhits.

Former Deputy Prime Minister Barnaby Joyce has wholeheartedly defended the airlift, telling Radio National that Australians should support it because they are “citizens of the world” and warning those that oppose fossil fuels “if you live with the butterflies, you will die with the butterflies”.

“Our Government only had to kick in $1 billion to help lift that thing, and we’ll make at least four times that when they Indians start digging coal out of it.

Back in India, other topics of discussion included Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull’s assurance to senior executives from Adani that native title issues threatening the Indian multinational’s proposed $21 billion Carmichael coal mine in Queensland’s Galilee Basin will be ‘fixed’.

“As long as you fill the hole back up in sixty years, after tearing out all of the coal, I don’t think the blacks will have too much of an issue”

“As for the reef. Well, hopefully we can keep finding ways to talk about ISIS until the nearby industry and rising water temperatures kill it off for good”

“If the blackfellas can’t stop Carmicheal, don’t think the tree huggers will be able to [laughter]”

On 01/04/2018 at 6:17 PM, MilenaS said:

štale

Opada ti kvalitet. Umetnički dojam i dalje dobar, ali tehnička izvedba neuverljiva. T je suviše daleko od š i a na tastaturi.

11 hours ago, MilenaS said:

farmaceutrskim

Propušten zicer - farmaceturskim!

Odmori se malo i napuni baterije, a u međuvremenu se drži klasike.

On 01/04/2018 at 6:17 PM, MilenaS said:

osečao

Tvoj veliki poštovalac,

Pera L.

On 4/1/2018 at 1:41 AM, darling said:

ocu ja tu da zivim. 

Nisi jedina, koga god znam da ode do te plaže, i (posebno) prošeta se susednom Kulong (Coolong) ulicom, kaže da bi tu živeo. U toj ulici su baš velike kuće, nekoliko sa teniskim terenima, često odu za 10+ miliona .

Juče se i iDemo pojavio na toj plaži, ali kasno - mi se već kupili za odlazak. Propustio šampanjac ...

oFuMqsS.jpg

On 4/1/2018 at 2:32 AM, noskich said:

Radi baustelu, gradjevina, vec 20 godina je u Australiji, poreklom iz Makaoa. I nema nista. Doveo je bio zenu iz Kine, ona dovela svoju majku, rodila decu, a kada je dobila papire razvela se, on sve izgubio. Pije tri litra crnog vina svaki dan, onog goon vina iz kartonske ambalaze. Tuga.

Sipao je to vino u donji deo plasticne flase, isekao je gornji deo. Drugar i ja smo mu doneli solje.

Eh, nije baš našao neku zemlju da se razvodi, zakoni i njihovo sprovođenje idu nesrazmerno u korist majki. Znam trojicu koji su debele pare dali na sudu samo da bi viđali decu jednom u dve nedelje. Bolje da je ovaj tvoj ortak išao da radi u Beograd, sudeći po tamošnjem gradonačelniku, sad ne bi morao da pije tri litra crnog za zaborav kao Hašim Kučuk Hoki.

SaE

6 hours ago, peralozac said:

Opada ti kvalitet. Umetnički dojam i dalje dobar, ali tehnička izvedba neuverljiva. T je suviše daleko od š i a na tastaturi.

Propušten zicer - farmaceturskim!

Odmori se malo i napuni baterije, a u međuvremenu se drži klasike.

Tvoj veliki poštovalac,

Pera L.

Čiko autocorrect, cupila sam XION xiaomi redmi 5a

Dobar Noskiču, a bio bi još bolji da je firma Pyney's Whorehouse - lowest morals are just the beginning!

Ali, here at the Australian Government we are a bunch of seriously sick motherfuckers :D 

Australia takes from the poor to give to the rich

https://www.smh.com.au/national/australia-takes-from-the-poor-to-give-to-the-rich-20180404-p4z7sn.html

The Cost of Privilege report, prepared by Per Capita, models four household types to show how these concessions and tax breaks work. One of the couples we modelled, Tim and Michelle, own their own home. They have two children in private schools, top health insurance, and two investment properties. Michelle doesn’t work, and Tim runs a small business. Each year, Tim and Michelle get $99,708 in concessions from the taxpayer, or $1917 per week. That is well over twice as much as a couple with two children on Newstart, and nearly three times as much as a family with one parent on the Disability Support Pension. Tim and Michelle do this by getting concessions on their superannuation, negatively gearing their investment properties to minimise their taxable income, and getting tax breaks for private schools and private health insurance. They also get generous Capital Gains Tax exemptions.

Each year, thousands of Australia's wealthiest households profit from these loopholes and subsidies. Our report finds that tax exemptions on private healthcare and education for the wealthiest 20 per cent cost more than $3 billion a year. Superannuation concessions to them cost over $20 billion a year, and their Capital Gains Tax exemptions cost an astonishing $40 billion a year. Compare that to the annual cost of Newstart, which comes in at just under $11 billion a year.

All of this shows us an uncomfortable truth. We have become a country that cuts from the poorest to give to the richest – a fact borne out by the government’s obsession with corporate tax cuts.

Edited by noskich
6 hours ago, noskich said:

Australia takes from the poor to give to the rich

Šta je ovo Noskiču, sad si krenuo i na svoje da udaraš? Umesto nekog bankarskog glavešinu da opleteš, ti po malom privatniku. Taj fiktivni Tim i njegovi parnjaci u stvarnom svetu se od tebe i mene razlikuju utoliko što imaju muda da se bave privatnim biznisom, a ti i ja od muda imamo palamuđenje po forumu. Po tvojoj sopstvenoj  definiciji oni su isti kao i ti, na dnu piramide i rmbaju kako znaju i umeju da otkupe svoje ropstvo.

Da ne pričam što je pola stvari korištenih za modelovanje Timovog života iz kategorije niđe veze. Članak napisala Kasy Chambers koja je the executive director of Anglicare Australia. Što je modelovala, mogla je svoj lični slučaj da nam pojasni? Članak najobičnije prepričavanje izveštaja koji je napisala Anglicare Australia. Odem na njihovu stranicu, a tamo strateški cilj organizacije - Recognise and celebrate the Anglican faith base and inspiration of our work. Oni da kritikuju poreske olakšice? Licemerje prve kategorije.

Što je najluđe, ja sam tebi mnogo bliži po levičarskim uverenjima nego što ćeš ti ikada biti spreman da poveruješ, ali druže komunjarski moj nemoj ovakve bezvezarije da kačiš, slabo pomažu našu stvar. 

• Hamlet Strašni locked and unlocked this topic