IGNORED

Amerika, zemlja velika

Кристофер Лумумбо

Da, sve je regulisano na nivou provincija / teritorija s tim sto mora biti uskladjeno sa federalnim zakonima. Ne mogu da idu ispod federalno propisanih minimuma standarda zastite na radu. Plus naravno socijalno zdravstvo i skolstvo.

Tako da su me oduvek fascinirali likovi koji 'lade jajca u Kanadi uzivajuci benefite socijalne drzave a pritom pljuckaju i huskaju Amere protiv "big government" i bilo kakvog pomaka ka socijalnoj drzavi. Missim, jebiga burazere izvoli se preseliti tamo pa practice what you preach, nema problema. :)

2 hours ago, Weenie Pooh said:

Ponudio je opasnu odbranu :D 

"I do kiss people on the forehead. I do kiss people on the cheek. I do kiss people on the hand," Cuomo said. "I do embrace people. I do hug people. Men and women. I do on occasion say 'ciao bella.' On occasion, I slip and say 'sweetheart' or 'darling' or 'honey.'"

Pokusace da se vadi na  kulturoloske razlike,  italijani su prisni , vole da se glade i maze, on je samo ne shvacen itd.:sleep:

In other news, Nina Turner je izgubila izbore u Ohaju, protiv korporativnog kandidata kojem je AIPAC ubacio milione dolara za kampanju protiv nje. Nisu pomogli nii Berni Sanders ni Kornel Vest.

Ovo je veliki poraz za Bernijevo krilo partije, koje osim korporativaca koji agresivniju kampanju vode protiv njih nego protiv GOP-a, moraju da se bore i sa sve većom grupom posebno retardiranih online šatro levičarskih budaletina koji se lože na griftere poput Džimi Dora i ostale žgadije. 

Ukratko, USA će dobiti svoj M4all, a mi neku iole smislenu akciju protiv klimatskih promena, sa one strane Atlantika - nikad. Sledeće godine Demsi gube Kongres, a verovatno i Senat.

Edited by Ivo Petović
  • Hvala 1
21 minutes ago, Ivo Petović said:

Ukratko, USA će dobiti svoj M4all, a mi neku iole smislenu akciju protiv klimatskih promena, sa one strane Atlantika - nikad. Sledeće godine Demsi gube Kongres, a verovatno i Senat.

O kukavni progresivni inkrementalizmu ugašeni...

:yawn2:

Jbg, inkrementalizam je ugašen, a bes i owning liberals kupuju kuće po LA-u, i milionske godišnje prihode na substacku. Definitivno je bolje biti "ljut".

Nakon jučerašnje pobede američkog ženskog fudbalskog tima nad Matildama u meču za bronzanu medalju:

0ed1b16cf3a747296782f17e03118efa6f825898

Megan Rapinoe “played terribly”, according to American soccer analyst Donald Trump.

Donald Trump. Remember him?

The former President of the United States has had it in for his country’s women’s national football team for a while, and the feeling is absolutely mutual.

His usual target is Megan Rapinoe, who bagged two goals against the Matildas last night - including a goal directly from a corner kick to open the scoring, which is known as an ‘Olimpico’ for those of you playing at home. They’re very rare. I watch a lot of football and couldn’t tell you the last time I saw one.

True to form, Trump hasn’t let those facts get in the way of his argument, and released a statement overnight. It’s exactly what you’d expect, and includes a swipe at Rapinoe - aka “the woman with the purple hair” - who he reckons played “terribly”.

“If our soccer team, headed by a radical group of Leftist Maniacs, wasn’t woke, they would have won the Gold Medal instead of the Bronze,” he said.

“Woke means you lose, everything that is woke goes bad, and our soccer team certainly has. There were, however, a few Patriots standing. Unfortunately, they need more than that respecting our Country and National Anthem. They should replace the wokesters with Patriots and start winning again.

“The woman with the purple hair played terribly and spends too much time thinking about Radical Left politics and not doing her job!”

Hands up who reckons Trump watched the match?

SaE

• Tpojka locked and unlocked this topic
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic
  • Tpojka featured and unfeatured this topic