IGNORED

Amerika, zemlja velika

Кристофер Лумумбо

Deportovali čovjeka u Irak iako nikada nije bio tamo i cijeli svoj život proveo u Detroitu.

Aldaoud’s supporters say he never should have been sent to a country short on health care and racked with civil unrest, especially as he’s a member of the Chaldean Catholic community, which has faced violent persecution since the 2003 U.S. invasion of Iraq.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/08/08/jimmy-aldaoud-iraq-deported-diabetic-detroit/?noredirect=on&utm_source=reddit.com

par komentara sa sajta americkih vecernjih novosti

"This is a perfect example of people demanding perfection from an overarching Federal government to make every call correctly. It does not happen. Given that we are today actually facing massive illegal immigration and the grossly swamped agencies having to make these decisions haven't the resources to actually look carefully at such situations, I don't see a change in sight. You want that to change, then stop illegal immigration and provide the manpower to actually look into such situations. Till the open borders mess is eliminated, expect more of these incidents to occur. It should also be a cautionary tale about all the wonderful new free stuff the Dems want our wonderful all seeing all knowing federal bureaucracy to provide. You can bet, there won't be enough bureaucrats to handle all those in Medicare for All For Free in a humane and rational manner."

"Tragic, and I suppose some sort of pardon would possibly been warranted. Apart from that though, what policy change other than just not deporting anyone would have fixed this?"

"Reading the WaPo article I am reminded all the harder why I do not trust the WaPo any further than I could hurl a bag filled with its owner's net worth in $1 bills. 

Apparently, Politico, the ACLU, a congressman from MI, and others had all made partisan hay out of this guy's case BEFORE he was deported. Fine, fair enough, it's a hard case. But none of those groups-or his family- could score him some insulin? It ain't THAT expensive. 

..."

"Something got dropped in the process...what happened to his parents?

..."

"So many questions. Did this fellow have relatives in Iraq?

..."

"While this story is sad, there is a critical pieces of information missing. 

..."

"Where was his family? 

..."

Edited by Krošek

I tako ode milioner pedofil i bivši ortak dva predsednika i još po kojeg moćnika. Doduše otišao je iz drugog pokušaja nakon što su pominjali da mu je u prvom malo pomogao bivši pandur. Eh kada bi ti federalni zatvori imali suicide watch i kamere po ćelijama...

Sent from my H3213 using Tapatalk

sad pisu da u trenutku samoubistva nije bio na suicide watch....

bas se lako izvukao. al oni su hydra...otkines jednu glavu, devet novih ce izrasti....

Samo u Putinovom Mordoru mažu kvake otrovom i upucavaju po mostovima.

U civilizovanim USofA za elitu nezgodni ljudi dobrovoljno izvršavaju samoubistvo.