IGNORED

To, mačko!

Afterburner

3 minutes ago, Ros said:

german speaking su u fazonu "Regeln sind Regeln" (rules are rules)

Sa sajta Frankfurter algemajne cajtunga: "Da li je australijska odluka u slučaju Novaka Đokovića ispravna?"

Odgovorilo 29.000 ljudi, 86% potvrdno.

JYUOGly.png

https://www.faz.net/aktuell/sport/australian-open/boris-becker-ueber-novak-djokovic-und-alexander-zverev-17732464.html?GEPC=s3&premium=0x9cfb3a396cc8358c548e2dc907537fd9

16 minutes ago, x500 said:

Pa sta se ocekivalo od Nemaca, da kazu kako je odluka suda pogresna i da je trebao da bude proteran?

Pa sad ne kontam.

Da li su oni glasali o odluci ministra ili o odluci suda  ?

2 hours ago, harper said:

Iskoristis objektivnu krizu da rasiris paniku i histeriju medju stanovnistvom, zauzdas ih koktelom drakonskih pritisaka na njihov svakodnevni zivot i "svi, svi, svi" kampanje da su svi oni zajedno deo veceg plana i promisla koji treba da dovede do blagostanja

Apstrahirajući ostatak posta i njegovu svrhu, jesi baš siguran da je (i to razlabavljena!!) primjena vekovnih javnozdravstvenih mjera zavera™ i protofašizam? Nije baš originalno, ima vas na društvenima milijoni

Događale su se i dogodile sjebanije stvari od onih koje panikuju i histerikuju naša informsana i slobodarska stanovništva

15 minutes ago, cedo said:

to je australijski novinar

Ne to je jedan od najboljih tesniskih komentatora u Americi. Upucen, informisan, sa odlicnim zapazanjima, objektivan i, najvaznije, ima hrabrosti da kaze sto misli.

Edited by Stari tenis fan
  • Hvala 1
15 minutes ago, Roger Sanchez said:

Apstrahirajući ostatak posta i njegovu svrhu, jesi baš siguran da je (i to razlabavljena!!) primjena vekovnih javnozdravstvenih mjera zavera™ i protofašizam? Nije baš originalno, ima vas na društvenima milijoni

Događale su se i dogodile sjebanije stvari od onih koje panikuju i histerikuju naša informsana i slobodarska stanovništva

Ne mogu biti siguran u ono sto uopste nisam tvrdio. Mere protiv pandemije su globalne, ovakve ili onakve ali ih ima svuda, nije Australija specificna u tome. Ali samo u Australiji su one posluzile kao poligon za stvaranje sentimenta linca baziranog na potpuno nesuvislim i nepromisljenim osnovama. Nema to o cemu pisem nikakve veze sa "primjenom vekovnih javnozdravstvenih mera".

Sto se tice ovog drugog pasusa na njega ne zelim ni da odgovaram. Nikad nisam razumeo taj argument "sta ga tupis, ima i gorih situacija", kao da te gore situacije nuzno opravdavaju ili objasnjavaju aktuelnu. 

• +1 4

Deo FAZ-ovog intervjua s Bekerom koji se odnosi na Đokovića i šanse Zvereva ako Đoković ne bude igrao:

BORIS BECKER INTERVIEW:
"Novak Djokovic has a wonderful character".

In an interview, Boris Becker appeals to critics to overcome prejudices against Novak Djokovic. He explains what the tennis star is really like as a person. He also talks about Alexander Zverev's title chances in Australia.

After a long hesitation, Australian Immigration Minister Alex Hawke has declared Novak Djokovic's entry visa invalid. Do you think his decision was appropriate?

It was to be expected that the Australian government would not take the ignominy of losing the case regarding Novak Djokovic's entry visa and would strike back a strong return. Any government is stronger than a single individual - this is true for all people and also for Novak Djokovic.

Is Djokovic himself to blame for his situation, or do you have sympathy for him?

If you don't get vaccinated, that doesn't automatically make you a bad person. I got vaccinated and boosted, but I'm also in my fifties. There are many people who hold Novak's view, rely on their strong immune systems, and perhaps have a different view of the world. As a democratic society, we should also allow these other opinions. In the meantime, we have learned that despite three vaccinations, you can also become infected and pass on the disease. That is the devilish thing: there is no best solution, only a temporary one. Novak made a different decision than I and the majority of people. But he did nothing forbidden.

The behavior of the Australian authorities and the Australian Tennis Federation also provoked criticism. How do you see their role in this spectacle?

I am not someone who points the finger at people, but they are not entirely innocent in the disaster surrounding Novak Djokovic. But he has to pay the bill all by himself. I hope the international media will take a close look at who is responsible for all the mistakes.

Will Djokovic now take on the whole world and stay true to his line, or will he come out of this purified and get vaccinated immediately?

I don't think it will get any easier for him. The French Open and Wimbledon are looking very closely at the situation in Australia. If he wants to continue to focus on tennis, he has to make changes. That's why my opinion would be, "Novak, try to realize that it will be easier for you vaccinated." Whether he does that, I don't know.

Can you imagine him ending his career prematurely because of Corona and his attitude towards it?

No. He's entrenched in tennis, I don't think so.

If his lawyers succeeded in obtaining the right to start the Australian Open after all, would Djokovic be so mentally strong that he would still win the tournament as the bogeyman of the Australian public?

I like to call him a street fighter with the motto "me against the world." Novak being booed actually happens to him at every Grand Slam. It won't bother him if the stadium is against him, it will bother him more that he had the worst sporting preparation for a Grand Slam tournament in his career. Novak also needs his training hours on the court and preparation matches.

Djokovic is used to the fact that the spectators almost always stick by his opponent. You know him extremely well, you were also his coach between 2013 and 2016: do you have an explanation for his unpopularity, or does the public just have a false image of him?

