IGNORED

Amerika, zemlja velika

Кристофер Лумумбо

• 2 weeks later...

ju, kakav članak. izgleda da je eksperiment otišao po kurcu konačno

What they did not foresee was that the federal government might never come to the rescue. They did not realize this was a government failure by design—not a problem to be fixed but a policy choice by President Trump that either would not or could not be undone. “No one can believe it. That’s the No. 1 problem with the whole situation: the facts are known, but they are inconceivable,” Ries told me. “So we are just in denial.”

e sad ce poceti pizdarija u LA

gradonacelnik odobrio pomoc ilegalcima a pri tom ostavio independent contractors (kao ja na primer) da vise. 

bas sam popizdela. od mojih taksi oni placaju ilegalce koji ne placaju takse. 

vest upravo objavljena...

50 minutes ago, Ravanelli said:

ju, kakav članak. izgleda da je eksperiment otišao po kurcu konačno

What they did not foresee was that the federal government might never come to the rescue. They did not realize this was a government failure by design—not a problem to be fixed but a policy choice by President Trump that either would not or could not be undone. “No one can believe it. That’s the No. 1 problem with the whole situation: the facts are known, but they are inconceivable,” Ries told me. “So we are just in denial.”

Pa zato se sada radi na tome da se savezne drzave koje su povezane kulturno i ekonomski ujedine u resavanju problema. WA, OR i CA sa leve strane i NY, NJ i oko njih sa desne strane. Na to je Tramp zakukao odmah... "ja sam ovde gazda". 

5 hours ago, ObiW said:

Pa zato se sada radi na tome da se savezne drzave koje su povezane kulturno i ekonomski ujedine u resavanju problema. WA, OR i CA sa leve strane i NY, NJ i oko njih sa desne strane. Na to je Tramp zakukao odmah... "ja sam ovde gazda". 

... a Kuomo mu kaže da u US nema kralja, u ovom članku od juče od našeg dopisnkia iz Vašingtona. Ko bi rekao da je od ovih deset država jedina sa guvernerom republikancem baš Masačusets ...

'We don't have a king': Trump, governors in epic power struggle

When somebody is the President of the United States, the authority is total, and that's the way it's got to be," Trump said.

"It’s total, and the governors know that."

In case anyone missed the message, he added: "The President of the United States calls the shots."

It's a claim completely at odds with Trump's past statements, his actions during the pandemic and the US constitution. Specifically, the 10th amendment states that the federal government possesses only the powers specifically assigned to it, with all remaining authority reserved for the states.

"The President doesn't have 'total authority'," New York Governor Andrew Cuomo quickly responded. "We have a constitution. We don't have a king. We have an elected president."

SaE

10 hours ago, mustang said:

e sad ce poceti pizdarija u LA

gradonacelnik odobrio pomoc ilegalcima a pri tom ostavio independent contractors (kao ja na primer) da vise. 

bas sam popizdela. od mojih taksi oni placaju ilegalce koji ne placaju takse. 

vest upravo objavljena...

Ilegalci placaju takse. Najveci debilizam je ta stara rasisticka republikanska mantra o njima koji ne placaju takse. 
samo onaj sto bere narandze za kes ne radi to, svi ostali rade pod nekim tax id beojem i redovno uplacuju takse

ali ako te bas brine; evo ja rado dajem od moje takse za njih; a za takve poput tebe ne pada mi napamet