IGNORED

Amerika, zemlja velika

Кристофер Лумумбо

kcs_cfe8a57a.png

Jao, zaboravio sam da se drugi amandman i NRA approved odgovor odnose samo na građane koji vrijede više od tri petine čovjeka.

Aman brate, daj bar postavi neke klipove iz "square Turk and Stockholm syndrome Armenian" produkcije. To je bar cringe zabava. Ovaj random race baiting deluje otuzno.

Ili se poput sirotih policajaca uspaničio kada je video crvena slova pa uradio sve suprotno od onoga što bi normalna i mentalno uravnotežena osoba uradila.

DIMON: It's embarrassing to travel the world as an American citizen given 'the stupid s--- we have to deal with'

Jamie Dimon, the chief executive of JPMorgan Chase is thinking about a lot more than his bank's earnings these days. 

One a pair of calls Friday — ostensibly to discuss the Wall Street firm's better than expected results — Dimon went off on the political gridlock in the US

At one point, Dimon went so far as to say on a call with analysts that it was "almost an embarassment being an American citizen traveling around the world and listening to this stupid s--- we have to deal with."

He cited recent trips to India, China, Israel, Argentina and Ireland, saying those countries understood the importance of investing in education and infrastructure and getting tax policy right

"It's amazing to me that every single one of these countries understands that practical policies that promote business and growth are good for the citizens of these countries for jobs and wages and that somehow, this great American free enterprise system, we no longer get it," he said. 

He was pressed on the political situation in the US on several occasions, with one Wall Street analyst asking if clients were beginning to worry about dysfunction and a lack of progress in Washington D.C. Dimon flipped the question, saying that the US economy had grown despite years of bad policy, and that it would continue to grow regardless of the political climate. It could just grow faster.

Dimon taken the opportunity on a number of occasions in recent months to highlight problems in America, including its failing education system, stifling bureaucracy, and high levels of incarceration and opioid deaths. He has set out some solutions along the way.

These issues are much bigger than quarterly results, according to Dimon, and he urged journalists to see the bigger picture. 

"Who cares about fixed income trading in the last two weeks in June," he said. "I mean seriously?"

Džabe što ih je više zaposleno kad mučenici rade fewer hours, taking home less money :cry:

Ranije su ih benevolent entrepreneur overlords držali na poslu duže nego što je realno bilo potrebno, ali sad kad je nametnut previsok minimalac, ne mogu više tako da ih čašćavaju :( Pati sirotinja, pate i gazde, a socijalistički zaverenici zadovoljno trljaju ruke...

moram ovde, cuveni citat bena karsona je zavrsio kod kuste na festivalu  :lol:

Proslavljeni reditelj je istakao da mladi umetnici kojima je "“Boljšoj”" festival i posvećen i koji tek počinju, treba da uđu u taj svet ohrabreni ljubavlju. Skrenuvši pažnju na ljubav koju imaju amateri, oni koji se ne bave muzikom iz profesionalnih razloga, Kusturica je citirao publicistu, muzičkog kritičara Pecu Popovića.

- “Naš cenjeni esejista Peca Popović mi je danas rekao: Titanik su pravili profesionalci pa je propao, a Nojevu barku amateri. Mi ovde želimo da pomognemo da se izgrade muzičari koji će biti kombinacija jednog i drugog” - rekao je Kusturica, dodavši da je "“Boljšoj”" festival još jedan san koji se ostvaruje.

Ben Carson trolls Twitter: ‘Amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic’

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic
  • Tpojka locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tpojka featured and unfeatured this topic