First of all, the tennis world has been divided into Roger Federer fans and Rafael Nadal fans for 20 years. A Serb comes along and ruins the party. That's the basic problem, that he interferes with two legendary tennis legends becoming even bigger, winning even more. That's why he's respected by most, but not loved. Also, his view on sports, cultural, political issues is different from the general public - I'm talking about Western Europe and North America. In addition, he eats a vegan diet and is very religious. He doesn't come from neutral Switzerland, he doesn't come from popular Spain, he comes from a civil war country called Serbia, which used to be called Yugoslavia. All these are not ideal omens. You have to know that to be able to assess Novak Djokovic properly. The fact that he, like Federer and Nadal, has won 20 Grand Slam titles, that he has been number one in the world rankings for the longest time, is even more creditable to him because he basically has the crowd against him. No tennis player likes that. Many fans have not even tried to understand him. There are many prejudices, people think in pigeonholes. Many don't bother to ask: What is Novak Djokovic like as a person?

And what is he like as a person?

He is a wonderful character, he loves his family more than anything, he loves his home country Serbia more than anything, he still has friends from the past that he has not forgotten. He has many human qualities that you don't know like that. He is an incredible fighter. If anyone had a chance to win the Australian Open under these conditions, it would be Djokovic. I'm part of the extended part of his family - I think he is of mine, anyway. We have spent many private, intimate, incredibly great moments together, and that has bonded us. That doesn't mean we always see eye to eye: I've been vaccinated, I have different political views, but still we are very close as people.

For us, the two sides of Djokovic are difficult to bring together: on the one hand, the absolutely performance-oriented, extremely rational professional who works and acts, and on the other, the esoteric who at times confides in a guru. How do you see that?

Novak seems very rational, but he is very emotional, which sometimes becomes visible in his outbursts on the court, which are not always comprehensible. His decisions are not always rational either, he is extremely emotional. You also don't have to believe everything you read, half of it is not true. I feel the same way, I know from my own experience. But it's probably the secret of his success that he's not an 08/15 guy who does the same thing every day.

Is Djokovic the best tennis player in the world, better than Federer and Nadal?

Of the three, he is the most successful player, there is no other way to say that, whether you like him or not. All three have collected 20 Grand Slam titles, but none has been the world number one for as long as Novak. And the ATP rankings are the Bible.

What makes Djokovic unique?

Novak has already given tennis something, he has changed the sport extremely in terms of fitness, nutrition and strategy. The same goes for Roger and Rafa. Novak is nowhere near as defensive as he was ten years ago. I've worked a bit on his offense, his positioning on the court, his serve, his volley. If you saw him at the US Open and at Wimbledon: He's coming to the net a lot now. Novak has expanded his game in all areas and improved it as a result. That's his secret - incidentally also Nadal's and Federer's. They have accepted that the game has changed and adapted, they have understood that they have to play more completely.

If Djokovic doesn't play, as it looks at the moment, will that clear the way for Alexander Zverev's first Grand Slam victory?

That would be too easy now. Because of the Djokovic saga, we have forgotten about the man from Mallorca, who also has something to say, Rafael Nadal. Then there's the number two in the world, Medvedev. For me, he's almost on a par with Djokovic. Because he has already won a Grand Slam, the US Open - and defeated Djokovic in the final. Zverev hasn't done that yet, no one has done that except Nadal. But Sascha Zverev does indeed have a great chance to win his first Grand Slam title, and he can become the world number one. What we didn't necessarily assume five years ago, let's be honest: His great talent was known, but he did have a few weak points. He's eliminated those now. I would wholeheartedly wish for him to triumph in Melbourne.

What did he learn in 2021 that he hadn't learned before? Or was it merely the Olympic victory in Tokyo that freed him up?

Improvements that enable a player to win the Olympics don't happen overnight. That's the result of years of continuous work. What can he do much better now? Consistent performance. He used to play two or three incredible matches in every tournament, but to win a tournament you need five wins, in a Grand Slam you need seven. But you can't play your best tennis seven times, you have to win even if you don't play that well. And that's where he's grown, his belief in his own strength is as big as it's ever been. That's the big change, that his serve has become more secure and more variable, especially the second one, helps him.

Only six German men and only three German women are seeded for the main draw in Melbourne. With the exception of Zverev, all the prospects are around 30 years old, and in the women's field they are all over 30. What's wrong with the DTB's promotion of young talent, because Zverev and his family took their own path to development?

That's true, but Zverev still benefited from the German Tennis Federation (DTB/ed.) in his teenage years, both financially and through sporting support. In my role as Head of Men's Tennis at the DTB, I also looked after Zverev. What's going wrong? I can't give you an answer in two sentences: Good conditions, athletically and financially, are in place at the DTB, the coaches are good. The question is: How motivated is a fifteen- or sixteen-year-old German tennis player at this age these days? It's a generation problem, the French and the Spanish have that too. Or America! The country with the most money, the most tournaments, and the best tennis centers: Why can't a teenager come up there? Now there's a Spaniard in Alcaraz, who I would rate extremely highly, but he's 18, and Nadal is 35, so there's also a huge gap. There are many factors at play, there is no exact point at which I would say the DTB is guilty or has done something fundamentally wrong. There is no formula for a twelve-year-old or a fourteen-year-old to be trained to win Wimbledon. That doesn't work. (...)

https://www.faz.net/aktuell/sport/australian-open/boris-becker-ueber-novak-djokovic-und-alexander-zverev-17732464.html?GEPC=s3&premium=0x9cfb3a396cc8358c548e2dc907537fd9 (prevod: Deepl)

Edited by vememah
  • +1 3
  • Hvala 1
  • Redoran locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic