IGNORED

Amerika, zemlja velika

Кристофер Лумумбо

policijski cas danas od 6uvece do 6 ujutru

milina upravo, tisina, nista se ne cuje od sirena i helihoptera...samo nek nam garda ne ode brzo

Jel da da postoji neki taj Trump-alt-right pokret/fond što ih sve finansira? Pernare, Radulete i, izgleda, Marinike sveta (ili bar Balkana)?

Ne znam, pitam. Al deluje tako.

On 30.5.2020. at 11:04, Weenie Pooh said:

Pazi, objašnjavaju im godinama profesori iz Amerike, ali džabe kad nema ko da sluša:

Police Kill Too Many People—White and Black

How Racial Disparity Does Not Help Make Sense of Patterns of Police Violence

Ko neće da prihvati da je suština problema u vojnoj obuci/naoružavanju uniformisanih manijaka, umesto u manjku svesti i rasnoj proporcionalnosti, što bi mu se išta obšanjavalo.

Ovo je odlično, ali teško da će da se promeni dok se ne uvedu ograničenja za nošenje oružja. Sa trenutnim zakonima policajci nastupaju prema svakome sa pretpostavkom da je naoružan i pretpostavljam da im je takva i obuka i iz toga proizlazi ovakvo ponašanje prema sumnjivima. Sve to utiče i na profil ljudi koji se javljaju za rad u policiji, deluje mi kao začaran krug iz koga će teško mirno da izađu. Jebi ga, ni ropstvo nije ukinuto tako što su severne države sele i mirno protestovale protiv južnih vlasnika plantaža pamuka, i ti vlasnici su vredno radili i ulagali u sveopšti rast ekonomije ...

SaE

Kao da policija ne ubija  belce,latinose  itd. Ima tih slucajeva koliko hoces samo sto se ne provlace kroz main stream medije,  gine i ostala siromasna raja od  strane ovih  steroidima nadrogiranih siledzija,  pa se  ne  pale objekti,pljackaju prodavnice itd. Mainstream mediji  se vode tom nekom agendom da ispolitizuju  ovakve incidente i  okrive Trampa za sve, da je on sam koren policijske  brutalnosti nad etnickim manjinama .  CNN je simbol takve uredjivacke  politike ,  oni pravdjau ove divljake  i kada im razvlace reportera  na ulici, biju ga a on im se jos i izvinjava posle gazenja :)

Edited by Micko8

Kome je početak o povratku iz rata dosadan, na 54 sekunde Dejv počinje da priča o prvom crncu koga je u životu video

SaE

4 hours ago, Tsai said:

:wub:

grifters gonna grift.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2019/09/16/womens-march-cutting-ties-with-three-original-board-members-accused-anti-semitism/

The Women’s March is replacing three inaugural board members who have been dogged by accusations of anti-Semitism, infighting and financial mismanagement — controversies some say have slowed the organization’s progress and diminished its impact.

Co-Chairs Bob Bland, Tamika Mallory and Linda Sarsour stepped down from the board July 15, though the organization has been slow to announce their departures. The Women’s March website continued to host their photos and titles as co-chairs through this week, when the group announced the board turnover.

1 hour ago, Gojko & Stojko said:

Ovo je odlično, ali teško da će da se promeni dok se ne uvedu ograničenja za nošenje oružja. Sa trenutnim zakonima policajci nastupaju prema svakome sa pretpostavkom da je naoružan i pretpostavljam da im je takva i obuka i iz toga proizlazi ovakvo ponašanje prema sumnjivima. Sve to utiče i na profil ljudi koji se javljaju za rad u policiji, deluje mi kao začaran krug iz koga će teško mirno da izađu.

jedan od problema su moćni policijski sindikati koji štite loše pandure. pa bi smisleno bilo umanjiti moć sindikata i povećati druge beneficije (plate i drugo).

vatrogasci došli i ugasili, nije bilo veće štete. užasan PR, ko god bio piroman.

Edited by Gandalf
2 hours ago, Gandalf said:

jedan od problema su moćni policijski sindikati koji štite loše pandure. pa bi smisleno bilo umanjiti moć sindikata i povećati druge beneficije (plate i drugo).

Danas u ovdašnjim novinama ima članak sa intervjuom jednog Australijanca koji je već desetak godina policajac u Luisvilu u Kentakiju. Pretpostavljam da će i vama što živite u US da bude interesantna perspektiva relativnog autsajdera.

Love and calm must prevail, says Aussie cop on frontline of US riots

An Australian police officer on the frontline of protests that have engulfed dozens of cities across the US, says the chaos playing out after the death of George Floyd may force him to leave policing after a decade.

