IGNORED

Amerika, zemlja velika

Кристофер Лумумбо

If things got really desperate and society collapsed, at least his roommate, Trey, has a couple of pistols, an AR-15 and a 12-gauge shotgun.

sad slusam nekog senatora iz Mass na radiju, on i zena imaju sve simptome covida ali nema testova i nisu mogli da se testiraju.

u bolnicama sestre dobijaju jednu masku za ceo dan.

Bideji nisu verska praksa, više common sense higijenska odrednica. Da pereš moraš samo lice i ruke do lakata, plus da prođeš mokrim rukama po glavi, alhamdulillah. Noge opciono. 

A ko je nenormalan pa više voli da papirom razmazuje fekalije po dupetu nego da ih vodom lepo opere, na volju mu. Astagfirullah.

5 minutes ago, Weenie Pooh said:

Bideji nisu verska praksa, više common sense higijenska odrednica. Da pereš moraš samo lice i ruke do lakata, plus da prođeš mokrim rukama po glavi, alhamdulillah. Noge opciono.

za abdest se moraju prati stopala i članci.

ovih dana prijatelje ubeđujem da se okrenu pravoj veri, posebno pošto je nestašica toalet papira.

danas sam nesto gledao masinice za sisanje na amazonu posto nema nista opasnije od koronizirane berbernice, izgleda da su i one uglavnom rasprodate.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-coronavirus-ventilators-new-york-state_n_5e7d651cc5b6256a7a27c911

President Donald Trump rejected calls from New York’s governor that the state needed tens of thousands of new ventilators to treat a mass of patients infected with the novel coronavirus, saying he didn’t believe those numbers were accurate.

“I have a feeling that a lot of the numbers that are being said in some areas are just bigger than they’re going to be,” Trump told Fox NewsSean Hannity on Thursday night. “I don’t believe you need 40,000 or 30,000 ventilators. You know, you go into major hospitals sometimes, they’ll have two ventilators. And now all of a sudden they’re saying can we order 30,000 ventilators?”

Edit: i vest od malopre:

Edited by napadaj
On 28.3.2020. at 0:10, napadaj said:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-coronavirus-ventilators-new-york-state_n_5e7d651cc5b6256a7a27c911

President Donald Trump rejected calls from New York’s governor that the state needed tens of thousands of new ventilators to treat a mass of patients infected with the novel coronavirus, saying he didn’t believe those numbers were accurate.

“I have a feeling that a lot of the numbers that are being said in some areas are just bigger than they’re going to be,” Trump told Fox NewsSean Hannity on Thursday night. “I don’t believe you need 40,000 or 30,000 ventilators. You know, you go into major hospitals sometimes, they’ll have two ventilators. And now all of a sudden they’re saying can we order 30,000 ventilators?”

Edit: i vest od malopre:

Raspad sistema

Mislim da je vreme za prvi drzavni udar u SAD