IGNORED

Dobra plata, dobro mesto, jeftin real estate

noskich

Ne znam kako treba da se oslovi zena sagovornika na javnom forumu pri cemu ne znam ni ime sagovornika a kamoli zene mu.

I kako da na tom javnom forumu oslovljavas sopstvenu zenu. Niko ne zna kako se zove i ne treba da zna, koga briga za to.

cuj "kao tvoja" . pisem uopsteno i u saljivom tonu, malo mi glupo da to objasnjavam.

ako posaljes specifikaciju tvoje mozemo da ih uporedimo. potrosnja, decibeli, litraza i tako  :D  

Kad nisi na vrijeme naučio na malo fete na hljeb. 

Inače, kad se (u protivnom) metabolizam ubrza, poslije je ne prehrani niko. :fantom:

cuj "kao tvoja" . pisem uopsteno i u saljivom tonu, malo mi glupo da to objasnjavam.

ako posaljes specifikaciju tvoje mozemo da ih uporedimo. potrosnja, decibeli, litraza i tako  :D  

Bane, kontam, ali na osnovu onoga sto si do sada izneo u svojim postovima, koliko sam uspeo da pohvatam nasumice, jasno mi je zasto ti finansijska nezavisnost izgleda nedostizna.

Sa takvom rentom u Pekingu, skolarinom za decu u internacionalnim skolama, produzenim odmorima u US i zenom tolike potrosnje ne bih se ni ja opasuljio. 

Stvar sa nama je sto nismo 100% sigurni na sta ce nas zivot post finansijska nezavisnost liciti, zbog cega precenjujemo prohteve za svaki slucaj i dodajemo dodatne rezerve u proracun jer imamo prilicno nisku toleranciju na rizik, a makar ja sam veoma pesimistican glede buducnosti (i privrede i zivotne sredine i globalne politike).

Potpuno sam svestan toga da kad budemo okinuli taj okidac na pistolju nema nazad. Kada ne radis preko godinu dana u struci vratiti se postaje sve teze i teze. i zato treba biti oprezan jer je pitanje da li ce ikada kasnije biti ovakve prilike za zaradu.

Postoji i mogucnost postepenog prelaznog perioda. Recimo da radim na ugovor 6 meseci pa da 6 meseci gradim kucu i negujem farmicu. Ali stvar je u tome sto sam sada najzadovoljniji poslom nego sto sam ikada pre bio i ne mili mi se da dizem ruke od ovog posla i onda opet trazim nesto drugo na ugovor. Zato se odlucujem da giljam ovde do kraja.

Imam itekakav zamor materijala, ali pretpostavljam da bi on bio jos gori da osetim 6 meseci slobode pa da posle treba da se vracam u ovaj glorifikovani logor otudjenog rada. Vrlo verovatno da to ne bih bio u stanju nakon takvih 6 meseci.

Edited by noskich

U ponedeljak je u Senatu prošao zakon koji pooštrava kazne za poslodavce koji potplaćuju radnike, nakon nekoliko slučajeva o kojima se pisalo u medijima, noskich je pominjao neke od njih (7/11, Domino's) tvrdeći da su svi polotičari isti i da plutokratija vlada:

Employers, particularly franchise chains, face stiff new penalties and a beefed up watchdog after reforms to protect vulnerable workers passed the Senate on Monday night.

The bill was introduced in response to Fairfax Media's exposure of rampant underpayment and exploitation of vulnerable workers stretching back to a joint Fairfax Media / Four Corners investigation of 7-Eleven as well as subsequent scandals involving prominent companies such as Caltex and Domino's.

The bill significantly boosts fines for serious breaches of workplace laws that will catch employers who force employees to pay back their wages in cash. 

The bill also makes franchisors and holding companies culpable for breaches of the Fair Work Act if they are found responsible. 

The need to make franchisors responsible was a recommendation from former Australian Competition and Consumer Commission chief Allan Fels in the wake of his role running a compensation scheme for ripped off 7-Eleven workers. It was fiercely opposed by large franchisors and the industry's peak body.

Dr Fels was removed from his role and it was taken over by Deloitte. Through that process $150 million has now been recovered for workers.

Labor claimed credit for ensuring passage of the new protections for workers including its amendments to limit the Fair Work Ombudsman's new co-ercive powers.

"Labor supports the Fair Work Ombudsman having all the necessary tools to investigate exploitation of vulnerable workers. That's why we support the FWO being granted coercive questioning powers - but only for investigations into underpayment and exploitation of vulnerable workers, and only with proper oversight. Our amendment ensures this," Mr O'Connor said.  

Labor also succeeded in getting through its amendment to reverse the onus of proof in claims for unpaid wages where the employer has not produced wage slips or employment records.

"If an employer does not make, keep or provide payslips, and the employee makes a claim that they have been underpaid, it is the employer who has to prove that they have paid the employee correctly. This removes the incentive for dodgy employers not to provide payslips."