Vadim Dale, 44, originally from Melbourne, moved to Louisville, Kentucky, to be with his now-wife Natalie after the pair met on reality TV show Outback Jack more than a decade ago.

The city is best known internationally for the Kentucky Derby horse race, but is currently the site of mass protests, violence and destruction after the death of Floyd in custody in Minneapolis last week.

Locally, protesters are also on the streets in the name of Breonna Taylor, a black woman allegedly killed by police in her Louisville home in March.

Dale, an officer with the St Matthews police department, has been on call 24 hours a day since protests kicked off in the city on Friday.

"Basically every police department in the country is all hands on deck now," he told The Age and The Sydney Morning Herald.

Like other cities, the National Guard has arrived in Louisville to provide back-up to local police during the crisis, in which seven people were shot by unknown suspects on the first night of protests, Dale said.

The officer says cities are becoming "war zones", and the vitriol between violent protesters and police "broke his heart".

"When I first started I loved it, I was so passionate, I thought I was one of God's angels doing his work," he said.

"Now it breaks my heart. That stigma — that I’m a racist or a pig — when all I want to do is help people, is the hardest thing in the world when you know you have the right intentions".

Dale said he spent the vast majority of his police career working in the west end of Louisville, an area with a large African-American community, and said he was horrified by the death of Floyd.

"I thought it was disgusting," he said. "No one dislikes bad cops more than good cops."

"I can guarantee I’ve probably had more contact with the African-American community than that cop, and more encounters that required physical contact, but I’ve never had the need to place my knee on someone's head or neck for a long time," he said.

In 2012 Dale shot an armed African-American woman, Cheetara Goldsmith, in the arm after she shot and killed a young mother, Makeba Lee, and turned the gun on police.

Goldsmith survived the non-fatal wound and in 2015 pleaded guilty to Lee's murder and wanton endangerment of an officer. She was sentenced to 25 years in prison.

Dale said he found his Australian accent and casual demeanour was disarming to Americans.

"I always thought the most powerful weapon I had was my mouth," he said. "I don't feel the need to ruin people's day just because I can — that's the worst kind of cop."

He said while he had always felt that America was "a society trying to rightfully free itself from racism", the violent and destructive trajectory of the looting and violence would only serve to create "more mistrust and division". He said the violence had been perpetrated by black and white people.

"They’re out there destroying livelihoods right for now a cause [which] they probably don't even know," he said.

He believed the most extreme of the protesters were guilty of the same type of stereotyping they purported to stand against.

"I certainly don’t justify any actions against the black community," he said, "let's not mistake that, there are racist police".

"But they [the protesters] are doing the same kind of typecasting of police as 'the bad guys'," he said.

"I’ve always said that when you stereotype an entire group of people with a preconceived notion, you commit this logical fallacy as well as an injustice. It’s just grossly unfair when we as a species do that to people, be it black, white, police or military".

"I've told my wife all the hate is probably going to force me out of a job I love," he said.

He admitted that Australians are seeing footage that "doesn’t look favourable towards the police", at the moment but said that police had to deal with people who were breaking the law.

"You’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t," he said.

"I’ve seen this sort of thing consistently come back around and I really don’t know what the exact science is to it other than one-on-one love," he said.

He said those in the police force who held racist views could "not be healed".

"I can tell you right now, if you don’t love people there’s no amount of people that can resolve that," he said.

"We all need to realise how, why and what we can do better for the way society and police interact.

"We really need calmer heads to prevail at the moment."

SaE

Problem je sto u USA 30% svih bezbedonosnih radnika su bivsi vojnici,vecinom marinci.E sad,marinac iz osamdesetih je isao na sluzbu u Njemacku,Britaniju da se zeza vecinom.Devedesetih nesto ovde po Balkanskim vrletima.Od okupacije Iraka i Afganistana oni su okupaciona sila koja ide okolo i lomi pendreke i kundake o glave i ledja i puca po nenaoruzanoj masi.Slicno zadatcima Wehrmacht po Evropi ,minus konc.logori.I sada ti divni mladici rade kao policajci u klasno podeljenom drustvu sa dosta rasizma medju staresinama i generalno medju populacijom.Latino policajci u Latino krajevima,crni policajci u crnim.krajevima,belci kao vladajuca kasta,koji sigurno nisu nezni prema white trash.I njima verovatno broje kosti i izbijaju zube i upucavaju ih ko zeceve.

5 hours ago, Micko8 said:

Kao da policija ne ubija  belce,latinose  itd.

Bilo onomad na (nisam siguran da li je ova epizoda ili neka pre ili posle al' tu negde) - statisticki - ginu drugi i vishe od crnaca al' - je@iga - to ne izlazi na vestima CNNu.

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic
  • Tpojka locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tpojka featured and unfeatured this topic