IGNORED

Amerika, zemlja velika

Кристофер Лумумбо

Dobre vesti iz jedne od drzava koje su odlucile predsednicke izbore 2020 godine:

Wisconsin bans use of chokeholds among raft of policing bills

Washington (CNN)  Wisconsin's Democratic governor approved a series of policing bills bills on Tuesday, including a ban on the use of chokeholds by officers except in life-threatening situations.

"These bills are part of a package of bipartisan policing changes and are only a step toward making meaningful progress for a more just, more equitable, and safer state for everyone," Gov. Tony Evers said in a statement Tuesday.

Among the changes signed into law is a measure requiring the Wisconsin Department of Justice to collect data and publish an annual report on police use-of-force incidents, according to a release from Evers' office. The governor also signed a bill establishing a $600,000 grant program for cities with 60,000 or more people to fund community-oriented policing programs, as well as a bill requiring public access to law enforcement use-of-force policies, his office said.

The revisions come as Democratic lawmakers in Congress and at the state level push for changes to policing in the US after widespread demonstrations broke out last year following the deaths of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor and other Black Americans at the hands of law enforcement officers.

A number of states have enacted their own policing changes in the last year, including Maryland, where lawmakers in April overrode GOP Gov. Larry Hogan's veto of some provisions, including limits to no-knock warrants, body camera requirements and a repeal of the state's police bill of rights.

Colorado and New Mexico have also approved changes to qualified immunity statutes, a controversial doctrine that protects officers accused of violating the Constitution while on duty. The changes allow people to sue designated government officials by creating a new pathway under their state constitutions and barring qualified immunity as a defense.

Lose vesti za antivaksere koji rade u Morgan Stenliju:

Morgan Stanley's New York office bans unvaccinated staff and clients

New York (CNN Business)Morgan Stanley plans to ban workers from its New York headquarters if they have not received a Covid-19 vaccine. The rule will apply to non-vaccinated guests and clients as well.

According to a source close to the company, Morgan Stanley said in a memo to its employees in the New York metropolitan area that all staff working in buildings with a "large employee presence" are required to confirm their vaccination status by July 1.

Necete ni primetiti da Bajden ovu vest nije komentarisao. I to je dobro, jer ce zbog njegove cutnje i druge kompanije sledeti istu politiku, sto ce na kraju dovesti do toga da se i  "vakcinisacu se kad budem morao" ekipa ipak vakcinise.

Da smo se zajebali i izabrali ponovo Tramparu, od jutros bi imali furiozne tvitove o ljuckim pravima, o predsednickom ukazu koji ce on jos sutra doneti, a koji ce zabraniti kompanijama da pitaju zaposlene da li su vakcinisani ili nisu, i tako dalje i tome slicno. I zbog takve tupave populisticke politike bi nam svi neodlucni izmigoljili iz mreze. 

Zar smeju firme da toliko ulaze u privatni zivot zaposlenih ? 

Kako mogu da nateraju nekog da im odgovori na to pitanje ? 

• +1 1

Mozda si propustio ovu vest sa topika o Bajdenu?

On 14.6.2021. at 0:50, ObiW said:

HOUSTON (AP) — A federal judge threw out a lawsuit filed by employees of a Houston hospital system over its requirement that all of its staff be vaccinated against COVID-19.

The Houston Methodist Hospital system suspended 178 employees without pay last week over their refusal to get vaccinated. Of them, 117 sued seeking to overturn the requirement and over their suspension and threatened termination.

Sudija nije blesav:

In a scathing ruling Saturday, U.S. District Judge Lynn Hughes of Houston deemed lead plaintiff Jennifer Bridges’ contention that the vaccines are “experimental and dangerous” to be false and otherwise irrelevant. He also found that her likening the vaccination requirement to the Nazis' forced medical experimentation on concentration camp captives during the Holocaust to be “reprehensible.”

“Bridges can freely choose to accept or refuse a COVID-19 vaccine; however, if she refuses, she will simply need to work somewhere else. :laugh: If a worker refuses an assignment, changed office, earlier start time, or other directive, he may be properly fired.

I ono što je najvažnije:

Every employment includes limits on the worker’s behavior in exchange for remuneration. That is all part of the bargain,” Hughes concluded.

OK. 

Videcemo kad sledeci Trump zasedne gde ce nas ovakav stav odvesti

Every employment includes limits on the worker’s behavior in exchange for remuneration. That is all part of the bargain,” Hughes concluded.