The Australian Council of Trade Unions welcomed the Senate's support for the ALP amendment that removed coercive powers that it said could have denied workers the right to silence.

Share & Enjoy

Tužna priča od pre nekoliko dana, marketinška agencija je bez dozvole prefarbala mural koji je godinama stajao kod pumpe u Njutaunu, evo ponovo njegova slika.

0yrFJ7X.jpg

Razmisljam da bi ovakvi murali mogli da se 'konzervisu' u formi (profesionalno osvetljene i snimljene) fotografije ultravisoke rezolucije, sto je danas gotovo trivijalno. U drugoj fazi, to bi se (po potrebi) moglo odstampati u originalnoj velicini na nekoj vrsti specijalnog 'tapeta' i potom bi moglo da se nanese na povrsinu tj. zid po zelji (slicna tehnologija postoji, o cemu svedoce ogromne foto reklame na zidovima, tramvajima, mada ne znam detalje).

Edited by Indy

U ponedeljak je u Senatu prošao zakon koji pooštrava kazne za poslodavce koji potplaćuju radnike, nakon nekoliko slučajeva o kojima se pisalo u medijima, noskich je pominjao neke od njih (7/11, Domino's) tvrdeći da su svi polotičari isti i da plutokratija vlada:

Employers, particularly franchise chains, face stiff new penalties and a beefed up watchdog after reforms to protect vulnerable workers passed the Senate on Monday night.

The bill was introduced in response to Fairfax Media's exposure of rampant underpayment and exploitation of vulnerable workers stretching back to a joint Fairfax Media / Four Corners investigation of 7-Eleven as well as subsequent scandals involving prominent companies such as Caltex and Domino's.

The bill significantly boosts fines for serious breaches of workplace laws that will catch employers who force employees to pay back their wages in cash. 

The bill also makes franchisors and holding companies culpable for breaches of the Fair Work Act if they are found responsible. 

The need to make franchisors responsible was a recommendation from former Australian Competition and Consumer Commission chief Allan Fels in the wake of his role running a compensation scheme for ripped off 7-Eleven workers. It was fiercely opposed by large franchisors and the industry's peak body.

Dr Fels was removed from his role and it was taken over by Deloitte. Through that process $150 million has now been recovered for workers.

Labor claimed credit for ensuring passage of the new protections for workers including its amendments to limit the Fair Work Ombudsman's new co-ercive powers.

"Labor supports the Fair Work Ombudsman having all the necessary tools to investigate exploitation of vulnerable workers. That's why we support the FWO being granted coercive questioning powers - but only for investigations into underpayment and exploitation of vulnerable workers, and only with proper oversight. Our amendment ensures this," Mr O'Connor said.  

Labor also succeeded in getting through its amendment to reverse the onus of proof in claims for unpaid wages where the employer has not produced wage slips or employment records.

"If an employer does not make, keep or provide payslips, and the employee makes a claim that they have been underpaid, it is the employer who has to prove that they have paid the employee correctly. This removes the incentive for dodgy employers not to provide payslips."

The Australian Council of Trade Unions welcomed the Senate's support for the ALP amendment that removed coercive powers that it said could have denied workers the right to silence.

Share & Enjoy

A ne kazes nista sto su drasticno smanjili satnicu za rad vikendima?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/industrial-relations/union-penalty-rate-claims-exposed/news-story/6d94ddd2dd3794902f837cf5cd0f24a4

Sunday workers covered by union pay deals would have to work up to 50 hours during the week to offset the impact of lower Sunday rates, says Department of Employment analysis that contradicts union claims that retail and fast-food workers are adequately compensated.

The analysis, submitted to the Senate inquiry into penalty rates, examined the extra hours a worker would need to work during the week to make up for the lower hourly Sunday rate in union agreements compared with the award.

For each hour of Sunday work, it said, a Big W employee would need to work 6.67 hours during the week; a David Jones employee would have to work 6.48 hours; a Pizza Hut worker in Queensland would need to do 5.98 hours; and McDonald’s workers would have to do 4.93 hours.

Big W employees would have to work 50 hours during the week to make up the shortfall if they worked a 7.6-hour Sunday shift; employees at David Jones would have to do 49 hours; Pizza Hut workers in Queensland would need to work 45 hours, and McDonald’s employees would have to work 37 hours.

A evo i tvoje plutokrate se pominju:

Employment Minister Michaelia Cash said yesterday the analysis exposed the ALP and union leaders as “complete ­hypocrites” on penalty rates.

“Their excuse that employees are compensated through higher weekday rates has now been proven to be false,’’ Senator Cash said. “Labor and the unions are clearly happy for Sunday penalty rates to be cut so long as is being done by unions.”

Edited by noskich
  • Hamlet Strašni locked and unlocked this topic