IGNORED

Amerika, zemlja velika

Кристофер Лумумбо

Gledao sam sinoć neki dokumentarac iz Njujorka na ovdašnjoj državnoj TV, prikazivali su proteste medicinskih radnika, šefa policije koji se snalazi da nabavlja PPE i šalje po stanicama, i intervjue sa medicinskim radnicima koji su došli iz drugih krajeva Amerike da pomažu u Njujorku jer gde oni žive nije kritično. Pokazali su i kako im nisu dali da snimaju hladnjače u koje odlažu leševe.

Iz bloga jedne medicinske sestre koja je iz St Pola u Minesoti otišla u Belvil u Nju Džerziju da  pomaže  (link je na sve njene postove iz aprila, isečak je iz posta od 21. aprila):

My message to those protesting the stay-at-home orders in Minnesota, Tennessee, Washington, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, California, Arizona, Montana, and any other state & to Trump:

Come take a step into my daily hell.

Come tell me to my face that “fear is worse than the virus!”

Come walk into the trailer full of dead, rotting humans, and I will pick out a spot for your body, since it is “your body, your right”.

If “Jesus is your vaccine”, tell me why I am taking the rosary off my patient’s lifeless body?

Anyone protesting should forfeit their rights to receive any medical care. NONE. You are putting the lives of anyone you come into contact with because of your boredom and selfishness. You are putting every single healthcare worker’s life not only at an increased risk, but your disrespect for humankind because of your ignorance and stupidity is beyond appalling. You are a disgrace.

SaE

11 hours ago, Gojko & Stojko said:

Gledao sam sinoć neki dokumentarac iz Njujorka na ovdašnjoj državnoj TV, prikazivali su proteste medicinskih radnika, šefa policije koji se snalazi da nabavlja PPE i šalje po stanicama, i intervjue sa medicinskim radnicima koji su došli iz drugih krajeva Amerike da pomažu u Njujorku jer gde oni žive nije kritično. Pokazali su i kako im nisu dali da snimaju hladnjače u koje odlažu leševe.

Iz bloga jedne medicinske sestre koja je iz St Pola u Minesoti otišla u Belvil u Nju Džerziju da  pomaže  (link je na sve njene postove iz aprila, isečak je iz posta od 21. aprila):

My message to those protesting the stay-at-home orders in Minnesota, Tennessee, Washington, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, California, Arizona, Montana, and any other state & to Trump:

Come take a step into my daily hell.

Come tell me to my face that “fear is worse than the virus!”

Come walk into the trailer full of dead, rotting humans, and I will pick out a spot for your body, since it is “your body, your right”.

If “Jesus is your vaccine”, tell me why I am taking the rosary off my patient’s lifeless body?

Anyone protesting should forfeit their rights to receive any medical care. NONE. You are putting the lives of anyone you come into contact with because of your boredom and selfishness. You are putting every single healthcare worker’s life not only at an increased risk, but your disrespect for humankind because of your ignorance and stupidity is beyond appalling. You are a disgrace.

SaE

hvala. turio sam na fejsic

On 27.4.2020. at 15:53, Gojko & Stojko said:

Iz bloga jedne medicinske sestre koja je iz St Pola u Minesoti otišla u Belvil u Nju Džerziju da  pomaže

Je l' preneo ovo NYT ili jos nije? 

#pitamzakuma

Oni su #realno medij koji bi ovo/ovako preneo 'bez da trepne'.

11 hours ago, iDemo said:

Je l' preneo ovo NYT ili jos nije? 

#pitamzakuma

Oni su #realno medij koji bi ovo/ovako preneo 'bez da trepne'.

Pojma neznam.

#kumnijedugme

Ne razumem baš najbolje gde je problem (ako ga ima), u NYTu ili u #treptanju?

SaE

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/495519-maryland-governor-says-coronavirus-tests-acquired-from-south-korea-under

Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan (R) said Thursday that thousands of coronavirus tests obtained by the state from South Korea are currently protected in an undisclosed location by the Maryland National Guard.

Asked in a Washington Post Live interview whether he was concerned the federal government would seize the tests, Hogan acknowledged “it was a little bit of a concern.”

Hogan’s decision reflects growing distrust between states seeking to outsource their own medical supplies and federal agencies. 

Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker (R) had a purchase of 3 million N95 masks confiscated by an unspecified federal agency at the Port of New York in March just as the state was in the process of acquiring another 1.2 million from China. 

Baker ultimately relied on a private jet owned by the New England Patriots to transport the other 1.2 million masks that he purchased from China to Boston. 

Two weeks later, Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker (D) arranged for two charter flights to transport millions of masks and gloves from China to Illinois, intentionally keeping the details of the flights secret from the Trump administration to avoid confiscation.

“It is true that the federal government seems to be interrupting supplies that are being sent elsewhere in the nation, and so I wanted to make sure that we received what we ordered,” Pritzker told reporters at an April 15 press conference.

22 minutes ago, papapavle said:

na drugom topiku na trampu valjda ili opstem vec napisah da sam se prijavila juce

well, zabrana plaza u kaliforniji nece proci fino garantujem. ocekujem proteste pogotovu orange county, tamo su sve hard core republikanci, a onda gore bay area, pustili su silne zatvorenike napolje, ozbiljne sex offenders...

Edited by mustang
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic
  • Tpojka locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tpojka featured and unfeatured this topic