Gde će da nas odvede?

Regan je sjebo sindikate, ko će u ime službenika, radnika… da kolektivno pregovara sa preduzećem o tome šta se sme a šta se ne sme? Ako ti je Supreme Court zadužen za to, e onda jebi ga.

Edited by ObiW

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/michigan-republicans-eviscerate-trump-voter-fraud-claims-scathing-report-n1272116

In a highly anticipated report released Wednesday, the Republican-led Michigan Senate Oversight Committee rebutted former President Donald Trump's voter fraud claims, debunking allegations of malfeasance in the state's election last fall and affirming that Joe Biden was victorious.

The report is the product of an eight-month inquiry and concludes there was no basis or evidence to support the Trump campaign's repeated claims that the election results failed to reflect the will of the voters.

The report, which was supported by every Republican on the committee, was clear: "This Committee found no evidence of widespread or systematic fraud in Michigan’s prosecution of the 2020 election."

Biden won Michigan by 154,000 votes, a 3 percentage-point victory over Trump. The election results had already been affirmed by court rulings, state canvassers and earlier audits completed by the Michigan secretary of state.

Edited by ObiW

McAfee pronađen mrtav u ćeliji nakon što je španski sud dozvolio izručenje

Pionir antivirusnog softvera John McAfee pronađen je mrtav u svojoj zatvorskoj ćeliji nekoliko sati nakon što je španski Visoki sud presudio da bi može biti izručen SAD-u zbog optužbi za utaju poreza.

https://balkans.aljazeera.net/news/world/2021/6/24/mcafee-pronadjen-mrtav-u-celiji-nakon-sto-je-spanski-sud-dozvolio-izrucenje

Većina postova sa prethodne dve stranice je prebačena na južnu temu. Ko hoće da se gađa gradovima, selima, woke generalima, bivšim muževima i bodenjem u venu, neka nastavi tamo.

Par učesnika je stiglo na jedan post od trajne suspenzije sa ove teme, tako da je na njima da odluče da li će da ga napišu ili ne.

God bless America

California will soon pay the health care bills for low-income people 50 and older who are living in the country illegally, part of an expansion of Medicaid that aims to inch the nation's most populous state toward Democrats' goal of making sure everyone has health insurance.

virginia-class.jpg

Odavno se шушка, a sada je i potvrdjeno u dijalogutm Naval Sea Systems Command i Congressional Budget Office: od 2013. je na najnovijim podmoricama klase Virginia od 2013. godine zabelezeno preko 1,600 otkaza vitalnih delova i/ili sklopova, do te mere da je najmanje jedna od 20-ak do sada isporucenih podmornica morala da bude kanibalizovana ne bi li se takozvana operativnost koliko-toliko odrzala na nivou.

Klasa Virginia, inace ponos ratne mornarice SAD i u neku ruku mornaricki pandan vazduhoplovnom programu F-35, sa narucenih 66 primeraka od kojih svaki kosta cirka 3 milijarde US$ predvidjena je da bude jedan od bitnih stubova americke pomorske moci i to do kraja ovog veka, naravno uz istovremeni razvoj novih konstrukcija.

Izvodjaci radova, General Dynamics i Huntington Ingalls Industries se za sada nisu oglasili, osim sto su priznali da su bili prinudjeni da sa podmornica u gradnji skidaju problematicne delove i dostavljaju ih mornarici ne bi li se posaotm kako-tako odvijao.

Istovremeno, Kongres vrsi pritisak na mornaricu i graditelje da se ugovoreni tempo isporuke od 2 podmornice godisnje poveca na komada 3.

Naravno, buduci da je zbog velicine serije ceo projekt podeljen na takozvane blokove i jos naravnije je - prema Government Accountability Office - da ce cena narednog bloka V od 12 podmornica biti znatno veca od predvidjene...

Obaveštenje @prisutnima ▪ offtopic

Ima sigurno neka bolja tema za diskusiju o poslodavcima i obaveznoj vakcinaciji.

Traži se više politike.

---

split: 

Napomena (izvod iz pravila): "Komunikacija forumaša sa moderatorima treba da se odvija na jednom podforumu Zid Plača /na temi "Moderisanje i uređivanje foruma"; pitanja i komentarisanje rada mod tima dozvoljeni su samo na toj temi/"
  • +1 1